Kirsten Dunst: ‘You need a man to be a man and a woman to be a woman

Options

Comments

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The transexualizaton of human genders is very real. From what you consume down to how you're 'told' to behave.
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If your a man about your ? the game is mad easy.

Since most are weak, when a woman see you it's like she discovered gold.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    I agree with what she said. Unfortunately too many ? wanna be ? now a days so it ain't go happen.

Shut up
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I agree with what she said. Unfortunately too many ? wanna be ? now a days so it ain't go happen.

Shut up

You still mad that I been choosing white men or nah?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Aren't you a woman in the army?

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Yea what's your point?
    A young thug had to get a job b
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @wizzle. You damn right I would. Cook, clean, all that good womanly ?

Well, damn.... I just might pump the gas for that.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Yea what's your point?
    A young thug had to get a job b

so you agree with what she said about traditional gender roles and women working... except for when it comes to you?
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these broads just want to lay around all day, not have to work and be taken care of.. my dogs do the same ? ..
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was having this same conversation with a stripper a few days ago :D
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    these broads just want to lay around all day, not have to work and be taken care of.. my dogs do the same ? ..

But they don't understand that they have to earn that privilege.

We don't need them doing ? men do either.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FourEfil wrote: »
    The transexualizaton of human genders is very real. From what you consume down to how you're 'told' to behave.

? , what?

Please use words that you understand and thoroughly know the proper definition of the complex compound words.

Please refer to your silly sentence:

"transexualization( according to OED (Oxford English Dictionary) that is not a word) of human genders ..."
  • ConflictSucks
    ConflictSucks Members Posts: 43
    Options
    LaQueefa wrote: »
    FourEfil wrote: »

? , what?

Please use words that you understand and thoroughly know the proper definition of the complex compound words.

Please refer to your silly sentence:

"transexualization( according to OED (Oxford English Dictionary) that is not a word) of human genders ..."

People coin words off the cuff all the time
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Wow TS just came out the closet

Why, you happy now? You gonna write him a ? haiku?
    Hey its your idea y dont you do it crab face
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Modern men don't want gender roles either... Dudes don't even want to pump gas...
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, men never had a problem being men in a traditional sense.

The broads broke tradition and now they acting like they dont know what happened.

When these feminist out here holding signs and shouting yall " traditional" women need to be out there telling them to shut that ? up.

Otherwise shut that ? up in this thread.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I feel like if you believe in gender roles then you have to believe in it 100%. You can't flip flop or pick and choose based on what suits/benefits you. Both men and women have this problem. They love to throw gender roles at you when it's convenient, but then do the opposite when it suits them. Either commit to it or don't.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nobody wants to honor their roles anymore for the most part. Men continue masking their adoption of feminine values and appearance as some productive open minded gesture to solidify their alpha-maleness when in actuality It's an ironic display of their genetic inferiority and general aloofness. on the other hand, women continue to denounce their own femininity rather intentionally or unknowingly based on the flawed conventional thinking that femininity equals weak. Women have been fed so much pro feminist dogma and rhetoric that plays on their emotion, that they believe their natural-born virtues are a curse that must be suppressed in their pursuit of personal success in life.

Men and women were never meant to be competing factions who try to decieve and shun each other, but a union of two paradigms that form a mutually beneficial bond that will spawn forth productive offsprings whom will shape and benefit future society and furthermore their entire race for as long as they exist. That's the power of a family bond, but this capitalistic mind state has got us all ? up because we adopt the tenants of the business world in our personal lives. Now everybody warring with each other; Race, social class, gender etc.

Real ? right here.
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant a woman be one way out of the house and then play that wife role when she is home? What's so hard about that? I never been married so i dont know really.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @wizzle. You damn right I would. Cook, clean, all that good womanly ?

oh ? I closed my eyes and prayed hoping you would say yes. thank you ? . the sad thing is women like you are of short supply in this country.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nobody wants to honor their roles anymore for the most part. Men continue masking their adoption of feminine values and appearance as some productive open minded gesture to solidify their alpha-maleness when in actuality It's an ironic display of their genetic inferiority and general aloofness. on the other hand, women continue to denounce their own femininity rather intentionally or unknowingly based on the flawed conventional thinking that femininity equals weak. Women have been fed so much pro feminist dogma and rhetoric that plays on their emotion, that they believe their natural-born virtues are a curse that must be suppressed in their pursuit of personal success in life.

Men and women were never meant to be competing factions who try to decieve and shun each other, but a union of two paradigms that form a mutually beneficial bond that will spawn forth productive offsprings whom will shape and benefit future society and furthermore their entire race for as long as they exist. That's the power of a family bond, but this capitalistic mind state has got us all ? up because we adopt the tenants of the business world in our personal lives. Now everybody warring with each other; Race, social class, gender etc.

ay nucca i'm a boarderline alcoholic. dumb that ? down professor!
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Modern people don't want a traditional relationship. Some Men are too lazy, and women are ungrateful.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant a woman be one way out of the house and then play that wife role when she is home? What's so hard about that? I never been married so i dont know really.

I think everyone is tired of the whole "roleplaying" game. Either you are or you arent.

People pretending to do or like things is why the relationships are so ? nowadays.
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think everyone is tired of the whole "roleplaying" game. Either you are or you arent.

People pretending to do or like things is why the relationships are so ? nowadays.

Not pretending but being a hardworking badass outside of the home. Then at home being vulnerable and letting my man take the lead, rub his feet and ask how his day went, cook for him and iron his shirts. All that ? yall like lol. As humans we are complex and capable of having different sides. Doesn't mean we're pretending.