Jamies Winston Caught Stealing Crab Legs

Options

Comments

• fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And yeah, the NCAA been on ? exploting athletes but i don't think that's an excuse for Jameis.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate black folk sometimes.

"But, but, the NCAA...he, he, he had no choice"

Ngga...when you broke, IF you gotta steal, u get Top Ramen n some hot dogs...ngga u dont steal CRAB LEGS

FOH.
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I hate black folk sometimes.

"But, but, the NCAA...he, he, he had no choice"

Ngga...when you broke, IF you gotta steal, u get Top Ramen n some hot dogs...ngga u dont steal CRAB LEGS

FOH.

At the same time isn't stealing, stealing? Why is it ok to steal cheap ? and not ok to steal good food? I know when I got a promotion I cop myself sum steak n lobster. Why should a heisman winner not eat like a champion? All that work he put in they should be givin playboi them king alaskan crab legs on the house whenever he wants.

Like u know Manziel eating only the finest. James should get to too

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen to the link and you will understand what exactly happened

Here. Start @ 10:15 mark.

http://979espnradio.hipcast.com/deluge/037b6f93-a6d0-269e-2378-9c477477fb77.mp3
  • S2J
    edited May 2014
    Options
    According to the podcast:

-He made an order for ? (at the Deli section)
    -while waiting for the ? to be cooked, he walked around the store
    -While waiting, he gets mobbed for autographs, signs em for a few minutes
    -Goes back to the counter, picks up the ?
    -Leaves the supermarket.
    -On his way out he's actualy talkin to a cop as he walked out very casually

Seems like after he took all the autographs it just slipped his mind that he didnt pay yet. *shrug*

So much for the 'poor NCAA kids cant afford a good meal' angle.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, seems like an honest mistake if that's the case, still in his situation he can't b slipping like that
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my ? shabazz napier was like "no wait jameis! i just got us unlimited meals my ? !"
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crab legs are good as a moth but this is ...? I stole 4 pounds of shrimp before but did not get caught
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do people figure this was an honest mistake. How the hell you walk into a grocery store, pick up something, and then walk out past the registers without paying? That ? doesn't make sense. It's one thing if this was a restaurant and he forgot to pay after they handed him the food. This is a grocery store. There is no set of circumstances where you pick something up and walk out past the registers without paying for it.

Dude just seems to be a bit of a clown. They were talking about it on ESPN and there have been like 4 or 5 little incidents like this with him that were basically ignored. But after the ? allegations, everything he does is going to be looked at a little more closely. This dumb as is literally putting millions of dollars in jeopardy just to do dumb ? .
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ this being a mistake. dude has a track record of stuff like this
  • S2J
    Options
    How do people figure this was an honest mistake. How the hell you walk into a grocery store, pick up something, and then walk out past the registers without paying? That ? doesn't make sense. It's one thing if this was a restaurant and he forgot to pay after they handed him the food. This is a grocery store. There is no set of circumstances where you pick something up and walk out past the registers without paying for it.

Dude just seems to be a bit of a clown. They were talking about it on ESPN and there have been like 4 or 5 little incidents like this with him that were basically ignored. But after the ? allegations, everything he does is going to be looked at a little more closely. This dumb as is literally putting millions of dollars in jeopardy just to do dumb ? .

He's an idiot. He's 'ditzy'

I've sat down and ate whole meals at restaurants and almost walked out on some absent mind ? . I can 100% see this happening b/c when u get something from the deli, sometimes you do pay while u wait and dip when its done
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2014/05/05/jameis-winston-shoplifting-publix-crab-legs-investigation/8739415/
    Investigator: Jameis Winston avoided store security

Florida State star quarterback Jameis Winston appeared to avoid deputies when he walked out of the Ocala Road Publix on Tuesday.

A Leon County Sheriff's Office deputy said Winston ordered three pounds of steamed crab legs with Old Bay seasoning and one pound of steamed crawfish with Cajun seasoning and then left the store, according to the incident report released this afternoon.

The deputy, who wrote the report based on viewing the Publix surveillance video, then said Winston then came back in the store, collected his seafood and went to the dairy aisle and picked up a package of butter.

As he was leaving the store, Winston appeared to pause in front of a Leon County deputy who was working in-store security detail at the time. The pause, the incident report said, appeared to be an attempt to avoid walking in front of the deputy. He said Winston then walked behind the deputy, past all registers and out of the store.

A Publix employee told deputies he noticed Winston walk out of the store and assumed he hadn't paid for his purchase since he didn't have a grocery bag. He and his manager watched Winston walk out of the store because they thought he was grabbing a shopping cart. They soon realized Winston walked out without paying when he didn't return.

The seafood clerk who took Winston's order said the Heisman-winner regularly visits the store and that he gave Winston a bar code price tag on the seafood before he left the counter, the incident report said.

The cost of the crab legs, crawfish and butter is valued at $32.72, the price the sheriff's office said he took. Winston, however, contends he did not steal the butter, the report said. He told deputies he left it in a bin before he left the store because he realized he did not need it.

The investigating deputy went back to Publix and looked in the bins where Winston said he put the butter, but none was found.

Winston completed his 20 hours of community service on Sunday afternoon and was reinstated back onto the baseball team following a suspension.

Boy had the crab legs, crawfish w/ the Old Bay and the butter.

You know he was in the whip riding home like

911b2da96088659bc7feb5869cdf5640.450x253x27.gif
  • S2J
    edited May 2014
    Options

Florida State star quarterback Jameis Winston appeared to avoid deputies when he walked out of the Ocala Road Publix on Tuesday.

A Leon County Sheriff's Office deputy said Winston ordered three pounds of steamed crab legs with Old Bay seasoning and one pound of steamed crawfish with Cajun seasoning and then left the store, according to the incident report released this afternoon.

The deputy, who wrote the report based on viewing the Publix surveillance video, then said Winston then came back in the store, collected his seafood and went to the dairy aisle and picked up a package of butter.

As he was leaving the store, Winston appeared to pause in front of a Leon County deputy who was working in-store security detail at the time. The pause, the incident report said, appeared to be an attempt to avoid walking in front of the deputy. He said Winston then walked behind the deputy, past all registers and out of the store.

A Publix employee told deputies he noticed Winston walk out of the store and assumed he hadn't paid for his purchase since he didn't have a grocery bag. He and his manager watched Winston walk out of the store because they thought he was grabbing a shopping cart. They soon realized Winston walked out without paying when he didn't return.

The seafood clerk who took Winston's order said the Heisman-winner regularly visits the store and that he gave Winston a bar code price tag on the seafood before he left the counter, the incident report said.

The cost of the crab legs, crawfish and butter is valued at $32.72, the price the sheriff's office said he took. Winston, however, contends he did not steal the butter, the report said. He told deputies he left it in a bin before he left the store because he realized he did not need it.

The investigating deputy went back to Publix and looked in the bins where Winston said he put the butter, but none was found.

Winston completed his 20 hours of community service on Sunday afternoon and was reinstated back onto the baseball team following a suspension.

988.gif

I've sat down and ate whole meals at restaurants and almost walked out on some absent mind ? . I can 100% see this happening b/c when u get something from the deli, sometimes you do pay while u wait and dip when its done

• MR.CJ
    Options
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    LOL at him contesting whether he took the butter or not. That's the funniest part of the story.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You don't pay for things ahead of time at the seafood section in Publix. They don't even print out the ticket until everything is done and they are handing you the food. This ? knew what he was doing. I know ya'll like to give these dudes the benefit of the doubt, but there is a limit to everything.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

988.gif

You tried, my ? . You tried to hold that ? ? down.

Next thing you know, ? gonna bring up that he's from Alabama. I'm in Alabama and I never heard of a Hueytown so let's just put that out there right now. He's from the middle of nowhere.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The White Man stole everything from us. Why SHOULDN'T we take his crab legs?????
  • MR.CJ
    Options
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude is a champion and a heisman winner. If he got any game it shouldve been all on a beeeyatch anyway. Dude is a goofy. Always screaming that lord and saviour mess after a game. Your lord and savior should cant feed you though? Gtfoh.
  • S2J
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I shoulda known the frst time i saw him speak...that pregame speech. Just a funny/weird/slow ngga

'We not leavin without a Vic-tor-yyy....Hey, hey, my brothers, put a smile on ya face'

I've reenacted that bit a dozen tiems and its never not funny lol Look at the nggas on the team reactin as he talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTaXA5-3UBA