Why do some broads be getting all uptight if/when...

Options
2»

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lustchyld wrote: »
    wow...you mfs are un-be-liev-a-ble....I'm the only ? in America who's been in this type of sitcheeashun, huh? ? outta here

Man females are the main ones flirting talking about all kinds of ? at work and its mostly about big ? . Just watch who you talk to if you like that ? dance around the subject for a short time but MAKE sure she makes the 1st move
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never ? where you sleep/work!! That's like rule number 1 in the employee handbook. I know you had to watch that same boring ass vhs video on sexual harassment that every employer has. Never ? a broad at the job or even spit at one. The ? will never end in your favor. Was losing your job worth it?? "You ain't even get the number smh
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It depends on the kind of job you have and your position at the job.

Did I flirt with coworkers when I worked retail? Hell yeah. Did I flirt with the interns when I was fresh out of college? Hell yeah. Would I flirt with coworker I manage? Hell no...but I occasionally do flirt but I'm careful with the things I say. There are ways to flirt without saying anything that can come back to bite you in the ass. I would never say "nice ? ".

I was talking to this Russian chick I worked with. She was talking to me about working out saying she's in bad shape and needed to lose some weight. I tell her I don't think she needs to lose any weight, she looks great the way she is and has an amazing body then immediately flip it on me saying I'm the one that needs to start working out. She says thanks and at the end of the conversation she says and btw you're still in great shape.

The trick is not to say anything that objectifies them. If a chick is talking/complaining about her ? and jeans don't take that as an opportunity to tell her she has a fat ass. Instead tell her for what it's worth, they look good on her. The way you say your compliments make a huge difference.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    LOL I had a worker at a coffee shop make a sandwich almost daily.. she'd caress my hand when giving the change and smile.. and then when said was working away north for 3weeks, she does it again with the hand thing, says "i'll miss you".. and smiles and I walk out.. so weeks later I said "what's happening this weekend?" she says "just hanging with my man" LMAO

I think to myself I should tell HER BOSS that I was mistreated LOL
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    You don't ever say that to a chick on your job. It's this good looking white girl that work where I work at, ? , fat ass with a good fitting body & as much as I'll like to compliment on her body but I refuse to do that ? .

One time, I walk in the office & my supervisor is sitting in a chair & the white girl is sitting on top of a desk with her legs, prop up in this fool's lap. I was like "You lucky bastard" lol.

I gotta home boy that was ? with a ratchet girl at his job to the point that they was going together. He went thru a episode that him & the ratchet girl fell out on some ? but yet that ? still had to go to work & see that chick. That ? was like "I still gotta see her everyday, mannnnnn I'm finna quit" lol. That's what happen when you ? where you lay at.

Plus I look at it like, why compliment like that? she know her ? big, that's not the first compliment she ever got. Most women thrive off of attention but make her thirst & struggle for it
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant condone damn near getting fired and ? up your money just because you couldnt wait till yall in the parking lot after you clock out to push up on some Thot. Come on man. Dont let brown nosing get the best of you. You that thirsty you gonna mess up ya rent money?
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    I cant condone damn near getting fired and ? up your money just because you couldnt wait till yall in the parking lot after you clock out to push up on some Thot. Come on man. Dont let brown nosing get the best of you. You that thirsty you gonna mess up ya rent money?

I DID get fired lol. We need more perspective from the broads on this

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretending to be a ? friend aint where its at either.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never do unless I already broke the nice and know her a bit.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    were her ? really that nice?
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lustchyld
    Options
    were her ? really that nice?

Homegirl had "undercover ? " written all over her. I was just following my ? 's advice tbh. Got a bad roll of the dice.

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I stated earlier. It's a snow bunny that work with me but I don't show any kind of thirst emotions towards her. My money is more important than anything.

The more you ignore them, the more they'll want you #NoSimpingCampaign#
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo on the real i'm guilty of this ? lol

never been written up or fired tho

I've grown up with snow bunnies, so I kinda know how to deal with them

the secret to snow bunnies is not to be the their friend, but the MAN, THE BLACK MAN

in these situations, the way I see it, a lot of these white girls have fantasies of being pounded by a black guy

but because of society's restrictions on their sexuality and interracial ? , they play like they dont

now u thinking alright so what do I do, you are at work, and u want to smash

well u got to ask yourself is it worth it? do u enjoy making money or smashing a chick, or better yet smashing and making money?

you prolly chose the last option, who wouldnt, but the thing is, like everything else, all good things come to an end

so yea it feels great smashing a chick and feeling on those butt cheeks squeezing them snow bunnies like fresh squeezed orange juice

making out, getting your ? sucked on break, but heres this, after u smash her, u want to smash some other chick than jealousy plays a factor, ESPECIALLY if the ? has some type of authority over you (didnt happen to me, but from what I heard thats the WOAT scenario)

but to get the point, you have to spit casual game to these hoes, not no hard core explicit ? , like "nice ? ", thats like pre-school type ?

theres THOUSANDS of different ways of saying something

like I can say, u looking on point today and I say it while shes walking away, now u can take that two different ways, I never said she has a fat ass or big ?

oh and saying ? like that is too basic, ? u got to switch your game up and not be so direct, and use double entendres, like double, triple meanings

Idk u have to feel it out with these hoes, cause u never know, cause again remember its a female, she changes her mind like the dow jones

All in all its on you on what u want to do, but I feel like every ? has to go through that one work fling once

TO GET OUT YOUR ? SYSTEM AND NEVER DO IT AGAIN

regardless of how fine the chick is

Money always is more attractive

plus those are work place hoes, there are millions outside your workplace that are ten times better, that u can smash on your break and dont worry about them ? wit your paycheck

your welcome ? for this advice
  • Lustchyld
    Options

cute

• LaAmoureux
    LaAmoureux Members Posts: 6
    edited July 2014
    Options
    (edit) this topic is a month old
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cute

Hopefully as cute as the ? that cost you your job
  • Lustchyld
    Options

cute

Hopefully as cute as the ? that cost you your job

The job sucked anyway lol, but way to set goals for yourself
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

I DID get fired We need more perspective from the broads on this

Thats even worse
    Man was the ? that bad?

I dont fault you for what you did.....but like i said, you gotta be smart enough to wait till work is over and you both clocked out with sexual harassment workplace claims running rampant. Then its kinda your word against hers of she complains about you.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You got let em kno ? run this ?