Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Wizzle. wrote: »
    Lmfao naa I'm not giving away my ? power so quick

Why because you have no power without it?
    Lets not with this ? sweetie, we all know in dating men are drivin with the thought of potential sex.

How do you know unless you heard it from a man point of view?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    I ask 2 gauge how honest/dishonest she is...

How do you verify?
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm like this: if both parties are feeling each other on the first date and want to have sex, why not? They're both adults; no need to be shy. I love a woman that is not afraid to go after what she wants and doesn't care about other people's opinions on her actions. Makes me respect her more.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Realk talk, I was dating this ? with a body-count in excess of 100. I mentally broke up with her the minute she told me (i was still smashin for a month or two afterwards tho), cuz ? i can do math. Check this out.

Lost virginity @: 17
    Was with her first (who she lost it to) for: 1.5 years
    Was with another dude for: 1 year
    minor relationships in between, ill estimate to: .5 years

24-17= 7-->7-1.5=5.5 -->5.5-1=4.5 --> 4.5-.5= 4.

4 years, 100 ? bruh? Bruh....she claim she never cheated so these are accurate figures. Bruh thats 2 BRAND NEW ? every month for 4 years straight.

I said that to say you ? can call me young all you want (I'm 22) but this ? scarred me for life. She told me the number with the most shameful eyes ive ever seen, like she relived getting ran through in her head as she told me. Smh the more i stuck around after she told me the more I noticed how broken this ? was. I can no longer court a woman that's had more ? in her than her age, period.

? shut up ..... You talking about all this trauma her body count put you thru yet even after you found out her number you were still ? the brawd?

Young ? ? .

Man, I hear you I really do but...

[img]http://memecrunch.com/meme/R1ZM/? -had-me-like/image.png[/img]

That ? was a seasoned vet...She literally would dance when she was riding it; she kept the ? still inside. Bruh I thought that ? was just a legend...Seeing her do the ? she did was like a ? catching Tupac in traffic ? WAS UNREAL MY ? .

Now lets get some things straight here I'm a college boy nahmean I been out here 4 years so I've ran through my fair share of ? . I'm talmbout the second night I moved in freshman year I was smashing a junior...I'm in a frat, etc. etc. so my ? I done been in the trenches...But when I laid down wit her for the first time REAL ? I was like

tumblr_madeiywZPt1r7gjsbo1_500.gif

So man to man, you gotta understand how a ? KNEW in his mind & heart he couldn't be with this ? ass ? , but I just couldn't let go of the ? bruh...

This ? ... Lol ...at least you keepin it 100

Like I said ...that whole attitude and what you described is totally understandable ...............................FOR A YOUNG ?

Bottom line is ...as you so meticulously and eloquently described when certain priorities such as gettin some "good ? " is on the brain ...? will put aside all standards ...qualifiers and or any other measurements of rationale judgement in order to get that ultimate objective "that ass" ....I mean if you really were that mortified by her count then as a man you should have stuck to your principals and left her alone ... But ? still sliding up in that crease for two months? Probably hatin yourself with every damn stroke (nh)

? just makes no sense .... If you was gone do all that ..you might ass well just stayed with the brawd bro... Sounds like y'all had a good thing going..lol
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I'm like this: if both parties are feeling each other on the first date and want to have sex, why not? They're both adults; no need to be shy. I love a woman that is not afraid to go after what she wants and doesn't care about other people's opinions on her actions. Makes me respect her more.

That's all I'm saying.

She feeling you, you feeling her. She laughing at your corny jokes. The chemistry is right, the mood is right; it's natural.

And if a dude was going to scram after he hit on the first date he was going to scram after he hit on the third date.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lets not with this ? sweetie, we all know in dating men are drivin with the thought of potential sex.

not necessarily

maybe for simple ? who ain't about ? .........but for some of us with standards the actual woman that the ? is attached to is more interesting that just the prospect of having sex with someone new

the problem is not too many women emphasize having an actual personality as a desirable trait

SMH @ all these women who look good but got a personality as entertaining as an empty cardboard box :(
    Realk talk, I was dating this ? with a body-count in excess of 100. I mentally broke up with her the minute she told me (i was still smashin for a month or two afterwards tho), cuz ? i can do math. Check this out.

4 years, 100 ? bruh? Bruh....she claim she never cheated so these are accurate figures. Bruh thats 2 BRAND NEW ? every month for 4 years straight.

I said that to say you ? can call me young all you want (I'm 22) but this ? scarred me for life. She told me the number with the most shameful eyes ive ever seen, like she relived getting ran through in her head as she told me. Smh the more i stuck around after she told me the more I noticed how broken this ? was. I can no longer court a woman that's had more ? in her than her age, period.

? shut up ..... You talking about all this trauma her body count put you thru yet even after you found out her number you were still ? the brawd?

Young ? ? .

That ? was a seasoned vet...She literally would dance when she was riding it; she kept the ? still inside. Bruh I thought that ? was just a legend...Seeing her do the ? she did was like a ? catching Tupac in traffic ? WAS UNREAL MY ? .

Now lets get some things straight here I'm a college boy nahmean I been out here 4 years so I've ran through my fair share of ? . I'm talmbout the second night I moved in freshman year I was smashing a junior...I'm in a frat, etc. etc. so my ? I done been in the trenches...But when I laid down wit her for the first time REAL ? I was like

So man to man, you gotta understand how a ? KNEW in his mind & heart he couldn't be with this ? ass ? , but I just couldn't let go of the ? bruh...

Like I said ...that whole attitude and what you described is totally understandable ...............................FOR A YOUNG ?

Bottom line is ...as you so meticulously and eloquently described when certain priorities such as gettin some "good ? " is on the brain ...? will put aside all standards ...qualifiers and or any other measurements of rationale judgement in order to get that ultimate objective "that ass" ....I mean if you really were that mortified by her count then as a man you should have stuck to your principals and left her alone ... But ? still sliding up in that crease for two months? Probably hatin yourself with every damn stroke (nh)

? just makes no sense .... If you was gone do all that ..you might ass well just stayed with the brawd bro... Sounds like y'all had a good thing going..lol

nah bruh

cuzzo at least accepted the fact that he wasn't willing to take shorty seriously

if she don't give a damn about the sanctity of her own goodyhole...why should he?

bottom line is wifing a ? who doesn't get paid for it is embarassing

SMH @ any older mature ? encouraging that you should do so
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

not necessarily

maybe for simple ? who ain't about ? .........but for some of us with standards the actual woman that the ? is attached to is more interesting that just the prospect of having sex with someone new

the problem is not too many women emphasize having an actual personality as a desirable trait

SMH @ all these women who look good but got a personality as entertaining as an empty cardboard box :(

Young ? ? .

nah bruh

cuzzo at least accepted the fact that he wasn't willing to take shorty seriously

if she don't give a damn about the sanctity of her own goodyhole...why should he?

bottom line is wifing a ? who doesn't get paid for it is embarassing

SMH @ any older mature ? encouraging that you should do so

He ain't value the sanctity of his own self if he diving deep up in the brawd bruh ... What you mean?

My criticism is about him still smashing the chick after being so called "appalled" by her previous number yet still running them walls .... that invalidates all that ? ...if your going to so blatantly disregard your own principals they clearly don't mean ? to begin with..... Hence me saying "you might as well stayed with it"

Furthermore y'all ? gone get enough of thinking its ok to smash these chicks you don't consider quality enough to take serious ....that's exactly why you got so many wack ass baby mommas walking around to this day ...

? CS'n these young boy moves ain't where it's at ... and I know you know that OG

• RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just in case yall haven't realized, I know that's some sucka ? lol. I learn from my mistakes and move past 'em. I'm the type to get ? outta my mistakes though so im gucci feel me
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    I ask 2 gauge how honest/dishonest she is...

How do you verify?

I will never know the actual number for certain, but that'z not important.... I use visual clues & other bits of verbal cues to assess how honest she may be..

I am more inclined to believe a chick when she says she has a high number, compared to those that be straight lying when they claim to been with one dude for the last 10 years, nah mean?

So basically ...................................you guessing
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought the ? goal was to get a ring? a ? that's invested in a ? is gone keep said ? ... a ? that throw the ass after the first date? flag on the play, red card, whistle blown. for me, thrill of the chase is gone, ? suspect, and it's a smash and dash
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes..women live their lives for that coveted wedding ring, of course.

Smh.

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    @Kat Why they not doing ? to deserve it?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh, you must've missed my sarcasm.

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    You was preaching at first.
  • ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing no one hit on in this thread is that pure unfiltered truth is we're not confused. We want to use up 9 out 10 of you then ride off into the sunset with something new.

It's not confusion or hypocrisy. It's greed.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Who ain't guessing ? ?

The ? that don't ask that silly ass question
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Who ain't guessing ? ?

The ? that don't ask that silly ass question

So you really dont give a ? if you marry a ? thats been dragged through the mud, broken, and literally been used for a nut over and over again? I mean granted real ? logic states that you need not know about her past because if its still haunting her it will show in the relationship, thus giving you an actual reason to leave her, but ? the ? ...Im taking her Belladonnna-esque war stories as fair warning and getting the ? outta there
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    The question is silly because it is almost impossible to get an actual true answer ....you think that girl you kicked to the curb will ever tell another ? the truth?

Where did I say anything about wifin ? ? Lol.....

I mean granted real ? logic states that you need not know about her past because if its still haunting her it will show in the relationship, thus giving you an actual reason to leave herl

Like I said ORIGINALLY ..... ain't no grown ? askin about no body count
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had long meaningful r-ships with the men I waited to have secks with

Them other ? ....welllp
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But srsly after a certain point of maturity just do it when you feel like it

I do suggest taking them down to the public health office and getting tested 1st

Waiting a week for them results won't ? you
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How do you know unless you heard it from a man point of view?
    I have
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

not necessarily

I agree with what you're sayin.

My thought on it is that if you ? that quick why would a man really wanna get to know you after that?
    If I was a man and a ? lemme ? on the first date im not thinking "wow she has a great personality" im thinking "damn how many other ? she let ? that quick??!!"

I also said that potential ? drives men while you're dating cause lets be honest who dates someone they aren't physically attracted too? When you're first dating you're doing all that extra gentleman ? cause you like her, you wanna ? her and you want her to think the same. Im not saying its ALL about sex but im sayin it's heavy on your mind and it's probably fueling a lot of your actions in the beginning.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Young ? ? .

when I laid down wit her for the first time REAL ? I was like

926.gif

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Yes..women live their lives for that coveted wedding ring, of course.

Smh.

"Believe you me, they're out there honey." - @Kat‌

"You don't have to tell me twice boo-boo." - @Kat‌