Subway Stories: Love on a Train (8 min film Starring Rosie Perez)

Options
Trillfate
Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in The Powder Room
I was looking at old Rosie vids on youtube and stumbled upon this joint...

spoiler
In this humorous short, a Husband and Wife both take the subway in different directions to get to their places of work. On the day of their anniversary the newly married man develops an utterly silent, distracting, sensual relationship with an attractive woman (Perez) on the subway. Although they never speak, they spend their morning commute lightly rubbing against each other, while appearing to only lean against a pole. These encounters, where neither of them speaks, become a regular occurrence for the next 9 months.

Will his marriage survive this odd, but addictive morning infidelity? Will he and the woman ever speak?
http://youtu.be/DQN2bMWtnuI

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..tales from public transit.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    So I have a public transit story...I've never shared this one before lol.

Back in the day when I took the city bus, there was one morning that me and a new passenger shared a moment

It was a chilly morning, so I was wearing a light sweater sitting in my usual spot when this man I had never seen before boarded the bus. He was tall and really broad shouldered and was wearing a light jacket. He sat down next to me and at some point crossed his arms over his chest. When the bus inevitably went over the next pothole his fingers brushed up against my breast.

Now I'm not sure if what he was doing was intentional or if he knew what he was brushing up against was my breast, but neither of us made any moves until we got downtown and he exited the bus.

Never spoke, never made eye contact, never saw him again..but I do know that ride had me hot as ? that morning and for days after that.

addon.php?1490,module=embed_images,url=http%3A%2F%2Fi231.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fee212%2FRedSoxPrince%2Fmj-laughing.gif

All these unnecessry descriptive details...What Harlequin novel did you steal this story from
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options

Back in the day when I took the city bus, there was one morning that me and a new passenger shared a moment.

It was a chilly morning, so I was wearing a light sweater sitting in my usual spot when this man I had never seen before boarded the bus. He was tall and really broad shouldered and was wearing a light jacket. He sat down next to me and at some point crossed his arms over his chest. When the bus inevitably went over the next pothole his fingers brushed up against my breast.

Now I'm not sure if what he was doing was intentional or if he knew what he was brushing up against was my breast, but neither of us made any moves until we got downtown and he exited the bus.

Never spoke, never made eye contact, never saw him again..but I do know that ride had me hot as ? that morning and for days after that.

tumblr_lyht3dlup41r31q91o1_500.gif
  • Kat
    Options
    Lmao..I will not apologize for my creative writing style @S2J.

That story was truth.com though.
  • Kat
    Options
    It was the small one..just haddd to get the window seat.
  • Kat
    Options
    Don't @ me to dumb ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Back in the day when I took the city bus, there was one morning that me and a new passenger shared a moment

addon.php?1490,module=embed_images,url=http%3A%2F%2Fi231.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fee212%2FRedSoxPrince%2Fmj-laughing.gif

All these unnecessry descriptive details...What Harlequin novel did you steal this story from

Hol up... i had to stop reading for a moment. because i busted out laughing then i scrolled down
    to your post
    It was a chilly morning..

Movie guy voice...
    "In a world"

Continues reading
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Back in the day when I took the city bus, there was one morning that me and a new passenger shared a moment.

O_O I knew it. Had a lady brush up against my joint TWICE in a crowded elevator! I know she put that in her spank bank! *sits on the side of Kat on the Park and Ride from downtown*
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

seek help.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I remember this short vid
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soon as dude spoke he ? up lol. I remember this movie like it was yesterday.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eschuchala
    la ciudad respirando
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man i remember this ? on hbo too. some milf seduced a teenager that got his ass kicked at the fair. i think gregory hines saw some woman almost commit dat.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

@Kat we already know your train story.

this should have way more LOLs and an ether or 2
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kittykat89
    kittykat89 Members Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Options
    this was silly
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options