White folks: What is your ultimate fear of Black people?

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in The Social Lounge

White folks: What is your ultimate fear of Black people? 8 votes

I would hate for them realize they are POW's from Slavery
0%
That they realize who they really are and start kickin our ? for it.
25%
SplackavelliBazz-B 2 votes
That they stop buying all this fried chicken and pork chops. it would break us financially.
0%
That my daughter gets ? /pregnant by one.
0%
That my wife gets ? /pregnant by one.
0%
That my wife and daughter gets ? /pregnant by one.
12%
geechee slim 1 vote
That they stop killing each other. we need their numbers to keep coming down because we are still outnumbered.
25%
HyenaKillahangemhighhh 2 votes
If Dolly Pardon says "I love Black people" on her death bed.
0%
If Elvis was raised by a Black woman. I would commit suicide if that's true.
0%
That these ? are actually ? 's people. The Israelites.
37%
RAPHtwatgettaShawn_Michaels 3 votes

Comments

• Kliimaxx
    Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If whites were ''scared'' of Blacks, they wouldn't have been able to enslave them, and rule a society over them, even today
  • Kliimaxx
    Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Judah Back of course you nosigned me, 'cause the truth hurts
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That they won't wake up.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Kliimaxx wrote: »
    If whites were ''scared'' of Blacks, they wouldn't have been able to enslave them, and rule a society over them, even today

couldn't Fear have driven the hatred and need to enslave us? Why not live next to us in peace?

Why is there a need to rule over Black people? Are we too powerful in the mind that if not contained we'll dominate the minds of the world in influence and character?

TALK TO ME!!!!

@Klimaxx
    @JudahBack
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Main reason some White folks are afraid is because they're afraid of the karma that may come their way from all the ? up ? they've done to Black people
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Shawn_Michaels Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Options
    When we realize we are The Most High people they will try to come against only to be thrawt by the most high and destroyed for once and for all. They know their time is up. Once these hard headed @zombie fools wake there ? up we will have a advance liberation army dedicated to the most high.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    When we realize we are The Most High people they will try to come against only to be thrawt by the most high and destroyed for once and for all. They know their time is up. Once these hard headed @zombie fools wake there ? up we will have a advance liberation army dedicated to the most high.

? I am proud to be a black person. I don't need to dress up like a ? comic book character and shout verses from the bible at white people. To make me feel special every one of you hebrew isralite ? need to swallow your tongues and choke on your own ? for the disrespect you show africa and her people.
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Options
    See you are lost but wait until Yahshua wakes you up when he shows you his hands where the nail as at. Then you will wake up filled with grief. You have the heart of the old Hebrews when they left Egypt. Egypt garden your heart like pharaohs
  • zombie
    Options
    See you are lost but wait until Yahshua wakes you up when he shows you his hands where the nail as at. Then you will wake up filled with grief. You have the heart of the old Hebrews when they left Egypt. Egypt garden your heart like pharaohs

? I despise the hewbrew israelites for disrespecting african heritage and twisting history and the bible for their own ends your just like white people in that reguard.
  • twatgetta
    edited May 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

? I despise the hewbrew israelites for disrespecting african heritage and twisting history and the bible for their own ends your just like white people in that reguard.

@‌zombie

Twisting history? The Bible explains clearly the history of what happen to ALL mankind. but Oh you one of those "Let's go back to Africa" ? that I roast daily around this ? ....well nice to finally get one of you yellowback ? 's in one of my serious threads for once.
    - You care to explain to me why you think you some lost African? what African tribe you from? let me stop before I embarrass you dog.

• Shawn_Michaels
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

@‌zombie

Twisting history? The Bible explains clearly the history of what happen to ALL mankind. but Oh you one of those "Let's go back to Africa" ? that I roast daily around this ? ....well nice to finally get one of you yellowback ? 's in one of my serious threads for once.
    - You care to explain to me why you think you some lost African? what African tribe you from? let me stop before I embarrass you dog.

Get that benjamite. He a foolish one and he got the soul of his hard headed daddy Saul!
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options

@‌zombie

You are a ? idiot and people like you are part of the problem. I don't know how many times I have to say i am a jamaican maroon that means that unlike the rest of you lost ? who have to make up a history my people always kept ours we know we came from africa because that knowlege is past from generation to generation going back all the way to the times of slavery. So I know for a fact that my ancestors were on the same slave ships as yours and that we came from africa and were native to africa

I come from the akan speaking people of west africa which is modern day ghana.
  • zombie
    Options

@‌zombie

Get that benjamite. He a foolish one and he got the soul of his hard headed daddy Saul!

Stop calling me a benjamite you dress wearing ?
  • twatgetta
    Options

@‌zombie

Oh he a Island ? huh? yeah they real lost down there. still practicing voodoo and witchcraft #Rihanna
  • zombie
    Options

@‌zombie

Oh he a Island ? huh? yeah they real lost down there. still practicing voodoo and witchcraft #Rihanna

? you you uneducated cockgetta
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Options
    ]

@‌zombie

A lot of them are idolators and disobedient and whorish people.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    edited May 2014
    Options
    lol why do all black people think all white people hate them and wish bad fortune on them. my fear is that they keep ? themselves by saying they need to keep it real, by selling dope and shooting each other, then blame white people when they go to jail. like in a non racial counry that would be ok.

s/n: thats not to say there arent tons of racist white people out there, but for the most part, they have very little influence over the corporate media or policy makers anymore. for example, donald sterling is a multimillionaire and he got his ass handed to him when it was revealed publicly that he was a racist. another example, several conservative politicians had to distance themselves from bundy when they discovered he was a racist, after they previously cosigned his cause.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Here I am askin' a question to WHITE FOLKS and @zombie the Defender of the ? coming in here on his soapbox.

Why yo ? ass ain't in the "Why Black Folks Hate Truth" thread chump? You got sooo much hatred in your heart brotha. WHY @zombie?

TALK TO ME ? ! I'M ON YO' ASS NOW!...nh

@shawnmichaels
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't have an ultimate fear of Black people.

• twatgetta
    Options
    At first I thought @zombie was white when I first got to IC...he fooled me...damn ? .
  • zombie
    Options
    Here I am askin' a question to WHITE FOLKS and @zombie the Defender of the ? coming in here on his soapbox.

Why yo ? ass ain't in the "Why Black Folks Hate Truth" thread chump? You got sooo much hatred in your heart brotha. WHY @zombie?

TALK TO ME ? ! I'M ON YO' ASS NOW!...nh

@shawnmichaels

? black people denying the fact that we are african is a result of white people and slavery you stupid ? that is the real truth you are afraid of you and that dress waering ? can go scream at white folks on the corner for all I care but I will tell anybody in the world that african americans and all black people in the americas originate from africa.

I am not defending white people nowhere in this hread or any other have I ever done that but I will ? on you hebrew isralite ? every chance I get because I cannot stand you stupid ?
  • zombie
    Options
    ]

@‌zombie

Female hating ? all you hebrew isralites are
  • twatgetta
    edited May 2014
    Options
    ]

@‌zombie

@Zombie you know damn well that ain't true. take it back ? . We go hard on stupid women yes, especially our sistas that wanna do evil. just because you let sistas get away with Coonin around you don't mean Real brothaz have to tolerate it.
  • twatgetta
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I don't have an ultimate fear of Black people.

@kat
    TBT YOU shouldn't because you've already accepted Brothaz and have a kid by one. So you at least "not scared" of us. like a LOT of white people.
  • zombie
    Options
    ]

@‌zombie

@Zombie you know damn well that ain't true. take it back ? . We go hard on stupid women yes, especially our sistas that wanna do evil. just because you let sistas get away with Coonin around you don't mean Real brothaz have to tolerate it.

Listen too me carefully I hate you ? , do you understand ???? You crusty ? under educated dumb sons of ? bash women and won't fight the white man and disrespect africa you are the enemy