Options
jaxn
jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
??

Comments

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nightwing Is a bad mother ? . I will take him 6/10...nightcrawler is tricky he will get some. But once in hand to hand...Nightwing is significantly better hand to hand and I think they are comparable athletically though Nightcrawler is better.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hand to Hand Nightwing would put an ass whooping on Kurt.

But Kurt stealth, teleportation mutant power gives the slight edge to Kurt. Unless ? have some great senses
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Nightcrawler 100/10. He's too fast/agile/strong and can teleport something like 4 times per second.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nightcrawler his teleportation would be too much for Nightwing
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nightcrawler teleports away with nightwing's head
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

have anybody ever seen kurt use a teleportation punch combo on an unsuspsecting henchman? fighting nightcrawler would be like getting jumped by one person close thread.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

have anybody ever seen kurt use a teleportation punch combo on an unsuspsecting henchman? fighting nightcrawler would be like getting jumped by one person close thread.

yeah, the opening to X2.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nightwing would take him out the way Saber tooth took out Krestel in X Men origins. Constantly teleporting would become predictable quick and Nightwing would gguess where to thrust a blade at the exact moment. Game over.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nightwing would take him out the way Saber tooth took out Krestel in X Men origins. Constantly teleporting would become predictable quick and Nightwing would gguess where to thrust a blade at the exact moment. Game over.

Foh
  • MorganFreemanKing
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Nightwing would take him out the way Saber tooth took out Krestel in X Men origins. Constantly teleporting would become predictable quick and Nightwing would guess where to thrust a blade at the exact moment. Game over.

Why would it become predictable? Literally only takes one teleportation attempt if we're being real.

*Kurt touches Nightwing and teleports him into a wall then leaves*

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kurt is a monk trained in hand to hand combat. No teleportation with agility and skills would still give ? Grayson a problem, add teleportation to that and Nightcrawler will embarrass him.

I'd even go as far as to give Kurt the advantage over his mother and sister, rogue and mystique.
  • Goonberg Scandal
    Goonberg Scandal Members Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Nightcrawler used to be a much more popular character in the 80s and 90s. Nobody gives a ? about Nightcrawler these days.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TELEPORT YO ASS RIGHT INTO A VOLCANO
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »

Why would it become predictable? Literally only takes one teleportation attempt if we're being real.

*Kurt touches Nightwing and teleports them both a mile in the air then leaves*

That's some cold blooded ? right there, Kurt is like I ain't got time for this ? so I'm going to teleport your ass with me a mile up in the air and then I'm going to BAMF my ass to land while your ass freefall
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going with Nightwing if he has his utility belt/suit. Skill is comparable, but with all of those random items at his use, he would outsmart Nightcrawler and take the majority of the fights.
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some_? ! wrote: »
    Kurt is a monk trained in hand to hand combat. No teleportation with agility and skills would still give ? Grayson a problem, add teleportation to that and Nightcrawler will embarrass him.

I'd even go as far as to give Kurt the advantage over his mother and sister, rogue and mystique.

I don't know about Rogue but otherwise I agree.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    some_? ! wrote: »

I don't know about Rogue but otherwise I agree.

Rogue and Nightcrawler about neck and neck simply because of his speed. I doubt Rogue can land one punch on him. Rogue has super strength but no hand to hand skill.

I don't get how ? is saying Nightcrawler can't fight Nightwing hand to hand. Dudes a skilled martial artist, he will ? ? Grayson up and teleport him 90 feet up in the air.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightcrawler_(comics)
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Options
    nw is ready for n trained against the prose of mutant threat
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look man I got love for nightwing.... But this is a fight nightcrawler isn't losing. Let's take out the teleportation. Your telling me nightcrawler being a mutant isn't faster an more agile then ? Grayson?
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Yea, i don't any human being can survived being dropped off in freezing near space temperatures. That match would be hilarious to watch as ? Graysons head bounces off the ground.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options