edited July 2010
    Options
    wtf is this troll shock thread ?
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? it let me be the first to say it.

rick ross=the greatest rapper ever to touch a mic!
  • contemplate
    contemplate Members Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    because nas > rick ross
  • pinpoint
    pinpoint Members Posts: 304
    edited July 2010
    Options

Yes....... Now we talking ....... I like the way this guy thinks......
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    as of right now Rick Ross>Jay Z
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If Nas wasn't so lyrical then he could reach Ross' level one day. Nas needs to dumb it down, and get some good beats. ? all that super lyrical ? . He needs an album full of singles.
  • Undo1
    Undo1 Members Posts: 260
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Why is it that people worship a man with a slave owner tatted on his chest
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

lol................ !
  • pinpoint
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    as of right now Rick Ross>Jay Z

Lets not go that far buddy...... But umm Ross is close behind...... After fab.....
  • young_reezy
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Undo1 wrote: »
    Why is it that people worship a man with a slave owner tatted on his chest

so you gone quit gettin money because slave owners is on it? get money my ? !
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    If Nas wasn't so lyrical then he could reach Ross' level one day. Nas needs to dumb it down, and get some good beats. ? all that super lyrical ? . He needs an album full of singles.

I agree.

LOL @ ? tryna kick knowledge on a cd.
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Shock thread. gtfoh.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    In a pie eating contest, Rawse wins 10 out of 10 times.

In a Them Crab Meats eating contest Rawse would win too. Nas can't afford that flavor. Boss stay eating Them Crab Meats.

July 20th
  • Undo1
    Undo1 Members Posts: 260
    edited July 2010
    Options
    so you gone quit gettin money because slave owners is on it? get money my ? !

gettin money is diff than spending it to get a slave owner tattooed on your body...not to mention washington is one the quarter and 1 dollar bill. BALLIN!
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    pinpoint wrote: »
    Lets not go that far buddy...... But umm Ross is close behind...... After fab.....

WTF. Get out now. ? Fab. Fab a ? cornball.
  • pinpoint
    edited July 2010
    Options

Yes the ? he does......... That is just what Nas Needs........ Real talk...... Kelis is not playing.. she want that money......
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

no lets walk that mile. Rick Ross is undisputedly making waaaaaaaaaay better music than Jay Z right now.anticipation for is album is crazy. BMF is a instant cult classic. that song can shut a whole club down. trust me i seen it with my eyes all this month. Jay Z dont have bangers like that on BP3. ? dont bump that techno ? in they rides this summer
  • young_reezy
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Undo1 wrote: »
    gettin money is diff than spending it to get a slave owner tattooed on your body...not to mention washington is one the quarter and 1 dollar bill. BALLIN!

why ? can't see ross is the realest ? to ever grace us with words over a beat?
  • pinpoint
    edited July 2010
    Options
    WTF. Get out now. ? Fab. Fab a ? cornball.

Watch your mouth son........ Fab mixtape was the hottest yet.... And future album with new Tracks...... Fab Is on the hot list buddy..... Hate it or love it...
  • pinpoint
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    no lets walk that mile. Rick Ross is undisputedly making waaaaaaaaaay better music than Jay Z right now.anticipation for is album is crazy. BMF is a instant cult classic. that song can shut a whole club down. trust me i seen it with my eyes all this month. Jay Z dont have bangers like that on BP3. ? dont bump that techno ? in they rides this summer

On to the next one....... Empire state of mind........ Run this town........Ummm O.k
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

lol at super lyrical, it aitn hard to understand nas, everything he was spittin on distant relatives was real ? what would you rather him act like hes a fake ? dealer and spit a bunch of ? over a track, ross never has and never will reach nas' level, 40 year old dude lyin about his age over radio stations and ? ? lame
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Watch your mouth son........ Fab mixtape was the hottest yet.... And future album with new Tracks...... Fab Is on the hot list buddy..... Hate it or love it...

Fabolous is whack ..
    ? got slaughtered by all his features on his mixtape ...

Plus all his songs sounded the same.

I understand the mixtape was called "Funeral Service" .. but ? .. 14 outta 20 songs supporting the title is LAME!
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol at super lyrical, it aitn hard to understand nas, everything he was spittin on distant relatives was real ? what would you rather him act like hes a fake ? dealer and spit a bunch of ? over a track, ross never has and never will reach nas' level, 40 year old dude lyin about his age over radio stations and ? ? lame

But ricky has better beats than Nas. Lyricism is unappreciated right now, we want ? that bangs in the whip. ? A MESSAGE, I WANNA PARTY ALL THE TIME.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Anybody with a catchy hook and tight hook they cosign. I would take lyrical content and substance over that any day thats just my opinion though.