Veteran Montel Williams blast Obama over West Point speech

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited May 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh need to sit his ? ass dine somewhere nd enjoy the weed he been puffin since his show ended
  • Sgt HJ
    Sgt HJ Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    I agree with Montel 100%.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your credibility does take a hit going to the propaganda machine of the GOP/Republican Party or Right Wing Conservative media outlet,to criticize President Obama

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Your credibility does take a hit going to the propaganda machine of the GOP/Republican Party or Right Wing Conservative media outlet,to criticize President Obama

As well as it should
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »

As well as it should

handshake-147.GIF
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Talk show host and military veteran Montel Williams went after President Barack Obama on Wednesday for not using his West Point speech as an opportunity to apologize to members of the U.S. military for having “dropped the ball on the veterans’ health.

Um, ? sit yo ass down. How about you go after the people that actually "dropped the ball on Veterans Health care"
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Copper
    Options
    ? happens on ever President duty rounds
    This veteran affairs problem has existed for decades...this administration is the ones being held to the fire for it

And the Benghazi thing is just a Republican tactic
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • bgoat
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    Talk show host and military veteran Montel Williams went after President Barack Obama on Wednesday for not using his West Point speech as an opportunity to apologize to members of the U.S. military for having “dropped the ball on the veterans’ health.

Um, ? sit yo ass down. How about you go after the people that actually "dropped the ball on Veterans Health care"

at some point in time yall gon have to come to terms with the fact that, that Obama is not as clueless as yall would like to believe.

also. this is the VA, he spoke on vets in his campaigning... yet now, as usual.... like with the IRS, Benghazi, Fast & Furious, Border Patrol, that CIA Spy that they recently outted on CNN, etc... he likes to play the "uh whuuuuh?!?" role...

yall got more patience for his implied ignorance than yall do with your own children and significant others.

cut that ? out.

? keeps happening on his duty rounds... he should be held accountable as well as those personally responsible.

What does this have to do with Montel wanting an APOLOGY from Obama, instead of him going after the ones really ? up?

Vets ain't trying to hear no damn apology.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Copper
    Options
    Bush didn't start this ? either which was my point ... vets been getting screwed over since the revolutionary war... now where trying to fire people and point fingers ?
    And nobody wants an apology...montel is faker than his TV show psychic
  • bgoat
    edited May 2014
    Options

at some point in time yall gon have to come to terms with the fact that, that Obama is not as clueless as yall would like to believe.

also. this is the VA, he spoke on vets in his campaigning... yet now, as usual.... like with the IRS, Benghazi, Fast & Furious, Border Patrol, that CIA Spy that they recently outted on CNN, etc... he likes to play the "uh whuuuuh?!?" role...

yall got more patience for his implied ignorance than yall do with your own children and significant others.

cut that ? out.

? keeps happening on his duty rounds... he should be held accountable as well as those personally responsible.

What does this have to do with Montel wanting an APOLOGY from Obama, instead of him going after the ones really ? up?

Vets ain't trying to hear no damn apology.
    you do know wars have started over people not saying sorry right?

he can't go after the left handed ? that refuses to upgrade from her windows M.E. machine that still uses Office 95 that works in waco office, he'd look like a damn monster.
    at the end of the day, a good leader does not pass the buck.

No need to go after a secretary, you're right, but going after Obama is just as weak as going after a secretary. How about some high level VA admins that dealt with VA operations on a daily basis? Those type people would be nice a start. Then move up to the law makers, then the President, maybe.

I thought the President was puppet? But when ? hits the fan, they go to him like he can make it better.

Y'all ? need to make up y'alls mind.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Where was all these angry vets during the decades of veterans getting screwed?

THANK...YOU!! I find it so funny how NOW folks care about the veterans, when this has been going on for YEARS!

Of course the GOP wanna blame Pres. Obama, yet where were those concerns during the Bush era? Clinton era? Bush senior era? Reagan era? I can go on & on. I swear these politicians trip me up. Have no problem send American soldier to fight for our country, but won't take care of them when they return.

Smh.
  • bgoat
    Options

? rolls down hill.

the leader takes the fall.

but the person under him got an ass chewing that took 10% of his body fat.

the person under that guy lost 30%

the person under that guy lost 50% and a company car.

the person under that guy lost his job.

Secretary of U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Probably gonna need to hit up some of the past Secretaries of VA too.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a veteran... and real ? I see SO MANY vets bytch about not getting "treated right" smh.. now given I know we have done a "noble" thing by serving our country but real ? more than half the people who join the military don't do it for "patriotic reasons" so why bytch about ? but then turn around and ask for hand outs... but in the same breath bytch about " government aid" to others... we have civilians run our country for a reason.. so don't expect 2 be #1 on importance cuz you did a few years in the military...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    I'm a veteran... and real ? I see SO MANY vets bytch about not getting "treated right" smh.. now given I know we have done a "noble" thing by serving our country but real ? more than half the people who join the military don't do it for "patriotic reasons" so why bytch about ? but then turn around and ask for hand outs... but in the same breath bytch about " government aid" to others... we have civilians run our country for a reason.. so don't expect 2 be #1 on importance cuz you did a few years in the military...

because oaths mean something, and contracts mean something.

they used and abused us and want to renig on a damn contractual agreement?

we were held accountable for breaching our contracts in anyway.

we were held accountable for breaking military bearing.

and now they dont have to hold up their end of the deal.

part of the recruitment packet is the sweet benefits after the fact.

you ? idiot...
    You acting like every person in the military does that ? for noble reasons... anybody who has actually been in the military knows that's not the case....

BTW get out your feelings dude... " you ? idiot.."
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    Options

because oaths mean something, and contracts mean something.

they used and abused us and want to renig on a damn contractual agreement?

we were held accountable for breaching our contracts in anyway.

we were held accountable for breaking military bearing.

and now they dont have to hold up their end of the deal.

part of the recruitment packet is the sweet benefits after the fact.

you ? idiot...
    You acting like every person in the military does that ? for noble reasons... anybody who has actually been in the military knows that's not the case....

BTW get out your feelings dude... " you ? idiot.."

THIS IS ABOUT HONORING A CONTRACT...

NOT THE LEVEL OF INDOCTRINATION..

keep up fool.

Where in the contract that you signed does it say that they are supposed to take care of you after you get out? It don't... the VA and VFW ect. Are agencies that help vets... that has nothing to do with the military itself...