The 70 years are almost up! Teachings on the deep things of ? ! The day of the LORD is near!

Options

Comments

• Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The problem with understanding these prophecies is, we put way too much emphasis on the west. First off, the Cold War should put an end to the whole "how many superpowers there were" argument. The space race, Korean/Vietnam wars, etc... all part of a ? contest between USA and USSR. I'm not a history buff, but it's common knowledge that the latter half of the 20th century was a battle for control of ideologies, hence all the propaganda against communism. We forget that while US is a reigning superpower, we are trillions of dollars in debt, and ? off the wrong country could ruin us. Then we forget the roles of China and Japan, who are both nipping at our heels. Anything could happen within the next 20 or so years. If you count 1989 as the beginning of America's reign (which I do), that means we have about 50 more years til we see events unfold. The bible and ? 's word is based on more than what America does, we are just a ? of the real enemy.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no battle between us. If you reject the wisdom and revelation of ? that's on you. My job as a watchman has been completed. You've been warned, thus my hands are clean.

Only the Holy Spirit can reveal truth to you. But the argumentative and contentious spirit that you have must be humbled. You ARGUE with everyone and here you are talking about battling with me? You just love contention, you probably argue against yourself since you can never agree on anything. I pray that The Lord will move in your life and soften your heart my brother. In Jesus name, Amen.

There is always a battle between truth and ignorance. We can agree on a lot just not this what you teach is not supported by the bible or by history.

It's nothing but the american version of prophecy.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    The problem with understanding these prophecies is, we put way too much emphasis on the west. First off, the Cold War should put an end to the whole "how many superpowers there were" argument. The space race, Korean/Vietnam wars, etc... all part of a ? contest between USA and USSR. I'm not a history buff, but it's common knowledge that the latter half of the 20th century was a battle for control of ideologies, hence all the propaganda against communism. We forget that while US is a reigning superpower, we are trillions of dollars in debt, and ? off the wrong country could ruin us. Then we forget the roles of China and Japan, who are both nipping at our heels. Anything could happen within the next 20 or so years. If you count 1989 as the beginning of America's reign (which I do), that means we have about 50 more years til we see events unfold. The bible and ? 's word is based on more than what America does, we are just a ? of the real enemy.

I understand everything your saying. And while this may be true to an extent. You are still missing the KEY! The key is Israel!

We must always remember that Israel is Gods timepiece! All things concerning the end have to do with the nation of Israel!

Therefore we must look at history and see what it tell us. This is what history tells us.

1. 1945 - WW2 was ended when the 1st country to develop the Atom Bomb, the USA, utterly obliterated 2 cities in Japan.
    -Thus America took the helm as the sole super power with the invention of the Atom Bomb and the ending of WW2

2. 1946: - Judah (the Jews) began to return to Palestine en masse, with full support of the world's leading nations following the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry report.
    - The British Mandate over Palestine started coming to an end.
    - Palestine, and later Israel, became an American concern.

3. 1947- the U.N. resolved that Israel become an independent nation again
    - The USA was the first country to back Israel becoming a nation

4. 1948- The year that Israel actually became a nation
    - The USA being the first country to back the nation of Israel and has been Israels #1 ally.

Now you can put your hat on whatever year you want to, but best believe that any year you pick will be tied to the Jewish people and the nation of Israel!

Babylon the Great is important because she is directly tied to Israel. Thus the prophecy stands because of the integral part Babylon the Great has played in the reestablishment of Israel and her subjugation under her rule!

We got to stop looking at things from a worldly viewpoint all the time! Spiritual things must be understand by the spiritual mind! It's the only way things will make sense! The wisdom of this world is foolishness to ? ! Gods wisdom always confounds the wisdom of this world because His wisdom is the only true and right wisdom! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    There is no battle between us. If you reject the wisdom and revelation of ? that's on you. My job as a watchman has been completed. You've been warned, thus my hands are clean.

Only the Holy Spirit can reveal truth to you. But the argumentative and contentious spirit that you have must be humbled. You ARGUE with everyone and here you are talking about battling with me? You just love contention, you probably argue against yourself since you can never agree on anything. I pray that The Lord will move in your life and soften your heart my brother. In Jesus name, Amen.

There is always a battle between truth and ignorance. We can agree on a lot just not this what you teach is not supported by the bible or by history.

As one author puts it, the "very essence of apostasy is the rejection of scripture as it applies to a person, community or nation. It is always someone else, somewhere else and at some unknown future time. Never is it now, us, our nation." - Stewart Best
  • zombie
    Options

As one author puts it, the "very essence of apostasy is the rejection of scripture as it applies to a person, community or nation. It is always someone else, somewhere else and at some unknown future time. Never is it now, us, our nation." - Stewart Best

I don't care what Stewart best has to say i care what the bible has to say.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

lol. you flip flop more than a pair of sandals. First you tell me to pick up something other than the Bible and read it. Now you tell me all I care about is the Bible. ROFLMBBO. I knew you argued with yourself. LOL.
  • Lab Baby
    Options

I understand everything your saying. And while this may be true to an extent. You are still missing the KEY! The key is Israel!

We must always remember that Israel is Gods timepiece! All things concerning the end have to do with the nation of Israel!

Therefore we must look at history and see what it tell us. This is what history tells us.

1. 1945 - WW2 was ended when the 1st country to develop the Atom Bomb, the USA, utterly obliterated 2 cities in Japan.
    -Thus America took the helm as the sole super power with the invention of the Atom Bomb and the ending of WW2

2. 1946: - Judah (the Jews) began to return to Palestine en masse, with full support of the world's leading nations following the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry report.

- The USA being the first country to back the nation of Israel and has been Israels #1 ally.

Now you can put your hat on whatever year you want to, but best believe that any year you pick will be tied to the Jewish people and the nation of Israel!

Babylon the Great is important because she is directly tied to Israel. Thus the prophecy stands because of the integral part Babylon the Great has played in the reestablishment of Israel and her subjugation under her rule!

We got to stop looking at things from a worldly viewpoint all the time! Spiritual things must be understand by the spiritual mind! It's the only way things will make sense! The wisdom of this world is foolishness to ? ! Gods wisdom always confounds the wisdom of this world because His wisdom is the only true and right wisdom! Amen.

Again, I'm not a history buff, but the Israel that we know today is not inhabited by the true Israelites. It is a land ruled by Zionists, who shape the world events as we know it. What I'm saying is there's a bigger plot to this than just America being a superpower. The Babylon we speak of might not even be America, who knows. I agree that we have to look at things with a third eye, but if we're gonna reference history to spread the word of scripture, we gotta understand what's going on behind us as well as in front of us. The writers of this "history" are the same people that distorted the bible to only appeal to the western way of thinking, and are the same people that are inhabiting Israel right now. America is just the tip of the iceberg.
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Mystery babylon is in the middle east it is not america or rome.

AMERICA IS A NATION NOT A CITY

“One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, ‘Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters. With her the kings of the earth commited adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.’ Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones, and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with the abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. This title was written on her forehead: ‘Mystery Babylon The Great – The Mother of Prostitutes and of the Abominations of the earth.’ I saw that the woman was ? with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus … The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth” (Revelation 17:1-6, 18).

she exists geographically in a desert region. And secondly, we see that the “kings of the earth” figuratively commit adultery with her in order to obtain her “wine” in exchange for betraying ? ’s people. What desert “wine” intoxicates the earth, and causes this desert region to grow rich? OIL . What false religion teaches that the blood of Christians and Jews should be shed? Islam. What desert nation today is the geographical ? from which this false harlot religion was birthed? saudi arabia. Arabia does have great influence over the kings of the earth, and offers an addictive intoxicating commodity – oil.

• zombie
    Options

lol. you flip flop more than a pair of sandals. First you tell me to pick up something other than the Bible and read it. Now you tell me all I care about is the Bible. ROFLMBBO. I knew you argued with yourself. LOL.

I said to read more than just the bible but you should apply what you learn using wisdom and besides stewart best was giving opinion not fact. There is a difference between reading what is knowable fact and reading opinion
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Again, I'm not a history buff, but the Israel that we know today is not inhabited by the true Israelites. It is a land ruled by Zionists, who shape the world events as we know it. What I'm saying is there's a bigger plot to this than just America being a superpower. The Babylon we speak of might not even be America, who knows. I agree that we have to look at things with a third eye, but if we're gonna reference history to spread the word of scripture, we gotta understand what's going on behind us as well as in front of us. The writers of this "history" are the same people that distorted the bible to only appeal to the western way of thinking, and are the same people that are inhabiting Israel right now. America is just the tip of the iceberg.

Well I'm going to have to disagree.

When Israel was recreated in 1 day in 1948 it fulfilled this prophecy.

"Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children."
    Isaiah 66:8

The people who first came back in 1948 were mostly holocaust survivors! These were people who ENDURED terrible persecution just because they were Jews! Why would anybody, during WW2, who was in their right mind claim to be a JEW and face extermination? No one in their right mind would claim to be a Jew if they really weren't.

So all this talk about the people in Israel not being Jews is a lie straight from the devil! The devil wants to continue to insight antisemitism because he hates the jews. The worst persecution is yet to come and ? will look like mary poppins compared to what the beast and his followers will do to the jews and all those who love Jesus Christ.

So I REALLY don't agree with your stance regarding Israel. The prophecy of Isaiah and the literal fulfillment in 1948 proves that ? knows His people.

But what you also have to understand is that the whole house of Israel is not in the land. The greater exodus happens when Babylon the Great is destroyed. That is when the whole house of Israel will return to the land and be united once again. This is what the scripture teaches. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

“One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, ‘Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters. With her the kings of the earth commited adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.’ Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones, and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with the abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. This title was written on her forehead: ‘Mystery Babylon The Great – The Mother of Prostitutes and of the Abominations of the earth.’ I saw that the woman was ? with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus … The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth” (Revelation 17:1-6, 18).

she exists geographically in a desert region. And secondly, we see that the “kings of the earth” figuratively commit adultery with her in order to obtain her “wine” in exchange for betraying ? ’s people. What desert “wine” intoxicates the earth, and causes this desert region to grow rich? OIL . What false religion teaches that the blood of Christians and Jews should be shed? Islam. What desert nation today is the geographical ? from which this false harlot religion was birthed? saudi arabia. Arabia does have great influence over the kings of the earth, and offers an addictive intoxicating commodity – oil.

Objection 2 — “Babylon Is A City, Not A Nation”

By far the most common objection I hear about America being Babylon comes from a fixation on how it is described as a city by Revelation no less than seven times. For example, this verse calls it a city twice:

Revelation 18:10 (HCSB) — They will stand far off in fear of her torment, saying: Woe, woe, the great city, Babylon, the mighty city! For in a single hour your judgment has come.

How do we answer this? Well, first read another one of the “city” verses and notice what the city has:

Revelation 17:18 (HCSB) — And the woman you saw is the great city that has an empire over the kings of the earth.”

Could a mere city rule the world today without a large, major country behind it? Of course, not.

As it turns out, other details point to Babylon as a chief city of a “nation” (Jer 50:12) with farmland (Jer 50:16), and other cities (Jer 50:32; 51:43).

Then why does Revelation call it a city? It seems to be using a common convention in both ancient and modern times to refer to a nation by its chief city. The media today often uses Moscow or Washington to refer to Russia or USA, respectively.

Shouldn't the prophecy refer to Washington, then? Washington may be America's capital, but New York City is America's biggest and most important city for commerce, finance, advertising, etc. It is more distinctive. It is not so strange that a prophecy about America identifies her by her greatest and most distinctive city.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    And the exegesis on your description of Babylon and trying to make Saudi Arabia fit is laughable. Are you serious with that response?

wine=oil?
    desert= Saudi Arabia?

LOL. No context needed. Get real. Whoever wrote that needs a class in hermeneutics. No wonder there is so much false teaching out there.

Oh but let's also ignore the 100 other characteristics/traits that Babylon must fulfill in order for her to be true. SMH.
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Mystery babylon and the nation that destroys her will both be in the so called middle east, the entire bible is a middle eastern centered book. People think the world revolves around america too much but the most important place on each is the middle east.

To begin with mystery babylon is a religion It's described as being a harlot sitting on a beast the bible uses women as an analogy for a religion that is associated with certain nations of people.

examples:

Ephesians 5:25 says, "Husbands, love your wives as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her" and Jesus is constantly referred to throughout the new testament as the "bridegroom" to the Church. Compare also Revelation 21 which describes New Jerusalem as a bride adorned for her husband, which is in stark contrast to the ? , Babylon. However, the city that is New Jerusalem is itself a Church being married to Christ, there is no need for a traditional temple as explained in the verses.

The entire book Hosea is a symbolic relationship, with hosea representing ? and israel being his wife.

Also we know that the beast the ? is riding can represent a nation the precedence for that is found in daniel 7

So we have the bible representing religions as women/ cities and we have beast representings nations

put them together and you have mystery babylon being described as a city that is the center or a religion and that controls a vast empire of people. The only city in the world that matches this description is mecca.

Also look at the geographic description the bible gives

Isa 21 :1-2
    A prophecy against the Desert by the Sea:Like whirlwinds sweeping through the south land, an invader comes from the desert, from a land of terror. 2 A dire vision has been shown to me:The traitor betrays, the looter takes loot.
    Elam, attack! Media, lay siege! I will bring to an end all the groaning she caused.

ELAM is in Persia modern day iran, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elam . mystery babylon is in a dessert city by the sea, the mecca is on a pennisula which means the entire REGION is surrounded by water. And isa 21:1-2 cannoT be talking about ancient babylon because it was not by the sea.

Also the region that mecca is in today was once ruled by babylonians

pslams 137

7 Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

• zombie
    Options
    And the exegesis on your description of Babylon and trying to make Saudi Arabia fit is laughable. Are you serious with that response?

wine=oil?
    desert= Saudi Arabia?

LOL. No context needed. Get real. Whoever wrote that needs a class in hermeneutics. No wonder there is so much false teaching out there.

Oh but let's also ignore the 100 other characteristics/traits that Babylon must fulfill in order for her to be true. SMH.

I CAN GO THROUGH THEM IF YOU WANT ME TOO
  • Lab Baby
    Options

"Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children."

The people who first came back in 1948 were mostly holocaust survivors! These were people who ENDURED terrible persecution just because they were Jews! Why would anybody, during WW2, who was in their right mind claim to be a JEW and face extermination? No one in their right mind would claim to be a Jew if they really weren't.

So all this talk about the people in Israel not being Jews is a lie straight from the devil! The devil wants to continue to insight antisemitism because he hates the jews. The worst persecution is yet to come and ? will look like mary poppins compared to what the beast and his followers will do to the jews and all those who love Jesus Christ.

So I REALLY don't agree with your stance regarding Israel. The prophecy of Isaiah and the literal fulfillment in 1948 proves that ? knows His people.

But what you also have to understand is that the whole house of Israel is not in the land. The greater exodus happens when Babylon the Great is destroyed. That is when the whole house of Israel will return to the land and be united once again. This is what the scripture teaches. Amen.

Those same "Jews" persecute Ethopian Jews in that country. They purposely gave them sterilization shots and passed them off as vaccinations to stop the African bloodline from spreading. Now, would true Israelites do that? I'm not an anit-Semite by no means... that BTW is a word they like to use to hide behind their fuckery, word to the Anti Defamation League. But these people passing themselves off as Jews (not the citizens, the leaders) are just wolves in sheep's clothing. They plan to make this whole world Babylon. That's when you will see the scriptures come to light.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Those same "Jews" persecute Ethopian Jews in that country. They purposely gave them sterilization shots and passed them off as vaccinations to stop the African bloodline from spreading. Now, would true Israelites do that? I'm not an anit-Semite by no means... that BTW is a word they like to use to hide behind their fuckery, word to the Anti Defamation League. But these people passing themselves off as Jews (not the citizens, the leaders) are just wolves in sheep's clothing. They plan to make this whole world Babylon. That's when you will see the scriptures come to light.

We are all sinners. The Jews of Jesus day, condemned ? to die on a cross.

Yes, Jesus even called the religious leaders of His day who were Jews, children of the DEVIL.

We are SINNERS!!!!!!

ALL OF US!!!!!!

Israelite or gentiles.

Stopped being deceived by the lies of the enemy!

Bless the jews and you will be blessed. Curse them and you will be cursed. Genesis 12:3 is still in effect. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Mystery babylon and the nation that destroys her will both be in the so called middle east, the entire bible is a middle eastern centered book. People think the world revolves around america too much but the most important place on each is the middle east.

To begin with mystery babylon is a religion It's described as being a harlot sitting on a beast the bible uses women as an analogy for a religion that is associated with certain nations of people.

examples:

Ephesians 5:25 says, "Husbands, love your wives as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her" and Jesus is constantly referred to throughout the new testament as the "bridegroom" to the Church. Compare also Revelation 21 which describes New Jerusalem as a bride adorned for her husband, which is in stark contrast to the ? , Babylon. However, the city that is New Jerusalem is itself a Church being married to Christ, there is no need for a traditional temple as explained in the verses.

The entire book Hosea is a symbolic relationship, with hosea representing ? and israel being his wife.

Also we know that the beast the ? is riding can represent a nation the precedence for that is found in daniel 7

So we have the bible representing religions as women/ cities and we have beast representings nations

put them together and you have mystery babylon being described as a city that is the center or a religion and that controls a vast empire of people. The only city in the world that matches this description is mecca.

Also look at the geographic description the bible gives

Isa 21 :1-2
    A prophecy against the Desert by the Sea:Like whirlwinds sweeping through the south land, an invader comes from the desert, from a land of terror. 2 A dire vision has been shown to me:The traitor betrays, the looter takes loot.
    Elam, attack! Media, lay siege! I will bring to an end all the groaning she caused.

ELAM is in Persia modern day iran, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elam . mystery babylon is in a dessert city by the sea, the mecca is on a pennisula which means the entire REGION is surrounded by water. And isa 21:1-2 cannoT be talking about ancient babylon because it was not by the sea.

Also the region that mecca is in today was once ruled by babylonians

pslams 137

7 Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

Objection 1 — “Babylon Is a Religious/Political/Economic System”

Some think that Babylon is a “religious or political or economic system” that we need to “come out of,” such as the Vatican, the headquarters of the Catholic Church could be seen as. The following verse about what happens after Babylon falls could be used to argue that it is more than just a city or nation but must be a global system:

Revelation 18:11 (HCSB) — The merchants of the earth will also weep and mourn over her, because no one buys their merchandise any longer

Why would no one buy the merchants' goods anymore if it is just America that goes away and not a “global system?” It's not hard to explain this. When America is gone, the US dollar will no longer have backing, becoming worthless paper. Keep in mind that the US dollar is a main reserve currency of the world. If all these dollars most nations are holding suddenly lost their value overnight, it would turn the financial order upside down, causing a panic and a sure global economic collapse.

Under those conditions, naturally no one will be buying the luxury goods that the merchants are getting rich on. They will be ruined (along with everyone else fighting to survive the ensuing chaos). The global financial collapse will make the Great Recession and Great Depression look like the good old days.

Turning Mystery Babylon into a global system of whatever kind is simply unnecessary to make sense of the prophecy literally. It also creates many more problems than it solves. It require you to ignore dozens of plain passages specify a nation from which people will physically have to move out of before physical fire falls there. Notice how many times it says this:

Revelation 18:4 (HCSB) — Then I heard another voice from heaven: Come out of her, My people, so that you will not share in her sins or receive any of her plagues.

Jer 50:5 — They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to ? in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.

Jer 50:28 — The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of ? our ? , the vengeance of his temple.

Jer 51:6 — Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of ? 's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

Jer 51:49-50 — 49 As Babylon hath caused the slain of Israel to fall, so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth. 50 Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember ? afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind.

Leaving a global system of any kind does not protect you when fire is falling on the land. Just ask the people who lived in ? and Gomorrah—which Babylon's destruction is compared to (Jer 50:40). Lot had to physically leave ? to be safe from her fiery judgment. If Lot had stayed in ? to witness to the Sodomites, he would have been a crisp no matter how righteous he was because he disobeyed instructions. The righteous will also be physically fleeing Babylon in the future, just as Lot physically fled ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

wine=oil?
    desert= Saudi Arabia?

I CAN GO THROUGH THEM IF YOU WANT ME TOO

I'm going to make a separate thread right now. That will list key qualifications. You present your case, i will present mine.
  • zombie
    Options

Objection 2 — “Babylon Is A City, Not A Nation”

By far the most common objection I hear about America being Babylon comes from a fixation on how it is described as a city by Revelation no less than seven times. For example, this verse calls it a city twice:

Revelation 18:10 (HCSB) — They will stand far off in fear of her torment, saying: Woe, woe, the great city, Babylon, the mighty city! For in a single hour your judgment has come.

How do we answer this? Well, first read another one of the “city” verses and notice what the city has:

Revelation 17:18 (HCSB) — And the woman you saw is the great city that has an empire over the kings of the earth.”

Could a mere city rule the world today without a large, major country behind it? Of course, not.

As it turns out, other details point to Babylon as a chief city of a “nation” (Jer 50:12) with farmland (Jer 50:16), and other cities (Jer 50:32; 51:43).

Then why does Revelation call it a city? It seems to be using a common convention in both ancient and modern times to refer to a nation by its chief city. The media today often uses Moscow or Washington to refer to Russia or USA, respectively.

Shouldn't the prophecy refer to Washington, then? Washington may be America's capital, but New York City is America's biggest and most important city for commerce, finance, advertising, etc. It is more distinctive. It is not so strange that a prophecy about America identifies her by her greatest and most distinctive city.

The answer to the bolded is yes all the leaders of the world kiss the leaders of arabia's ass for oil is
  • Lab Baby
    edited May 2014
    Options

Yes, Jesus even called the religious leaders of His day who were Jews, children of the DEVIL.

We are SINNERS!!!!!!

ALL OF US!!!!!!

Israelite or gentiles.

Bless the jews and you will be blessed. Curse them and you will be cursed. Genesis 12:3 is still in effect. Amen.

Those aren't Jews, bruh. They read the Kabballah and worship pagan deities (which is why Jesus called them children of the Devil in the first place, they're the same exact people). And that's only one hand in the ? . I don't "curse" them, I just acknowledge the fuckery. We are sinners cuz we're all being lied to... and whether it be (European influenced) Christianity, Islam, the news, or whatever, we all fell for the okey doke cuz we look to world events that they created to examine scripture rather than ourselves. I don't disagree with you, but there are many of us being led astray because we watch TV and think the world is gonna end while our own problems go unchecked, thus continuing and even worsening those problems. This mindstate will lead to the real enemy showing his hand at a time where we are completely helpless, and we will continue to be systematically wiped out til we learn the REAL truth.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

We are SINNERS!!!!!!

ALL OF US!!!!!!

Israelite or gentiles.

Those aren't Jews, bruh. They read the Kabballah and worship pagan deities (which is why Jesus called them children of the Devil in the first place, they're the same exact people). And that's only one hand in the ? . I don't "curse" them, I just acknowledge the fuckery. We are sinners cuz we're all being lied to... and whether it be (European influenced) Christianity, Islam, the news, or whatever, we all fell for the okey doke cuz we look to world events that they created to examine scripture rather than ourselves. I don't disagree with you, but there are many of us being led astray because we watch TV and think the world is gonna end while our own problems go unchecked, thus continuing and even worsening those problems. This mindstate will lead to the real enemy showing his hand at a time where we are completely helpless, and we will continue to be systematically wiped out til we learn the REAL truth.

Actually they were real Jews brother. Jesus never denied their physical heritage, He only denied their spiritual heritage.

But yeah, I agree that the masses are being brain washed. But that is why you have to keep your nose in the Bible. That is where truth comes from and that is where I go in order to receive knowledge and instruction.

Keep seeking the LORD my friend. We are on the same team. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    1. It's everything combined janklow. I'm providing facts, historical facts.
    if possession of nuclear weapons is a historical fact that can get you superpower status, hello USSR
    The USSR was 2nd fiddle to the USA. History has proven that.
    so i hope you understand the notion that the USSR COULD be a 1945 superpower and not be one in 2014

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    if possession of nuclear weapons is a historical fact that can get you superpower status, hello USSR
    so i hope you understand the notion that the USSR COULD be a 1945 superpower and not be one in 2014

USA since 1945 is the de facto ruler of the world. To say otherwise is pretty foolish

The former Soviet Union played a DISTANT 2nd to the dominant power of the USA. Hence the reason why it no longer even exists.

If you can't see the difference between the 2 idk what to tell you. But I do believe you have more sense than zombie even with your terrible modding skills. Amen

• zombie
    Options

USA since 1945 is the de facto ruler of the world. To say otherwise is pretty foolish

The former Soviet Union played a DISTANT 2nd to the dominant power of the USA. Hence the reason why it no longer even exists.

If you can't see the difference between the 2 idk what to tell you. But I do believe you have more sense than zombie even with your terrible modding skills. Amen

At this point you are just being willfully ignorant the united states was not the sole leader of the world in 1945 that is just wrong . You don't like what I have to say because you narrow minded and think you know it all.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

At this point you are just being willfully ignorant the united states was not the sole leader of the world in 1945 that is just wrong . You don't like what I have to say because you narrow minded and think you know it all.

You're right!