By birth or By choice

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Choice

You choose what you like, you aint a puppet, you have free will at whatever you desire, its on you to make your pick..you're born deaf, you're born blind, you're born with freckles, you're born ? , you're born with no legs..? you can't control, if you can control something or make a change too at the drop of a dime..that's a decision, meaning you made a choice..plain and simple...ppl ? me with this born with stuff, it's cool you ? , you ? , but don't cover it up by saying you're born with it...kind of dumb logic is that ? ...what happened in the forming of you in your mother ? went wrong and you became a ? at birth...smh...man ppl need to wake up and understand life..

Can you choose to be with men?
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Choice

You choose what you like, you aint a puppet, you have free will at whatever you desire, its on you to make your pick..you're born deaf, you're born blind, you're born with freckles, you're born ? , you're born with no legs..? you can't control, if you can control something or make a change too at the drop of a dime..that's a decision, meaning you made a choice..plain and simple...ppl ? me with this born with stuff, it's cool you ? , you ? , but don't cover it up by saying you're born with it...kind of dumb logic is that ? ...what happened in the forming of you in your mother ? went wrong and you became a ? at birth...smh...man ppl need to wake up and understand life..

What's your point you getting at folk...

Can you prefer/choose to be blind or have freckles.. today and don't have any tomorrow folk?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Choice

You're saying that it's a choice, so if it's a choice, then you've made a choice that you like women, which means you can also make the choice of liking men.

If you can't, why not?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Question is answered by simply asking yourself when did you choose to love ? or did you just naturally go after women. At no point did I consciously choose to love ? I just do. It's a wonderful thing but never did I have to make a choice about whether or not I like it

Exactly.

They'll never see it that way, though.

They see it as, "well, if I'm straight everyone else should be too."

So we're going to act as if biology plays no role in a man being physically attracted to a woman for reproductive purposes?? You don't have to think about wanting ? because your natural inclination is to crave sex to reproduce. You may not want to believe that, but that's how life works. Something to do with birds and bees or some ? ....

That lends more credence to it not being a conscious choice if they don't naturally crave that same thing

Maybe you missed the point of my post: As a man, with a ? , you're biologically inclined to seek out and ? a woman for reproductive purposes, correct?? As a straight man, I'm not ? every ? that is offered up to me, because I make that choice. Every other aspect of our life is a choice made by previous experiences. Where we work, who we date, where we live, w hat we eat, etc.

Your point wasn't hard to get but you missed mine. Of course for straight men we are biologically driven to seek women. It's natural for us. And for ? men, that same urge ain't there. It's not natural to them to seek women. That part isn't a choice. Hence people saying nobody just randomly wakes up and decides who they're attracted to for that day. You just are....
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone can make a choice to like the opposite sex today and you'd be pretty dense to suggest otherwise.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Choice

Co-sign.

Ask them if people are born rapists, serial killers, etc... no answer.

? , have they even answered the question about the "hide ya kids hide ya wife" dude ?
  • VIBE
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Choice

Co-sign.

? , have they even answered the question about the "hide ya kids hide ya wife" dude ?

Yeah, you are born a psychopath, brain scans have backed this up. We had a thread on this months back.
  • blackrain
    Options
    Choice

Co-sign.

It's pretty well known and accepted sociopaths are born the way they are aside from people who suffered a personality switch due to a brain injury.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think some people are ? by birth and some are ? by choice. I think it is ignorant to assume that homosexuality can not be attributed to genetics, hormones or some other biological factor. At that point you are saying that 100% of the time it is a choice and there are no other possible reasons? Really?. I am sure there are those who go that route by choice. At the same time, how do you ignore examples where some boys exhibit effeminate traits/behavior at a very young age and growing up to be ? . I've seen little nigguhs at 3-4 years old and thought to myself...."something ain't right w/ that boy.....lil buddy is a little too happy". Then you see the nigguh free and flaming when he gets older and be like "damn....I knew something wasn't right w/ that boy". I won't even get started on some of the masculine ? that I've seen. Some of them broads look like they've been taking male hormones their entire life, but that's just how they were born.

Yeah ? what I was about to say.
    Question is answered by simply asking yourself when did you choose to love ? or did you just naturally go after women. At no point did I consciously choose to love ? I just do. It's a wonderful thing but never did I have to make a choice about whether or not I like it

This is more simple and to the point.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Choice

Co-sign.

Yeah, you are born a psychopath, brain scans have backed this up. We had a thread on this months back.

Proof ?

I seriously doubt that, or else the ? wouldn't still be happening.
  • blacktux
    Options
    ^^thats what you call ? science.

Because if that were the case babies could be diagnosed with psychosis at birth and treated.

You become ? based on your enviornment, you become who you are PERIOD based on what is going on around you.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Choice

You're saying that it's a choice, so if it's a choice, then you've made a choice that you like women, which means you can also make the choice of liking men.

If you can't, why not?

I think you're stuck on that word "choice" and and not understanding the meaning and logic behind that word...which is that a decision has been made and can be changed at 'any' time..

I wanna red car today, no I want a blue car tomorrow, choice is being made
    I can't say I want to be blind now and not blind on Sunday...I'm born with that ? ..it's in me and apart of me..? can be turn on and off Lol...?

I can't make choice/prefer to have freckles or have one arm or no legs...I don't have that choice or prefer these things while in my mother's ? ...thus me being born with these things...and having to mostly like live like this the rest of my life

being born with something, you 10/10 have to live with that for the rest of your life, by default, (can't change) ? bless you have surgery or something done to say otherwise...

Being born ? , dude can change that at any time in his life, he can be ? on Monday morning and be str8 Monday night...that aint some ? you're born with, you making a stone cold hard decision right then and there folk lol

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ jamel got a doppelgaynger.
  • blackrain
    Options

Because if that were the case babies could be diagnosed with psychosis at birth and treated.

You become ? based on your enviornment, you become who you are PERIOD based on what is going on around you.

So people who are sociopaths that grew in normal homes, no drama or major conflict become pyscho based on what then?
  • blacktux
    Options
    You have experiences outside your home you know.

Wtf is even a "normal home?" Most households these days have to bring their children to daycare/a sitter from time to time, and that only complicates with school and extracurriculars.

A young child might only need to see a dying animal and out of curiosity interact with it to trigger a twisted line of logic that leads to a dark path.

Life is the decisions you make friend.
  • blackrain
    Options

Wtf is even a "normal home?" Most households these days have to bring their children to daycare/a sitter from time to time, and that only complicates with school and extracurriculars.

A young child might only need to see a dying animal and out of curiosity interact with it to trigger a twisted line of logic that leads to a dark path.

You do realize one of the early signs is the unsolicited torture of animals right? As in kids doing it unpromted. This behavior has been observed and studied. Not from seeing anima dying and being curious but from wanting to be the cause of it.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Once you suck a ? ain't no turning back. That choice is concrete

@‌DaMobb2Deep

...You Hear that Brah .?
  • ConflictSucks
    ConflictSucks Members Posts: 43
    Options
    You arent born with attraction. You are conditioned to attraction until you actually gain sexuality during adolescence.

Hormones in the ? affect sex preference
  • blacktux
    Options

You do realize one of the early signs is the unsolicited torture of animals right? As in kids doing it unpromted. This behavior has been observed and studied. Not from seeing anima dying and being curious but from wanting to be the cause of it.

I do realize that which is why i chose to speak from that angle.

And who is to say the childs intent was to cause the animal harm. You saying because a child pulls a cats tail and laughs they are a ? ?

How many of those white folk that hung human beings from trees, how many people that tortured humans PERIOD are psychos? Or are they socially influenced?
  • blacktux
    Options
    You arent born with attraction. You are conditioned to attraction until you actually gain sexuality during adolescence.

Hormones in the ? affect sex preference

sexual preferences are not as black and white as folk want to believe.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and that ? look more like @OhMARS

You just threw yourself under the bus big bruh, if I look like him, you look like him.

• VIBE
    Options

Nope, it's there.

It takes something that would trigger it, though.

Brain scans have proven it's there but they won't usually lash out (mass/serial killing, ? etc) unless it ends up getting triggered. But they do show small signs.

I'll post links later or we can have a thread on this..
  • blackrain
    Options

I do realize that which is why i chose to speak from that angle.

And who is to say the childs intent was to cause the animal harm. You saying because a child pulls a cats tail and laughs they are a ? ?

How many of those white folk that hung human beings from trees, how many people that tortured humans PERIOD are psychos? Or are they socially influenced?

No I didn't say that a kid who pulls a cats tail is ? . A kid who seeks out a cat to torture might be though. That's the point of saying unsolicited and unprompted. You left that part out to fit the point you're trying to make. As in the kid seeks out not they randomly come across it. And yeah some of those people may have been psychos and some acting under mob mentality. It's not as complicated as you're making it. Some sociopaths simply are born that way. If it could be changed don't you think they would or is there a reason many serial killers say they felt compelled to do it by natural urges to do harm to other people?
  • blacktux
    Options
    Yea but those natural urges are developed not biological.

A person seeing a kid pull a cats tail and laugh might not see it as torture, but who's to say its not torture to the cat or the child doing it. Who knows the true intent of the child, maybe the child is just curious, maybe they enjoy the reaction of the cat, maybe they ARE actually being malicious.

And if it CANT be changed (children being born psychos) then wouldnt something be done to quarantine or keep a better eye on these kids before they grow up and go on a killing spree?

I mean do you see the slippery slope you are sliding down by nodding at a dr being able to tell your childs life by looking at their brain before they even say their first word?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    His wife look like allergens

0530-antoine-dodson-twitter-3.jpg

...SO WE GONE ACT LIKE HE DONT LOOK LIKE JAMEL?

I aint want to be the one to say it