Lil Bibby Receives Backlash For “Dark Skin Butts” Comment...

Options
13»

Comments

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another thing I touched on is these darkskinned women soft n*ggas in this thread are caping for don't even like their own African features. If they did why are they spending all that money on weave? Why can't we never see their hair in their natural state? Why are they trying to lighten their pics on social media like fb and instagram? Alot of these b*tches ya'll fake caping for don't even wanna be black in the 1st place. If these b*tches thought they were fine themself they wouldn't feel the need to twerk and have these a*s shots floating around on the 'net for dusty n*ggas to sweat 'em.

These so called darkbutts don't even think they're attractive the way Allah swt made 'em so why get mad at a 19 y/o for feeling the same? I call bullsh*t...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at the same time, you are also dissing darkskinned women
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Muhannad
    Options
    JerryNoir wrote: »
    Ki bo di rumang? Tambe bo, Brutus lol.

No, all bs aside I didn't diss all darkskinned women. I have nothing bad to say about a natural sister who is satisfied with the way she is. I was talking about the ones who don't wanna be black.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall just jump from red to dark?

Those women brown skinned...

• StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »

No, all bs aside I didn't diss all darkskinned women. I have nothing bad to say about a natural sister who is satisfied with the way she is. I was talking about the ones who don't wanna be black.

My papiamento is atrocious lmao

Idk It seemed like you were going hard on dark skinned women
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brown sure but not red at all

Besides I was just Being lazy lol.
    Its hard to find a legit dark skinned beauty without an extensive google search outside the few known women
  • Muhannad
    Options

lol Aiight what did you speak at home, just English? I asked "what did you say, brother?" Then "You too, Brutus?"

Read my posts again though. I wasn't going hard at these natural sisters who wear their blackness with pride (and selfconfidence). I was going at these selfhating types and everything I said was factual. If we gonna talk about this, let's talk about everything and not have this fake n*gga outrage for a young brother.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big James wrote: »
    As he should.

What a ? ..

• StillFaggyAF
    Options

lol Aiight what did you speak at home, just English? I asked "what did you say, brother?" Then "You too, Brutus?"

Read my posts again though. I wasn't going hard at these natural sisters who wear their blackness with pride (and selfconfidence). I was going at these selfhating types and everything I said was factual. If we gonna talk about this, let's talk about everything and not have this fake n*gga outrage for a young brother.

I understood ki bo di lmao. My spanish is much better than my papiamento

I speak English at home, my pops is from Jamaica

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just like ? mayne
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Lil Bibby is actually a decent rapper, Lil herb is better though
    Aiight gonna check him out. You got any standout tracks I should check out.

Lil Bibby can spit. If he gets with a big label and have more budget to spit over better production he can go places.
    On his statement. The n*gga was obviously high on something. He spoke his mind, don't think he was joking around like I said before but he def alienated potential fans by 'keeping it real'. If he prefers 'redbones' over 'darkbutts' that's on him. No need to get bent out of shape over that. F*ck that fake n*gga outrage...

For herb listen to his 4 minutes in hell series , koolin, and fight or flight
    Dl'ed that Free ? . Was a solid tape. Was bumping it yesterday. I dl'ed Welcome to Fazoland from Lil Herb yesterday. Haven't got around to listening to it from beginning to end, but what I heard thusfar it was dope. Lil Herb can def spit.
    Both these n*ggas do need better production though.
    Like Water wrote: »
    The broads posted so far I wouldn't consider "dark". Brown skinned? Yes. Mos def not redbones though. Dark is Lupita, Bria, maybe that actress Viola Davis. This is actually the first time I heard a yellow ? say that dumb ? , I might add.

? is wrong wit Bibby? ? , rap. We don't need your political and social views if they ain't contributing to sumin positive. These new ? need a class in PR before they open their mouths. Hire someone to coach you on how to speak to the public. Or they can just keep putting their foots in their mouths. Whatever works.
    What's so bad about what he said though? He just expressed his taste. If he had came out and said some bullsh*t like the sweeter the berry the sweeter the juice and how he likes his 'strong' black b*tches no'one would have came out and complain about the brother expressing his opinion. Whenever a n*gga keep it real n*ggas get militant and express this fake n*gga outrage but numbers don't lie. Who's the least sought after group of women? Who's leading in single mother stats? Who is typecasted as masculine, loud, obnoxious and beligerent in the media and who is typecasted as feminine and sweet? Ya'll saw Pam and Gina in Martin. Who protested that sh*t?

Let's not act like most brothers don't feel the way Bibby does when it comes to women. Why you think these dark b*tches spend a fortune on weaves and make themselves appear lighter in pics on fb and instagram. Why you think they alter their African features when they got the financial resources to do so? Why you think they lie about their background when they look like Chris partlow in the face FOH?
    Difference between Lil Bibby and most real n*ggas is most of us are too smart to say this sh*t openly. N*ggas don't want darkskinned women if they got options = fact and IDGAF about anyone wacking or nosigning this post. Which type of women are on the arms of financially affluent black men and which type of women you see pushing strollers alone without a man in sight?
    I invite anyone to argue the facts I stated but Ion think there's much room for disagreement.

Franz Fanon wrote about this sh*t more than half a century ago and this colourism issue is still relevant.

Man shut the ? up with all that dumb ? .

Michelle Obama.

Fool. You forgot to speak on the FACT that white people have forced a European standard of beauty on a good majority of the planet via Movies and Television. When you are young and the "pretty girl" in the movie or on T.V. is always light then you associate that with what is beautiful. Black folks in this country are supposed to be aware of that ? and that is why statements like Bibbys come off as some ultra ignorant ? ? . What kind of follower ass mentality is that bro? A bad ? is a bad ? regardless of complexion. The ? is wrong with you ? ?

And I see PLENTY light skinned and red bone Thots b. You are tweeeeeaking.
    Just like I thought, namecalling and ad hominem attacks. No disrespect but you argue like a young chick. You responded off of emotion instead of taking my post for what it was and arguing it intellectually. Off the strength off that Franz Fanon namedrop alone you should have known where I was coming from.

My post was mainly about getting at dudes who show their selective outrage and saying politically correct BS when a young rapper is telling us his preference when they share that same preference and in their actions show that they agree with Bibby. Look no further than this thread. A n*gga acted like he showed darkskinned women love and what did he do? Post pics of mainly red to caramelskin b*tches with mixed features and weaves. Notice how most of these b*tches had their a*s turned to the camera. Even if he would've posted darkskinned b*tches, he still objectified them (just like these white folks you talked about did back in the day ;)) He could've posted something about their character, like how they were sweet, nurturing, nice to be around etc. but he chose to objectify them. He reduced them black b*tches to their a*s basically and that's what alot of these black dudes do to darkskinned women if you wanna go there. Why you think most black women on social media like fb and instagram got that obligatory a*s shot? It ain't even just hoodrats but professional b*tches as well...

My post was getting at the hypocrisy and I could GAF about a soft sensitive n*gga (wack this post too). Are we as blk men giving these darkskinned girls a platform where they can shine like these other races are doing for their girls? Jennifer Anniston has always been average at best to me, but you see how they media overhypes her. Same goes for Cameron Diaz or Gwynneth Palthrow. Do we have a black equivalent for these average white b*tches? Don't worry, I'll wait...

Are we as black men marrying them? How many times have you heard variations of "she's pretty, for a darkskinned girl"? I've heard that same statement in several languages FOH. Us as black men are all responsible for the fact we allowed these white folks to dictate their Eurocentric standard of beauty onto us. Let's take the responsibility for that and stop bs'ing.

Okay...people think that way...doesnt mean they're not ? bruh. If you say she's pretty for a dark skinned girl you are instantly a ? . So when ? say Lil Bibby is a ? it's the truth. Even if it is one ? pointing the finger at another.

But lil bibby did diss all dark skinned black women...and that is what we were talking about. That....makes dude a ? ....end of story. Debate time over.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Raw n*gga uncut
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Lil Bibby is actually a decent rapper, Lil herb is better though
    Aiight gonna check him out. You got any standout tracks I should check out.

Lil Bibby can spit. If he gets with a big label and have more budget to spit over better production he can go places.
    On his statement. The n*gga was obviously high on something. He spoke his mind, don't think he was joking around like I said before but he def alienated potential fans by 'keeping it real'. If he prefers 'redbones' over 'darkbutts' that's on him. No need to get bent out of shape over that. F*ck that fake n*gga outrage...

For herb listen to his 4 minutes in hell series , koolin, and fight or flight
    Dl'ed that Free ? . Was a solid tape. Was bumping it yesterday. I dl'ed Welcome to Fazoland from Lil Herb yesterday. Haven't got around to listening to it from beginning to end, but what I heard thusfar it was dope. Lil Herb can def spit.
    Both these n*ggas do need better production though.
    Like Water wrote: »
    The broads posted so far I wouldn't consider "dark". Brown skinned? Yes. Mos def not redbones though. Dark is Lupita, Bria, maybe that actress Viola Davis. This is actually the first time I heard a yellow ? say that dumb ? , I might add.

? is wrong wit Bibby? ? , rap. We don't need your political and social views if they ain't contributing to sumin positive. These new ? need a class in PR before they open their mouths. Hire someone to coach you on how to speak to the public. Or they can just keep putting their foots in their mouths. Whatever works.
    What's so bad about what he said though? He just expressed his taste. If he had came out and said some bullsh*t like the sweeter the berry the sweeter the juice and how he likes his 'strong' black b*tches no'one would have came out and complain about the brother expressing his opinion. Whenever a n*gga keep it real n*ggas get militant and express this fake n*gga outrage but numbers don't lie. Who's the least sought after group of women? Who's leading in single mother stats? Who is typecasted as masculine, loud, obnoxious and beligerent in the media and who is typecasted as feminine and sweet? Ya'll saw Pam and Gina in Martin. Who protested that sh*t?

Let's not act like most brothers don't feel the way Bibby does when it comes to women. Why you think these dark b*tches spend a fortune on weaves and make themselves appear lighter in pics on fb and instagram. Why you think they alter their African features when they got the financial resources to do so? Why you think they lie about their background when they look like Chris partlow in the face FOH?
    Difference between Lil Bibby and most real n*ggas is most of us are too smart to say this sh*t openly. N*ggas don't want darkskinned women if they got options = fact and IDGAF about anyone wacking or nosigning this post. Which type of women are on the arms of financially affluent black men and which type of women you see pushing strollers alone without a man in sight?
    I invite anyone to argue the facts I stated but Ion think there's much room for disagreement.

Franz Fanon wrote about this sh*t more than half a century ago and this colourism issue is still relevant.

False, false, false. My light bright ass has always preferred darker women. The ol' lady is honey colored, but that's only because I was never stupid enough to let a preference override what I felt worked. And to be completely frank, light skinned ? are usually the ones that don't have a problem with a woman's skin tone. That's why Bibby saying this lightweight surprised me.

If you don't/won't ? wit dark skinned broads, that's fine. But you can't project your preferences on an entire group. And I'm sure there are black athletes and entertainers that have women that are of a darker complexion. Just cuz it's not put out there in the media doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

And have you really let white/european society dictate what beauty is to you, in terms of black women? Whatever bruh... Black is beautiful. All of it.

• Ear2DaSt
    edited June 2014
    Options
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Shawn_Michaels Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Another ? that will perish when the Most High comes. Negros just drinking the white man kool-aid and think life good until eternity becomes hell.