Black people make me sick always coming to the defense of white people who ? our culture

Options
124»

Comments

• CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    why are we even talking about percentages......

asians, haitians, jamaicans, puerto ricans etc all have low percentages.....

thats ?

you can still be ok with who you are.

just becasue the crowd is big dont mean you cant go against it and do you

I'm tired of hearing about black people this black people that.....what are you personally doing to make sure you correct this wrong. What kind of awareness are you expressing, besides on this site, that black culture shouldn't be submissive to other ethnicities. My dude try and focus on stop using ? and once you do that you'll probably be able to correct some of the wrongs. It goes deeper than marrying outside of race or educating your kids with different languages. If you really wanna be black keep your kids where the blackest of black come from and that is our native land of Africa let them learn our native language. You as much of a victim of what you fussing over than the next one unless you involved in some sort of revolution you a victim brother. Until then all that is blah blah blah.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats ?

I'm tired of hearing about black people this black people that.....what are you personally doing to make sure you correct this wrong. What kind of awareness are you expressing, besides on this site, that black culture shouldn't be submissive to other ethnicities. My dude try and focus on stop using ? and once you do that you'll probably be able to correct some of the wrongs. It goes deeper than marrying outside of race or educating your kids with different languages. If you really wanna be black keep your kids where the blackest of black come from and that is our native land of Africa let them learn our native language. You as much of a victim of what you fussing over than the next one unless you involved in some sort of revolution you a victim brother. Until then all that is blah blah blah.

Hmmmmmm..

A radical idea if I've ever read one on here.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

thats ?

Hmmmmmm..

Na man I'm black everything, it kills me when ppl make all these allegations and do all this complaining but not doing nothing to big up or improve the culture or ppl. Now I'm not saying he doesn't bcuz I don't know him personally but he steady talking about our women and throwing ? around like a frisby. Instead of talking ? about our people get out and get involved. These the same type of ppl that would pass up a ? on the expressway asking for money talking about "it's his fault he in that predicament" if ? has blessed someone with enough money and knowledge bless your brother or sister.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im from New Orleans and I can appreciate our culture, but being and living in the "dark side" of it, I can never go back and live there to prosper as a young man. To be honest, it sickens me and ? me the ? off how my people can just continue ? and live in soaked ? for the rest of their ? lives. Some aspects about my people will never change because people are stuck in the "? " mindset and don't even try to think bigger or travel. New Orleans is ironically a living pothole, where wickedness, envy, and savage living is praised and im glad to be the ? away from there. I want better for my people and I would do my best if I ever get on to give back, but ? gotta want something first and stop expecting handouts. Work hard my ? and dream big. To much bullshitting bruh. I never felt apart of my city anyway ....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats ?

Hmmmmmm..

Na man I'm black everything, it kills me when ppl make all these allegations and do all this complaining but not doing nothing to big up or improve the culture or ppl. Now I'm not saying he doesn't bcuz I don't know him personally but he steady talking about our women and throwing ? around like a frisby. Instead of talking ? about our people get out and get involved. These the same type of ppl that would pass up a ? on the expressway asking for money talking about "it's his fault he in that predicament" if ? has blessed someone with enough money and knowledge bless your brother or sister.

you know something you are absolutely right. but you see the only problem is.....i do, do ? but i know where my lane is also.
    im not going to get into everything i have done or did....because it doesnt need recognition. I already stated that i work with people in african countries on this site plenty of times. so from what your saying is i should limit my interaction if it aint black? that makes no sense.....i learn from everyone to build and if you want to be taught i will teach. I refuse to teach anyone who dont want to learn. been there done that...but to say i dont know him but what is he doing....sounds like your talking in a loop.

I can admit yes, i throw ? around like a frisby....but I am not saying it in a oppressive way nor am i taking the stance like i cant say it because its the language of our oppressor and they will begin to use it. I say it because i feel like it. like i have always said...its funny how every other race or culture can call each other whatever but black people have all the limits. I cant say this but other give white people a pass to say that...if that is your only argument against me.....you can have it. it means nothing. i had jamaicans call me ? like it was supposed to hurt and africans call me ? like it was supposed to hurt...very interesting huh?

as for why my kids dont speak an african language or why i dont send them to africa to learn the language.....yousee..i see the world a bit different than you. ok if they learned the language .....then what? now what?
    you need to understand something that it seems alot of black people seem to forget....this ? is a war. and in war you have certain people that have certain duties. i rather have my family learn about my enemy so their future family can navigate the ? better. maybe you cant understand that. all you problaby heard was ...you want to be like them. but that is very far from the truth. to take from you oppressor you need to understand your oppressor. all successful societies learn from others to take back to their people. am i wrong? so why cant black people do the same without someone thinking ....hey they aint learn black stuff so they part of the problem.

sometimes you need to see someone can actually do something to beleive it can be done. just because someone doesnt know something someone thinks they should know doesnt mean they are not inspiring someone else somewhere else.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Titangraph equals automatic feelings
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there will always be people who :

see a problem,
    some want to solve the problem
    some want to continue the problem
    some want to ask those who see the problem what are they doing when they aint doing anything...so they want to discredit everyone else.
    and some who want to sit on the side an watch the problem until its solved then reap the rewards

where do yall fit in?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We had the stone age and the Iron Age.

Now I welcome you to the "no ? given" age.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options

thats ?

Hmmmmmm..

you know something you are absolutely right. but you see the only problem is.....i do, do ? but i know where my lane is also.
    im not going to get into everything i have done or did....because it doesnt need recognition. I already stated that i work with people in african countries on this site plenty of times. so from what your saying is i should limit my interaction if it aint black? that makes no sense.....i learn from everyone to build and if you want to be taught i will teach. I refuse to teach anyone who dont want to learn. been there done that...but to say i dont know him but what is he doing....sounds like your talking in a loop.

I can admit yes, i throw ? around like a frisby....but I am not saying it in a oppressive way nor am i taking the stance like i cant say it because its the language of our oppressor and they will begin to use it. I say it because i feel like it. like i have always said...its funny how every other race or culture can call each other whatever but black people have all the limits. I cant say this but other give white people a pass to say that...if that is your only argument against me.....you can have it. it means nothing. i had jamaicans call me ? like it was supposed to hurt and africans call me ? like it was supposed to hurt...very interesting huh?

as for why my kids dont speak an african language or why i dont send them to africa to learn the language.....yousee..i see the world a bit different than you. ok if they learned the language .....then what? now what?
    you need to understand something that it seems alot of black people seem to forget....this ? is a war. and in war you have certain people that have certain duties. i rather have my family learn about my enemy so their future family can navigate the ? better. maybe you cant understand that. all you problaby heard was ...you want to be like them. but that is very far from the truth. to take from you oppressor you need to understand your oppressor. all successful societies learn from others to take back to their people. am i wrong? so why cant black people do the same without someone thinking ....hey they aint learn black stuff so they part of the problem.

sometimes you need to see someone can actually do something to beleive it can be done. just because someone doesnt know something someone thinks they should know doesnt mean they are not inspiring someone else somewhere else.

Look my brother I agree with you 100% because it sickens me too that black are blind and don't know it but having your kids learn the way of their oppressors and not there native way is not helping them in my opinion. And I applaud you and thank you for being a positive entity in our culture. I was just saying that you hear this a lot and people aren't doing anything about it. Keep pushing forward and giving hope but the most help needed is on our soil and to help the youth. Be a father figure to these kids who don't have fathers. I can't wait to get back to chicago so that i can get involved in the genocide that is plaguing my city. I will be better equipped mentally and financially to be a positive role model. Wasn't attacking you my brother just needed a lil more clarity
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Shawn_Michaels Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? are gonna ? jig it up, but they'll get their day.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Many of young blacks are caught up in what they see and hear on tv and in music videos...to many wanna have cash fast and dont want to work for and earn it..... more followers less leaders when it should be the other way around. @silverfoxx you would think after katrina maybe just maybe some would see the bigger picture but i dont know what its going to take for them to realize all that thug and gangster ? is dumb...you gain nothing from that.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

GOAT'd for that line alone. Good to see you understand the bigger picture. It shows that you understand the concept of purpose and not out here lost like a lot of "us."
    Look my brother I agree with you 100% because it sickens me too that black are blind and don't know it but having your kids learn the way of their oppressors and not there native way is not helping them in my opinion. And I applaud you and thank you for being a positive entity in our culture. I was just saying that you hear this a lot and people aren't doing anything about it. Keep pushing forward and giving hope but the most help needed is on our soil and to help the youth. Be a father figure to these kids who don't have fathers. I can't wait to get back to chicago so that i can get involved in the genocide that is plaguing my city. I will be better equipped mentally and financially to be a positive role model. Wasn't attacking you my brother just needed a lil more clarity

GOAT'd for building with another brutha and keeping it G.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iggy Azalea is the worst.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Iggy Azalea is the worst.

I don't even know how she look.

I'm bout to google her.