Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in IllGaming

Comments

• achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have been playing the alpha since last night...

Just did a public event like 45 mins ago; it was cool...

Having fun with it for now, it's funny to take out someones ? with a sniper rifle from afar when they are trying to
    do missions or level up...

I am having issues with the collision detection tho, seems like I blasted a dude with a shotgun point blank a few times and it was not registering maybe it's just me, another thing I am taking issue with is the enemies respawning in the exact same locations and being the exact same enemies but it is an alpha build after all so maybe that gets fixed by the beta or by release date...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So far, I like it.

Those ? underground, the Knight whatever's are not killable yet.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dling the alpha now
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    So far, I like it.

Those ? underground, the Knight whatever's are not killable yet.

What's ya psn
  • VIBE
    Options
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got a notification with a code for this. About to download.
  • satyrone
    Options
    so far pretty good ill prolly play more tomorrow but i was skeptical of this game at first but i think this may be a pretty dope game when released.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks dope.
    Still skeptical seems lone the finished project will have tons of ? to do but that's what i hate about all this MP nowadays
    If you can't play consistently you will get left behind
  • satyrone
    Options
    so do we get to keep our level progress,weapons,armour when the full game comes out???
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loving this game. I didn't think I would because I hated Halo.
  • satyrone
    Options
    Loving this game. I didn't think I would because I hated Halo.

man i felt the same way. i cant stand halo but this ? is nice cant wait for the finished product
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , I didn't even know you could have signed up for a alpha. ? must have been buried in that E3 thread.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's tryna link up on this ? ?
  • jvlioo
    jvlioo Members Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's tryna link up on this ? ?

I'm always down.

Psn: jaythamonsta8
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Where I go for this? Just got my ps4
  • achewon87
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    so do we get to keep our level progress,weapons,armour when the full game comes out???

All indications are no, apparently they will not even carry over to the beta build either...

Not sure what time it ends but it's supposed to be today doubtful you will be able to find a code to get in...

Did the Devil's Lair strike mission earlier and we couldn't beat the spider tank, ? was tough and I hit the cap of level 8 before doing it; my boy was level 6 and some random level 5 guy

The game is very fun...

Especially with how you can just run into random folks and help each other out but the game needs some sort of proximity chat function cause it was impossible to communicate with random strangers on the fly and I would imagine it would come in handy when battling huge enemies during a public event...

And not for nothing but strangely my L3 and R3 were not working on the Vita remote play...

It is an alpha buid after all...
  • VIBE
    Options
    Will this go into beta and if so, do we still get to be apart of it?
  • achewon87
    edited June 2014
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Will this go into beta and if so, do we still get to be apart of it?

Right now you would need to pre-order the game digitally through the PSN store in order to get beta access but you never know if they will just extend it to everyone after a week or so...

I have a pre-order with EB Games so it does nothing for me at the moment...
  • jvlioo
    jvlioo Members Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

All indications are no, apparently they will not even carry over to the beta build either...

Not sure what time it ends but it's supposed to be today doubtful you will be able to find a code to get in...

Did the Devil's Lair strike mission earlier and we couldn't beat the spider tank, ? was tough and I hit the cap of level 8 before doing it; my boy was level 6 and some random level 5 guy

The game is very fun...

Especially with how you can just run into random folks and help each other out but the game needs some sort of proximity chat function cause it was impossible to communicate with random strangers on the fly and I would imagine it would come in handy when battling huge enemies during a public event...

And not for nothing but strangely my L3 and R3 were not working on the Vita remote play...

It is an alpha buid after all...

Did you ever beat the mission? If not we could link up. I went thru it like 5 times.

• satyrone
    Options
    so when is the beta for this????
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so when is the beta for this????
    July 17th, but you have to pre-order. It's worth it tho. They should let you keep your stats from Alpha/Beta considering that level cap is 8
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard everyone will get into the Beta.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U have to buy it on the PlayStation store to get the beta right? ? digital games. Watchdog taught me that
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Infamous taught me that too...if it ain't a robust mp game no digital copies for me...unless they start letting us sell our licenses