Megan Fox wants to do live action Gundam Wing, and Sailor Moon movie.

Options
BoldChild
BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/133690-Megan-Fox-Wants-to-Star-in-a-Live-Action-Sailor-Moon-Movie
While Megan Fox has already appeared in live-action iterations of cartoon flicks such as Transformers and the soon-to-be-released Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the actress is open to doing more cartoon remakes to turn into live-action features. Talking to Entertainment Weekly about her role as April O'Neil in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fox was asked about her future projects and what would her choice be if she can remake another animated series.

"Gundam Wing," responds Fox, adding she'd love to see a Jurassic Park remake in the works. "Pacific Rim was sort of a Gundam Wing situation, but they should do it. What about Thundercats?"

Or maybe, she says, Sailor Moon."That could feasibly be made into a live action movie," mulls Fox. "I don't know how many Americans were into that. I was into that, but I don't know how huge it was here."

"That's not actually a bad idea.

Comments

• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love gundam wing, need to watch ALLLLL the episodes. That would be a dope movie especially with all the movie magic they have now. Anybody know the order in which to watch them in?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? trying to pull a Channing Tatum. Foh.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeeaaa how about stay the ? away from gundamn wing smh. The way movies are now it would get dumbed down like hell and the characters would be altered in annoying ways.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trowa Barton swag
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deathscythe was the ? tho
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody surprised Megan Fox suggested these movies
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd love to see Megan Fox in that sailor moon costume that's about it.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ideas but I wouldn't want her casted in either one.

A Sailor moon movie should have an All Star Asian cast.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scarlet came through and took Megan Fox offa the map
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want a gundam wing movie but with someone that can act.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Trowa Barton swag

Wufei Chang and Duo Maxwell was my ? but Wufei IMO had the best looking Gundam, that Nataku custom was flawless. Wufei was the only ? to tell Heero to go ? himself and even put hands on that ? 's mobile suit. Wufei was my ? .

Iuno if I want an Americanized-Hollywood retelling of Gundam Wing tho.... it'd be a dumb white dude as the lead with the wise asian friend who's 10x better than him but for some reason has to guide the lead character into finding himself so he can save the world *rolls eyes* whatever man SMMFH. Plus I don't think they'll add all the members maybe like 2 or 3 including the villain SMMFH.

Sailor Moon would be difficult to do.... but you never know...

Man, Wing Zero was the Kim Kardashian of mobile suits. Everyone been in that ? , even Zeks. I think even a random soldier had it too, when they put in the Zero system.

The Gundam saga goes farther than Wing. That might be the best series of the saga (aside from SEED Destiny), but if a Gundam movie were to be made, they'd have to go back to like 0079 or beyond. Sailor Moon might work cuz there's an interesting astrology angle to it, but that ? caters too much to little girls for me to give a ? about a movie.

And Megan Fox needs to stay ALL the way the ? away from any camera that's not slightly covered in vaseline and pointed at a casting couch.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options
    Trowa Barton swag

Wufei Chang and Duo Maxwell was my ? but Wufei IMO had the best looking Gundam, that Nataku custom was flawless. Wufei was the only ? to tell Heero to go ? himself and even put hands on that ? 's mobile suit. Wufei was my ? .

Iuno if I want an Americanized-Hollywood retelling of Gundam Wing tho.... it'd be a dumb white dude as the lead with the wise asian friend who's 10x better than him but for some reason has to guide the lead character into finding himself so he can save the world *rolls eyes* whatever man SMMFH. Plus I don't think they'll add all the members maybe like 2 or 3 including the villain SMMFH.

Unfortunately if they made a gundam movie, Hollywood would just squat on my childhhod and take a ? on it, they could never adapt it. Think of Pacific Rim, it was a ok movie, but could you see wing zero and nataku being made for exact appearance? (insert nope cam gif) and thats the only way i would want that movie.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope idea. but you know she's have michael bay produce and direct it, so it would become a pile of ? .
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would have thought they learned their lesson after dbz evolution and avatar the last airbender.

Book Series as well, like The Seeker:The Dark is rising. - Going by the title, you can tell they planned on doing "adaptations" of the other books as well, but opps, ? that up.

why the hell does Hollywood often feel the need to completely transform an already popular series?

Look at Harry Potter, they stuck pretty close to the source material, and surprise, it was a success, why can't they learn to do that with other series?

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A gundam movie would be dope but folks would just think it's some lightweight Transformers ? . That said, I read they were considering a Robotech movie as well and I'm cool with both even though there are similarities.

Sailor Moon would be cool, but it would probably look like ?
  • iron man1
    Options
    Trowa was that dude unlike the other pilots his gundam remained in tact the whole series o and epyon>>>. Zeros cannon destroying a damn space station though good lord at the trillness that quatra developed in that episode.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options
    That ? heero stayed with his finger on the self destruct button
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would rather see ms 08th team. Tried to get through Wing after a few years and it was rough.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options
    This has now become a gundam wing thread.

This is a full time jack move,sorry bold child we'll give it back soon
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Look at Harry Potter, they stuck pretty close to the source material, and surprise, it was a success, why can't they learn to do that with other series?

that's because when J.K. Rowling (the author of Harry Potter) sold the movie rights, she made sure she would have power with what they do to the movies. It would've been completely different if she didn't have control like she did.
  • iron man1
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Trowa Barton swag

Man, Wing Zero was the Kim Kardashian of mobile suits. Everyone been in that ? , even Zeks. I think even a random soldier had it too, when they put in the Zero system.

The Gundam saga goes farther than Wing. That might be the best series of the saga (aside from SEED Destiny), but if a Gundam movie were to be made, they'd have to go back to like 0079 or beyond. Sailor Moon might work cuz there's an interesting astrology angle to it, but that ? caters too much to little girls for me to give a ? about a movie.

And Megan Fox needs to stay ALL the way the ? away from any camera that's not slightly covered in vaseline and pointed at a casting couch.

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL @ the Kim Kardashian of mobile suits - it's true tho, a random soldier took it over but it was too much for his mind & Relena's brother Treize took it for a test drive too SMMFH. Treize shoulda wacked Wufei when he had the chance my man Wufei came back fo dat ass but let him walk in the 2nd encounter to return the favor.... Caught Wufei slippin once but not twice.....

I agree on going waay back tho, it'd prolly be a lot easier than doing Gundam Wing

Trowa Barton swag

Unfortunately if they made a gundam movie, Hollywood would just squat on my childhhod and take a ? on it, they could never adapt it. Think of Pacific Rim, it was a ok movie, but could you see wing zero and nataku being made for exact appearance? (insert nope cam gif) and thats the only way i would want that movie.

I love Pacific Rim but it could have been way more faster pace as far as the fighting is concerned. If they do a gundam wing movie they should keep it in Anime or do it like "A Scanner Darkly" where its cartoon but cel-shaded. Getting the action sequences would be the most difficult.

I think if the Endless Waltz had the machine behind it the movie could have been a massive international hit at the box office. I think it was a straight to VHS release and it did very well but it coulda done better.

Oh yeah and Quatre's Sandrock was maaadd underrated, ? was GOAT with the schimitars and all that

When sandrocks blades lite up you knew what time it was lol.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Yeeaaa how about stay the ? away from gundamn wing smh. The way movies are now it would get dumbed down like hell and the characters would be altered in annoying ways.

dragonball-evolution-poster.jpg

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only gundam series i ? with was the one with hero. Are they any others i should check out? Don't nobody suggest that wack ass shinning gundam ? .