Would You Ever Buy A Prostitute? (I Think It's A SIMP MOVE)

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoa whoa whoa, couldnt get it all oit in 1 post huh! Lmao You care. Hahaha This ngga cares.

But its all good, like the OGs say, 'i respect your scam'. Oddly enough the last time i heard that 'oh u dnt want this? U must be broke' logic was w/ a stripper literally begging to give a lapdance for tips. Yall sex workers are funny. So I get it.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Whoa whoa whoa, couldnt get it all oit in 1 post huh! Lmao You care. Hahaha This ngga cares.

But its all good, like the OGs say, 'i respect your scam'. Oddly enough the last time i heard that 'oh u dnt want this? U must be broke' logic was w/ a stripper literally begging to give a lapdance for tips. Yall sex workers are funny. So I get it.

u in a strip club not payin for dances is like bein in an arcade not payin for games.. ? are u there for??

take ur broke ass home kid..
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The whole "we all pay for ? anyway" logic is flawed. You right but $20 & game gets you that ? any day, anytime you want. $200 will get you an hour.

Lmao, y'all got the game ? up.

I'm through, step ya game up. Too many simps.

He exagerated with the $20....lets be more accurate and say $70. Thats happy hour. Then say a show or some ? a week later, lets say $80. Badu is in town! Then u go out 1 more time, nothin crazy but yall go half on a date, Eh, u spend $50.

3 dates. Then smash. Once smash, put game and ? down nh and its a wrap. ? for atleast 6 months before she demand more and/or start wonderin why we dont go out no more lol

Thats $200 for 6 months of fukin vs $200 for 1 hour.

Rebuttal?

if y'all got game on how to pull women without money or keep women around on a fixed budget, drop some of that game,, sticky a thread while you're at it...

the dude who tricks willingly is no diff from the dude who is married/in a relationship IMO - they BOTH come out of pocket - simple...

look, sit on your ass for 1-2yrs and make $0, BET you'll be counting down the days before she either leaves you or be miserable 24/7

love has a price tag and y'all eeeen know it
  • S2J
    Options

u in a strip club not payin for dances is like bein in an arcade not payin for games.. ? are u there for??

To get a lapdance from a better bytch. Sheesh, u sound like the ugly stripper.

To put a bow on it, real nggas dnt look to sex workers as validation of "gettin money." Ever. To argue otherwise u sound pretty effeminate tbh. Done.
  • CapitalB
    Options

To put a bow on it, real nggas dnt look to sex workers as validation of "gettin money." Ever. To argue otherwise u sound pretty effeminate tbh. Done.

so ull trick on a stripper and not a prostitute??

gottit!
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    ? be letting their egos get in the way not wanting to feel like they let a ? get over on them the whole time the ? getting over on them anyway.

Like another poster mentioned there isn't no way you ? top flight broads instantly without breaking bread or at the very least a whole lot of your time.

Bottom line is sometimes time and a little peace of mind trump the thrill of chasing ? and will lead some fellas to the mindset and getting right to the point.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Post a quote of mine where I said I never spend any money and/or a ? making $0 a year gets ? .

Anybody?

I never said it was free. I said it doesn't have to cost no $500 ? ' dollars for one hr. If you do that by choice that's you but don't think everybody does because you choose to. Game is to be sold, not to be told. You're old enough to know that.

took long enough for that line to show up

point im making is simple. Anyone who mocks dudes who pay for ? upfront overlook the fact they're doin the EXACT samething in a relationship overtime.

one is socially frowned upon and the other is socially the norm
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

so ull trick on a stripper and not a prostitute??

gottit!

Logic solved
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol

Alot of young/broke/naive ? in here, more time than money.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paying for ? =putting it on a pedestal? LOL

NO

Paying for something that is supposed to be "priceless" actually cheapens the value of it.

They have people that spend 500 on a pair of shoes without a thought, and they have people that think thats stupid as ? .

The more money you have , the less money mean to you.

You can never gain time, only burn it, spend it, WASTE it.

If yall cant comprehend that time>money and some of yall in your 30's; you cant be helped!
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NO

Paying for something that is supposed to be "priceless" actually cheapens the value of it.

They have people that spend 500 on a pair of shoes without a thought, and they have people that think thats stupid as ? .

If yall cant comprehend that time>money and some of yall in your 30's; you cant be helped!

Time don't stay the same, money don't stay the same, relationships don't stay the same.
  • jill
    jill Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    No I wouldnt simply because I don't want to play where I know TONS of others have played before
  • S2J
    edited June 2014
    Options

NO

Yall dudes are hilarious. Spewing false economics to better your argument. Lmao

@ bolded is correct, however ? doesnt fall under that category. It is not "priceless" Smh Far from it. Its free. Paying for something thats free RAISES its value.

Example: water. Water, for all intents and purposes (not literally, i know how yall are), is free. But we as consumers put it on a pedestal by getting bottled water, now its everywhere for sale.

But atleast bottled water tastes better than tap. I've seen backpage hoes. Yall payin for bytches regular dudes w/ game ? out after meetin em at the club, $0 spent. Couldnt be my life.
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? = Water

I love that analogy

"Its cheaper to keep her" huh?
  • S2J
    edited June 2014
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    ? = Water

I love that analogy

"Its cheaper to keep her" huh?

Not even. How about...those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Pay for it. bars! Lmao

Get outta here! As a young viral , single twentysomething with dashing good looks nh I WISH i woulda purchased some ? ! lmao

Thats the ill part! *whisper* These nggas are in their TWENTIES already rationalizing payin for it. "Ohhh the time, these knees, i just dont got the time." Ol old soul Grady from Sanford n son nggas. Get em outta here! Llllls
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    I just wonder why these hoes wanna hoe. They should get a real career. That would make them the INDEPENDENT woman that they want to be.
  • blacktux
    Options
    ? aint free and neither is clean, potable water.

You ? on your own analogy in that post playboy LOL.

water might be free from a stream but look at all the risk you take drinking that ? . Or you going to boil/distill it to remove the impurities,,,thats going to take TIME.

While im going to walk to that coke machine, pay my dollar and my only effort is opening the cap. No risks, no time, but yea i paid for the water.

That water was prepared for me on someone elses time.

Time>money always.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    I just wonder why these hoes wanna hoe. They should get a real career. That would make them the INDEPENDENT woman that they want to be.

a career such as??

and on another note..
    S2J gets lamer wit each comment..

or is it jus me?? lol
  • S2J
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Fam how you talkin bout removin impurities from your water but fukin prostitutes!? Lol smh Its a metaphor, not a parallel. Stop.

But ? is free. There's no reason to continue if we cant agree on that. Yall are shytting on your own self, game, and self esteem by saying otherwise. All this 'ngga you aint gone get no 7 without a whoole heap of money!'. No ngga, YOU aint gon get a 7 w/ out a whole heap of money!

And it doesnt take any time, actually. Thats an antiquated arguemnt. Between twitter, FB, dating sites, the IC, etc, etc...if you're single it should be rather easy to acquire a healthy roster. If you were 40 plus, I'd have no argument. Hairline pushed back, all the women in your age bracket taken, dont wanna be the old guy in the club-Hey, i get it! Buy that snatch.

But in your 20s, early 30s?...you in the prme of your life. Lol How do you even look-yourself-in-the-mirror....if you a young ngga payin for ? . smh Lls

Ngas talkin bout "time" like its difficult...again, more telling on yourself. If you dont have time to interact with women?-talk to em, flirt w/ em, turn em out...thats just some weirdo ? . In my humble opinion.

• CapitalB
    Options
    this ? knows no bounds. hahahaha
  • blacktux
    Options
    Have at it youngin, let me get out your way and let you live.

LOL!!
  • CapitalB
    Options
    i think iv said it before but ill say it again.. fuckit.. im bored wit nothin else to do for a few hrs..

but before i got in the game i thought like some of u ? in here.. i was young.. fit.. wit a mouthpiece that has yet to diminish.. i wish i would pay for a ? and on my daughter i was havin ? pay for me in some type of way..

but guess what?? i was broke as ? .. all my time went to chasin and maintainin tail.. and me knowin the frame of mind i was in i can say for a fact that ITS THE ? WHO CHASE ? who put it on a pedestal..

a ? could have everything ..money.. house ..cars.. clothes.. whatever it was i didnt have and it wasnt ? he could tell me to make me feel inferior cause i knew i got more ? then him and was probably ? his ? in my wack ass apartment! lol

? who pay for it treats it as a commodity.. ? look at payin for ? like payin for shoes.. a trip.. a pair of jeans and so on.. it took me gettin into the game to understand they logic..

sayin that to say i wasted alot of time ? wit ? .. i couldve done somethin in sports.. music even drawin.. but all my time went to ? ..

it was more important to me then anything else.. and thts how alot of u ? sound.. yall rather spend all day and noght at these ? rather then doin somethin constructive wit ur time..

and anyone who tells u time aint more important then money is probably broke..

so yall keep wastin yo time. lol
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think you know what a simp is.
  • S2J
    Options
    I hear u fam. I really do. But...and this is not even jokes:

'Before i started trickin i was young, fit, with a mouthpiece that had yet to diminish' -@bossexcellence

Again, im being serious! YOU just said that. Lol So its not just your opulence or the value of 'time', its also your own personal deficiencies at play. Awesome.

No worries guys. I get it. Just dont try to make your reality---based on your own admitted personal drawbacks---the norm. B/c not everybody has those drawbacks.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    ? where did i say i was "trickin"!!? lol ? i said ? paid for me.. i had ? payin my bills.. fillin my fridge.. one even bought me a camaro...

anf ? .. yrs later these ? is puttin me in houses and cars..
    what are u even talkin about??

like i said..
    u get lamer and lamer by the post..