So @Reppin is engaged to the IC Queen @Marley?........

Options

Comments

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I just came to a realization that I gotta either post more and really involve myself in this IC ? or stop posting... Cuz I really be lost when ? goes down

I know! I was just thinking there needs to be a stickied thread to update us on IC Tea. I am sooooo not in the loop. There are so many jokes and references that I dont understand, but I play along and laugh. I still dont even know what happened to Chi in the rain but I computed that he must have been stood up during hazardous weather. I just wish I was in the loop.

lol

@obnoxiouslyfresh my brother @Chicity took a chance to go see @Empress_ while a midnight thunderstorm was happening hence the standing in the rain jokes. It was a short drive to her abode but unfortunately he could not enter said abode. Being a Coalition member he just took the L like a man and went and ordered a philly sub at the adjacent deli across the street and went home. He called his baby-mom up whom he bought DD's for and got that old-time sake smash that night. Basically he lost and won at the same time. I myself would have made the drive without a ? to give.

moral of story "nothing ventured nothing gained"

He bought his baby mom breast implants?

CHI, you the real MVP

not some bought at the mall implants either.......................them real ? made from newborn baby skin my ? @chicity simps with a purpose

They got groupon ? out here?

hqdefault.jpg

man u can get breast implants for less than $900 the most $1300....they aren't that expensive
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is real bad though OB rely on me.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is mind bottling
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ThirdEyeFive‌ is a much better instigator @Cain‌ lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Reppin im bout to call your mom and ask her. I aint got time for this nonsense. Tryin to evade the questioning. Be proud of your future wife. What kinda ring is that?

Damn why you gotta get ma dukes involved?? She ain't een do nothin.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reppin im bout to call your mom and ask her. I aint got time for this nonsense. Tryin to evade the questioning. Be proud of your future wife. What kinda ring is that?
    Only dark skinned ? play games like this.You won't see the light though.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    My ass smells good

inb4 a @Deadeye, Denzel Washington turning around gif

Followed by him askin her if she's had her azzz compromised lately.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congratulations! I got a tear!
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just came to a realization that I gotta either post more and really involve myself in this IC ? or stop posting... Cuz I really be lost when ? goes down

I know! I was just thinking there needs to be a stickied thread to update us on IC Tea. I am sooooo not in the loop. There are so many jokes and references that I dont understand, but I play along and laugh. I still dont even know what happened to Chi in the rain but I computed that he must have been stood up during hazardous weather. I just wish I was in the loop.

lol

@obnoxiouslyfresh my brother @Chicity took a chance to go see @Empress_ while a midnight thunderstorm was happening hence the standing in the rain jokes. It was a short drive to her abode but unfortunately he could not enter said abode. Being a Coalition member he just took the L like a man and went and ordered a philly sub at the adjacent deli across the street and went home. He called his baby-mom up whom he bought DD's for and got that old-time sake smash that night. Basically he lost and won at the same time. I myself would have made the drive without a ? to give.

CHI, you the real MVP

not some bought at the mall implants either.......................them real ? made from newborn baby skin my ? @chicity simps with a purpose

hqdefault.jpg

man u can get breast implants for less than $900 the most $1300....they aren't that expensive

giphy.gif?w=320

Don't play with me Aqua.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

lol

CHI, you the real MVP

hqdefault.jpg

giphy.gif?w=320

Don't play with me Aqua.

yes u can get them for around that price i would more say the low 1500 depending on what kind u get and where u are at...if u are trying go pricey i wouldn't pay no more than 2500-3000

i exaggereated on the 900...yo ? will be floppin down after a week lmaoo but u can get them for the mid thousand mark
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Marley may be the greatest troll on this forum.

Second greatest

who you got in the top spot?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women are cold hearted tho...engaged to her friends ex? Tyler Perry ass ?

hold on....was him and ob really together like foreal?? and that was her friend like foreal foreal???

ohh no u cant do that...she is going ot cheat on you....like seriously

Didn't you cheat on David?

so...and?? your point??
    ??? the ? ?? lol wat exactly is your point

Irony... duh
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rep gone head an post a pic of you an soul sista together

Let the community witness what black love looks like
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Women are cold hearted tho...engaged to her friends ex? Tyler Perry ass ?

hold on....was him and ob really together like foreal?? and that was her friend like foreal foreal???

ohh no u cant do that...she is going ot cheat on you....like seriously

Didn't you cheat on David?

so...and?? your point??
    ??? the ? ?? lol wat exactly is your point

Irony... duh

i dont want you...ur broke ? more thank likely u look and smell like ? leave me the ? alone before i block your annoying ass cause ur getting on my last nerve...ion really block ppl unless they just get dead on irritating and thats what ur turning into
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread is losing steam here
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread is losing steam here

Still better than that corny pic thread.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OB how the conversation with his mother go
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »
    Is a nutella flavoured wedding cake on the cards?

Waaaaaccccckkkkkk as ? . You suck ?

Much like your running commentary you buck toothed bastard

? u suck. And ? are finally starting to realize it. You not even in the top 10 and I think it's only 12 women that post here on the regular. You wack as ? and at the most you'll get a chuckle here and there but all those lols and ethers are ? tryna get in your good graces waitin one day for you to hit their inbox with an exclusive. Facts, word to @CB ? ass

"Wack as ? " yet you follow me around the forum like a puppy typing paragraphs?

Don't be mad at me your ? is shaped like a mushroom :-(

I swear in like 2 hours you have gone from wack to ? terrible. Leave now and forever be white

This ? just hit her with that vintage scar line lol....

'Run, run see.....And never return..."