What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So @Reppin is engaged to the IC Queen @Marley?........

Replies

• Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parallel wrote: »
    Aqua is a drug user. She's addicted to drugs.

Just like your addicted to fat black dicks and ass douching :)
    Purrsoulbrother
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious Thread
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    Dupac
  • Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao dog you niggas are hilarious. Cats in here talkin to old girl like she a Ouija board and shit
    BabyBugattiiron man1
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg

s0j0urner
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped readin after the 'I gave him 400 dollars *. .....

And it was after the nigga bent over for her...fuck man that nigga gota have sum good ass fuckin dick for all this shit he got bitches payin his pockets and exploring his asshole. Bitches doin voodoo rituals to keep him

im waiting for one of them to commit suicide then we that's gone b my q

Ole I'm longstroking making a difference in these bitches lives ass niggA
    ReppinTime
  • ReppinTimeReppinTime Emperor Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    she already admitted to making that part up, in that very thread actually. So yes, my W-L record in the real nigga league is still akin to Floyd's in boxing.
    Meta_Consciousiron man1
    man thats some powerful dick right there...thats all it is..is some powerful dick...non of them broads loved that nigga they was lusting off that dick...reppin ima need u to get ouytchyo feelings boo and get just get this money out here cause a real woman thats wifey aint gone spread your business out to the public no matter what and vice versa a man a real woman aint gone cheat on her best friend ..if she cant be loyal to a friendship then she sure enough cant be loyal in a relationship......just hang up ya feelings boo cause u gone fuck around and get one of these broads pregnant and them hefty paychecks u gettin gone be garnished

now do me a fave and slap a few pics in the inbox for a real chick
    Ajackson17Chef_Taylor Osirus_Jenkins
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    man thats some powerful dick right there...thats all it is..is some powerful dick...non of them broads loved that nigga they was lusting off that dick...reppin ima need u to get ouytchyo feelings boo and get just get this money out here cause a real woman thats wifey aint gone spread your business out to the public no matter what and vice versa a man a real woman aint gone cheat on her best friend ..if she cant be loyal to a friendship then she sure enough cant be loyal in a relationship......just hang up ya feelings boo cause u gone fuck around and get one of these broads pregnant and them hefty paychecks u gettin gone be garnished

now do me a fave and slap a few pics in the inbox for a real chick

Look at this thot ass shit right here.

roooflllll!!!! niga shuut up!!

Chef_Taylor
  • ReppinTimeReppinTime Emperor Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    incorrect. she admitted it in the phone recording I had in that thread.
  • BeezusBeezus Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,542 Regulator
    CAN I TALK MY SHIT AGAIN!?!?!??

Refrain
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speak yo mind.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Yes

Stop following me.

See u in cheap seats in a few months
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    I seen that tattoo before....

What? Get the heck outta here! When???
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    VulcanRavenStewiron man1
    Stew wrote: »
    I seen that tattoo before....

Move around
    MsSouthernChi Snow