What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Game Meets Lil Durk Face To Face DownTown L.A. At The Club

Replies

• CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "G Weed" lmao.
    B_AsTaY_TrUe
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldve been funny to see Game run into durk and keef and them like how he did 40.
    *~queenbee~*
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man its a hot summer
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Igot5onit wrote: »

If you gonna play the bully/ goon role play it all the way. I can't imagine 50 or Gucci doing this if a nigga confronted them.

I hate my people sometimes yall, i really do. Why do 2 nggas always need a go-between to get on the phone.

Like they mob bosses. Only Clue can squash this!
    soul rattlerSneakDZAfreshb651
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack
    tumblr_nlvyktYJJb1qe6vsbo2_400.gif

Nathalie-Emanuel-arm-bra.gif

giphy.gif
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    R.D. wrote: »
    I agree but would @sion feel the same if it was 50 instead of game

Even if it was 50 I'd still call him a dumbass cuz its even worse in his case that a multi-millionaire who works with the UN is in a night club actively & forcibly trying to fight a nigga as old as his son SMMFH.

It'd still be a lose lose situation if any of them tried that shit SMMFH.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    blackbloc
  • Noble Al LeeNoble Al Lee only whats necessary Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worl'Boss wrote: »
    k
    Some dudes in here don't realize that them Chicago niggas not fighting, they shooting. Game could whup all them niggas in a fist fight. We he can't do is whup some bullets being fired at his ass from them same niggas

they pussy tho cuz they have to use a gun to deal wit their problems

Easy to say shit like this online without having to face any consequences.

Which further proves his point. Smh. Slow
  • KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch for a Game and Durk collabo lol And they rake in a little dough
    formerly known as J.K.SHAKUR before 2010 on AHH

tumblr_n06dt22t491rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif
  • Straight Outta JerzStraight Outta Jerz Posts: 80 ✭✭

EasyAce wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    I agree but would @sion feel the same if it was 50 instead of game

Even if it was 50 I'd still call him a dumbass cuz its even worse in his case that a multi-millionaire who works with the UN is in a night club actively & forcibly trying to fight a nigga as old as his son SMMFH.

It'd still be a lose lose situation if any of them tried that shit SMMFH.

Let's be real tho....Ain't a nigga running up on 50 tho, last nigga that did got tossed like a bean in Mexico

50 don't be in clubs like that I don't think I ever seen a pic of him at a club fat joe used to clown 50 for that when they was beefing
    Sion
  • K_FisherK_Fisher Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Wait how are they face to face.. am I watching a different video? There are like two or 3 people in between them..??

This the childish shit you dudes idolise? I almost feel embarrassed for these cats..

• MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 ain't been in the clubs since GRODT
    KLICHESheerExcellenceD0wn
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    Why do hip hop fans want to see beef get prolonged? Alot of you acting like some choosy ass pom pom bitches in here.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    Peezy_JenkinsdamnkpMorganFreemanKingMrCrookedLetter
  • Noble Al LeeNoble Al Lee only whats necessary Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this is why some clubs dont wanna let rappers in game. Because yall generally act obnoxious as fuck, and to higher end clubs you do more harm than good for their reputation.

Game is the antithesis to "black excellence" when he could and should be more big homie-like. He a 6'4 mental-little nigga.

Inb4 niggas google search 'antithesis'
    shtoopid
  • ZydecoShawtyZydecoShawty Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Some dudes in here don't realize that them Chicago niggas not fighting, they shooting. Game could whup all them niggas in a fist fight. We he can't do is whup some bullets being fired at his ass from them same niggas

They ain't stop making guns when they made them niggas.....

So I take it losing your career and freedom over a 'rap beef' is worth it to you?
    v07Ke_.gif
    crying-baby.jpg
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yawn
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
  • GetoBoyGetoBoy M.O.B. Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    GetoBoy wrote: »

They ain't stop making guns when they made them niggas.....

So I take it losing your career and freedom over a 'rap beef' is worth it to you?

No I'm replying to when you said chi niggas ain't fighting they shooting as if chi niggas are the only ones with guns....its all dumb shyt to me personally but I always find it funny when ppl act like guns stop being made when niggas in chiraq got ahold of some as if they the only ones with shooters
    Straight Outta JerzSoloman_The_WiseD0wn