Game Meets Lil Durk Face To Face DownTown L.A. At The Club

Replies

• CoolJoeCoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "G Weed" lmao.
  • mindrightmindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    meanwhile where Tyga at?
  • GetoBoyGetoBoy M.O.B. Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some dudes in here don't realize that them Chicago 🤬 🤬 not fighting, they shooting. Game could whup all them 🤬 🤬 in a fist fight. We he can't do is whup some bullets being fired at his ass from them same 🤬 🤬

They ain't stop making guns when they made them 🤬 🤬 .....
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldve been funny to see Game run into durk and keef and them like how he did 40.
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man its a hot summer
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Igot5onit wrote: »

If you gonna play the bully/ goon role play it all the way. I can't imagine 50 or Gucci doing this if a 🤬 🤬 confronted them.

I hate my people sometimes yall, i really do. Why do 2 nggas always need a go-between to get on the phone.

Like they mob bosses. Only Clue can squash this!
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack
  • aka_OGaka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mindright wrote: »
    meanwhile where Tyga at?

somewhere doin laundry
  • R.D.R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree but would @sion feel the same if it was 50 instead of game
  • N YO HOODN YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing wrong with grown men squashing beef I swear some of y'all 🤬 🤬 not happy unless there is blood
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    R.D. wrote: »

Even if it was 50 I'd still call him a 🤬 🤬 cuz its even worse in his case that a multi-millionaire who works with the UN is in a night club actively & forcibly trying to fight a 🤬 🤬 as old as his son SMMFH.

It'd still be a lose lose situation if any of them tried that 🤬 🤬 SMMFH.
  • Noble Al LeeNoble Al Lee only whats necessary Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worl'Boss wrote: »
    k
    Some dudes in here don't realize that them Chicago 🤬 🤬 not fighting, they shooting. Game could whup all them 🤬 🤬 in a fist fight. We he can't do is whup some bullets being fired at his ass from them same 🤬 🤬

they 🤬 🤬 tho cuz they have to use a gun to deal wit their problems

Easy to say 🤬 🤬 like this online without having to face any consequences.

Which further proves his point. Smh. Slow
  • KLICHEKLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch for a Game and Durk collabo lol And they rake in a little dough
  • Straight Outta JerzStraight Outta Jerz Members Posts: 80 ✭✭

EasyAce wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »

Even if it was 50 I'd still call him a 🤬 🤬 cuz its even worse in his case that a multi-millionaire who works with the UN is in a night club actively & forcibly trying to fight a 🤬 🤬 as old as his son SMMFH.

It'd still be a lose lose situation if any of them tried that 🤬 🤬 SMMFH.

Let's be real tho....Ain't a 🤬 🤬 running up on 50 tho, last 🤬 🤬 that did got tossed like a bean in Mexico

50 don't be in clubs like that I don't think I ever seen a pic of him at a club fat joe used to clown 50 for that when they was beefing
  • K_FisherK_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Wait how are they face to face.. am I watching a different video? There are like two or 3 people in between them..??

This the childish 🤬 🤬 you dudes idolise? I almost feel embarrassed for these cats..
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 ain't been in the clubs since GRODT
  • scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoMembers Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too much energy goes into this negative 🤬 🤬 , man.. I thought thats why we all strive to gain wealth, so that we can live better and no longer have to deal with what we did in the hood. Thats why I work hard consistently, so I can remain where I am now and never go back.. But these rappers are backwards..get rich then become gang members. Smh
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Why do hip hop fans want to see beef get prolonged? Alot of you acting like some choosy ass pom pom 🤬 🤬 in here.
  • Noble Al LeeNoble Al Lee only whats necessary Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this is why some clubs dont wanna let rappers in game. Because yall generally act obnoxious as 🤬 🤬 , and to higher end clubs you do more harm than good for their reputation.

Game is the antithesis to "black excellence" when he could and should be more big homie-like. He a 6'4 mental-little 🤬 🤬 .

Inb4 🤬 🤬 google search 'antithesis'
  • ZydecoShawtyZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GetoBoy wrote: »

So I take it losing your career and freedom over a 'rap beef' is worth it to you?
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yawn
  • GetoBoyGetoBoy M.O.B. Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    GetoBoy wrote: »

So I take it losing your career and freedom over a 'rap beef' is worth it to you?

No I'm replying to when you said chi 🤬 🤬 ain't fighting they shooting as if chi 🤬 🤬 are the only ones with guns....its all dumb 🤬 🤬 to me personally but I always find it funny when ppl act like guns stop being made when 🤬 🤬 in chiraq got ahold of some as if they the only ones with shooters