27 SHOT IN CHICAGO SINCE FRIDAY

Options

Comments

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    The real sad ? is the reason this this ? gets unprecedent attention is because its entertaining.

Drive down the ryan and ull see signs wit the traffic body count.. Which more than doubles the murder count...wheres the hoopla for that?

Mcdonalds kills more ? than guns, wheres the hoopla for that in the media or all these food threads?

I guess ? gotta die in a marketably dramatic way for ppl to at least act like its a matter of concern
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well it looks like this is a good time to check the mid year leader boards:

it appears the actual murder rate is slowing down but that could mean that the ones that could actually shoot straight have been killed. June came in 3rd behind May and April in confirmed kills:
    pic1.png

We have austin leading the way as shown on our interactive map:
    pic2.png

followed by west garfield park:
    pic1_5.png

Chicago Lawn and Rogers park have met their quota:
    pic1_6.png

pic3.png

And we have Englewood who had a strong showing last year having a lackluster 2014... probably because half them ? is dead and all that's there now is abandoned buildings.

pic4.png

It's still early in the summer and we'll see if they will turn this trend around for the second half.. Back to you TS.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .....and derrick rose still injured
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I see is leg and arm hits, sup wit all this extremity shooting?

those used to be deadlier... thank modern medicine...
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So first Detroit, now Chicago, where next?
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OB come to Texas where you ain't gotta deal with that ? . I love life ? Chicago seem like a ? shoot to see if you will survive the day. That's not living at all. I really be having all you chicago posters in my mind offline hoping nothing happen to y'all.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    count remy wrote: »
    Well it looks like this is a good time to check the mid year leader boards:

it appears the actual murder rate is slowing down but that could mean that the ones that could actually shoot straight have been killed. June came in 3rd behind May and April in confirmed kills:
    pic1.png

We have austin leading the way as shown on our interactive map:
    pic2.png

followed by west garfield park:
    pic1_5.png

Chicago Lawn and Rogers park have met their quota:
    pic1_6.png

pic3.png

And we have Englewood who had a strong showing last year having a lackluster 2014... probably because half them ? is dead and all that's there now is abandoned buildings.

pic4.png

It's still early in the summer and we'll see if they will turn this trend around for the second half.. Back to you TS.

The West Side is no ? joke.....be careful out there.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MSNBC saying that the Chicago PD cooking the books to make it look like they have less murders...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real sad ? is the reason this this ? gets unprecedent attention is because its entertaining.

Drive down the ryan and ull see signs wit the traffic body count.. Which more than doubles the murder count...wheres the hoopla for that?

Mcdonalds kills more ? than guns, wheres the hoopla for that in the media or all these food threads?

I guess ? gotta die in a marketably dramatic way for ppl to at least act like its a matter of concern

Last time I checked, no one is forced to eat Mcdonald's.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MSNBC saying that the Chicago PD cooking the books to make it look like they have less murders...

Wouldn't surprise me at all.
  • jill
    jill Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    come one chi -town, do better
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Damn I always thought the south side way more dangerous than the west side.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah. Southside chill as ? . Westside got those Ill savages
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The south side of Chicago hasn't been the same since Leroy Brown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooq3JbWbdjk
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's call stay out the hood. I go where civilize people be at. ? but I do gotta go to my Grandma house for her birthday on the 4th, It will be a in and out mission though. Hit Marquette to the Ryan and ghost on the EWAY
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its bout to be the 4th of july....lol
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I'm going nowhere near my pops house on the 4th fucj that
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The local populace of Chicago need to come together to end this violence. These double agents, I.e gang members, are destroying that city.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The city is nowhere near as bad as the media wants yall to believe. I remember growing up in the early 90s the Chicago sun times had the daily homicide total on the front page of the newspaper. By the end of the year for like 3 years straight those numbers were between 800-900+ bodies.

Cosign the poster who talked about the crash deaths too. It's already almost 400 ppl.
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The city is nowhere near as bad as the media wants yall to believe. I remember growing up in the early 90s the Chicago sun times had the daily homicide total on the front page of the newspaper. By the end of the year for like 3 years straight those numbers were between 800-900+ bodies.

Cosign the poster who talked about the crash deaths too. It's already almost 400 ppl.

In the 90's on the west side of Chicago was like the slums of Brazil.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It is WORST than the media lets on. It is BAD. It's awful. Murder count aside, it is still BAD. It is just BAD. Awful. Don't be fooled. It's terrible. Swear to ? .
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Yes the 90s was waaaaay worst than it is now. That was a completely different animal. But having less murders does not mean it's not bad. If I weigh 800 lb and lose 300, am I still a ? fat ass?

Seriously, if Chicago produced ZERO murders this year...literally nobody dies in 2014...it would still be BAD. The murders don't even begin to illustrate how BAD it is. It is not always the violence that makes it bad, but the constant threat of violence. For example, I would estimate that about 6 people have been killed from Parkway Gardens this year so far :). Some would say we're off to a great start. But do you know how many SHOOTINGS have occurred there this year...this week (the ones where people don't necessarily perish)? No ? , police respond to gunplay there an average of 9 times per week. That is one area of the city. That is one housing complex. It is BAD out here.