IS IT POSSIBLE YOU CAN TRANSFORM A ? INTO A HOUSEWIFE?

Options

Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Edit: forgot I already posted in here.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    I don't really care bruh, just stating something i observed carry over from the other thread....you can indeed turn a ? into a housewife imo.

The Human is one of few animals capable of conformity and change

Maybe, but personally I don't know anyone who has changed. Unless it's something dramatic or traumatic happened. It's hard for people to break their habits.Look at all the smokers and that's just smoking. Hopping from ? to ? i something more addicting for hoes.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really care bruh, just stating something i observed carry over from the other thread....you can indeed turn a ? into a housewife imo.

Maybe, but personally I don't know anyone who has changed. Unless it's something dramatic or traumatic happened. It's hard for people to break their habits.Look at all the smokers and that's just smoking. Hopping from ? to ? i something more addicting for hoes.
    Why in the entire ? do you think this?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This particular example is harder imo to quit than hoes hoeing and yet still, in my line of work i meet people who smoked for 25+ years and are still able to quit. Not sure the chemical imbalances in hoeing but it's doable....never underestimate the human capacity to change, especially when there's a reward.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

my initial post didnt answer ur question??

i'll ask it another way

why are you confident a chick with no history would dive into some ? she never done?
    why are you confident a chick with history won't go back into her old ish?

IMO they both have the same level of risk. guess it all boils down to what you're willing to deal with

Westie wrote: »

Relapse on what? Low self esteem?

women do it everyday b. wit the amount of pics some of y'all post here almost daily - its obvious...
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

Just using that as an example of how hard it is for people to change.In this case hoes like random ? and it becomes their nature.
  • Rasta.
    Options
    ^^^This ? just cost us some pictures smh
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

This particular example is harder imo to quit than hoes hoeing and yet still, in my line of work i meet people who smoked for 25+ years and are still able to quit. Not sure the chemical imbalances in hoeing but it's doable....never underestimate the human capacity to change, especially when there's a reward.
    Past experiences have taught me not to have faith in people. At their core, people are weak, selfish, habitual and disappointing. Yes I am cynical, but people have not shown me otherwise.

• Rasta.
    Options
    I can understand that but as you can ascertain from my sig., what you did in your past is not grounds for me to reject you in the present. Until you've given me a reason to doubt you, you have a clean slate with me. I also disagree with your description of the human core....we all share them in varying degrees but it's not definitive.
  • Westie
    Options

Just using that as an example of how hard it is for people to change.In this case hoes like random ? and it becomes their nature.
    You're assuming most ? enjoy being ? tho.
  • Westie
    Options
    aka_OG wrote: »

my initial post didnt answer ur question??

i'll ask it another way

why are you confident a chick with no history would dive into some ? she never done?
    why are you confident a chick with history won't go back into her old ish?

IMO they both have the same level of risk. guess it all boils down to what you're willing to deal with

Relapse on what? Low self esteem?

women do it everyday b. wit the amount of pics some of y'all post here almost daily - its obvious...
    So now posting pics = ? .

Attention ? and actual ? are different.

• VulcanRaven
    Options

Enjoyment or not, it's a habit, just like junkies.I knew plenty of crackheads who hated it, but they always go back to it because it's what they know.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    I can understand that but as you can ascertain from my sig., what you did in your past is not grounds for me to reject you in the present. Until you've given me a reason to doubt you, you have a clean slate with me. I also disagree with your description of the human core....we all share them in varying degrees but it's not definitive.

That may be true, but personally it takes a whole lot to gain my trust and get past my defenses. When your guard is down, that's the moment they strike.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @raginraven keep goin bruh.

Epic quote wise men live by: when a person shows you who they are, believe them

The ic apparently: Ehh, not really! Anything can happen!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Learn from the past or be destined to repeat it

Cant change a players game in the 9th inning...

Once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever...lol

The IC: Pft! I can change her!

• Rasta.
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    @raginraven keep goin bruh.

Epic quote wise men live by: when a person shows you who they are, believe them

The ic apparently: Ehh, not really! Anything can happen!

I'm with you mostly but how has that person shown you who they are in this instance?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends how long the label lasts

is being a hoe like being a sex offender: once you're on the list you're on for life?

After 10 years of not hoeing women could appeal for a pardon and have special hearings to determine whether or not they should still be kept on the registered hoes list
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a person changes on their own. I knew my wife's past. She know mine. We joke about it.

I've ? plenty of ? , she ? alot of ? . Mf's get older and ready for something stable and real. Aint none of these ? virgins and none of these ? perfect. ? be so worried about getting played that their insecurities speak louder than their strengths. Broads see your weakness and move from there. Most broads don't cheat bcuz they're hoes. They cheat bcuz the ? they're with aint on ? .

All I'm sayin is, when a ? wanna sit down, she gonna sit in a chair that makes her the most comfortable.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a person changes on their own. I knew my wife's past. She know mine. We joke about it.

I've ? plenty of ? , she ? alot of ? . Mf's get older and ready for something stable and real. Aint none of these ? virgins and none of these ? perfect. ? be so worried about getting played that their insecurities speak louder than their strengths. Broads see your weakness and move from there. Most broads don't cheat bcuz they're hoes. They cheat bcuz the ? they're with aint on ? .

All I'm sayin is, when a ? wanna sit down, she gonna sit in a chair that makes her the most comfortable.

Preach bruh.

The issue isn't whether you can change somebody but rather if that person can change on their own and the answer is yes.

People grow up and usually the become more stable and responsible, the ? they did when they were younger is just that. You not the same person at 30 that you were at 20 or 22 and you won't be the same person at 35-40.

All that said, your S/O's past is still important as an indicator of what kind of person they used to be (maybe they still are) and gives you a glimpse of where they are going now.

I'm not gonna front like I haven't curved broads because Of their past though, I have. ? , being understanding doesn't mean you can't have standards and if something disgusts you and makes her/him undesirable to you then that's what it is but it's possible for people to change for the better...and also for the worst.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No pic movement 2014
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You can't turn a hoe into a housewife, hoes don't act right"
  • Westie
    Options
    I don't believe some of y'all get ? irl. I really don't.

Enjoyment or not, it's a habit, just like junkies.I knew plenty of crackheads who hated it, but they always go back to it because it's what they know.
    You have zero insight into anything with a ? . Just so you know. You have questions, ask but stop pretending you know wtf you're talking about please.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw just naw. im used to hoes and i would never make them fish outta water. ? saying they need to settle down is them running game on you ? ? and crackas. if u bout that life it aint easy quitting it. myself and ? always thought about settling down but we all decided naw it aint for us. i only know of one example where the ? and his bottom ? tried the square life. it did not end well.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too many variables for me to come up with a simple answer to this question, and i'm feeling lazy now so...