Utopia Season 2

Options
SneakDZA
SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is anybody watching this? I wasn't really sold on it after season one ended and I assumed it would get canceled but it's actually getting better almost every episode. I heard they're making a US version for HBO which I'm sure will suck donkey ? like nearly all UK shows remade for the US.

Comments

• S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 2? Never heard of 1. But it did just see a commercial for it. Streaming everything through xbmc I miss out on new shows til its recommended to me because only live tv I watch is sports.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    xbmc is the ? . i use it with a raspberry pi. i have the same issue with not seeing any commercials so i never have a clue when new movies or shows come out until they show up on scnsrc.me
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Netflix on ? . I love it and don't worry about viruses, malware or any of that ? . It also seems like the same links from a pirate site shows better quality on xbmc.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    @S.jR do you use an addon to stream directly to xbmc? I haven't been able to find a reliable one yet -mainly i just download ? from torrents or usenet to a drive i have shared for movies and tv but if you got the hookup i could use it since i'd rather stream most of the garbage i watch than have to d/l it first.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    I use add ons. Mash up, 1Channel, icefilms, Clique and Navi x. You can YouTube how to add those add ons and they'll give step by step instructions on how to load them properly.

Funny because even pirate bay is in mash up.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing else like this on TV right now, it's not without its flaws.but with the central premise being a conversation I have regularly ( too many people on this planet ) as the show goes on i find myself siding with networks plan which makes sense to me despite the fact they are the evilest ? I have seen on screen for a while.

This is a show that could raise some interesting debates.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    This just might be the most child-killingest show in the history of television.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Randomly started watching this show yesterday off the strength of this thread. Knocked the first season out in a day. Bout to touch season 2. This ? goes kinda hard styll. Gets you thinking. Right up my alley.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Nothing else like this on TV right now, it's not without its flaws.but with the central premise being a conversation I have regularly ( too many people on this planet ) as the show goes on i find myself siding with networks plan which makes sense to me despite the fact they are the evilest ? I have seen on screen for a while.

This is a show that could raise some interesting debates.

Me and my girl got into a heated argument over that ? . I think while the plan is ? up its realistic. I would probably struggle with not letting them do it.
  • lazypakman
    Options
    Good lord @ the last episode.

I hope they haven't killed off the best character.

Crazy how it all round full circle from the intro,I completely forgot about it until Milner said she was the only one who knew who it was she called.

Kudos to the inventiveness.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Episodes 4 and 5 were crazy. Best of the series so far.
  • lazypakman
    Options
    Had to download the soundtrack, I find myself zoning out to the beats on this show.
  • lazypakman
    Options
    Dope cliffhanger, they've managed to keep me intrigued to see what happens next series.
    Wilson Wilson got himself a headquarters now and everything.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Yeah he leveled up.

This show jumped up in the power rankings for me. Too trill.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    that opening scene basically explained why this show is so tough on tots.

• KingFreeman
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    that opening scene basically explained why this show is so tough on tots.

I was trying to think if I had heard a more etherous monologue on TV before but I couldn't think of anything. He ? that ? day up. that guy killed that role btw. Dude legitimately looked crazy as ? .