Oil The Reason U.S. wants 2 "HELP" Haiti

Options
rapluva
rapluva Members Posts: 232
edited February 2010 in The Social Lounge
Chavez yesterday said the U.S. Navy caused the EarthQuake using a special weapon, I'll post articles showing Russia/U.S.A./Europe have weapons that can cause earthquakes and other things latter, but for now herez some info on the REAL reason ? U.S.A. wants 2 help our Hebrew bretheren:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=17149

Comments

• carl p
    carl p Members Posts: 36
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wow...........................
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this would have some validity if you could explain to me why i should assume Chavez a) won't tell tales to benefit himself and b) is the one world leader possessed of pure motives
  • black2spyda
    black2spyda Members Posts: 85
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If true, it would definitely show why US was slow in their recovery.
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited January 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    this would have some validity if you could explain to me why i should assume Chavez a) won't tell tales to benefit himself and b) is the one world leader possessed of pure motives

MAN!!!! I thought u were blk, U sound like 1 of them HONKIEZ on FOX Newz, anywayz here'z more info on whats hannin in Haiti: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=17165
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    rapluva wrote: »
    MAN!!!! I thought u were blk, U sound like 1 of them HONKIEZ on FOX Newz, anywayz here'z more info on whats hannin in Haiti: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=17165

Being responiable and logical makes someone sound like a ? ? Beside who the ? uses ? in 2010 it's all about ? and dog ? .
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Chavez yesterday said the U.S. Navy caused the EarthQuake using a special weapon, I'll post articles showing Russia/U.S.A./Europe have weapons that can cause earthquakes and other things latter, but for now herez some info on the REAL reason ? U.S.A. wants 2 help our Hebrew bretheren:
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=17149

Yes, the US Gov't has the most poweful weapon in the world at its disposal. It can cause earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, and psunami's. With the flick of a switch the US Govt can impose its will to any area with this secret weapon. Then the US Govt will deploy its super soldiers on the battle field.

Getwitcha
  • elhuey
    elhuey Members Posts: 156
    edited January 2010
    Options
    is this the best way chavez can distract people from the the problems of his own country? wow.
  • mephistopheles
    mephistopheles Members Posts: 97
    edited January 2010
    Options
    elhuey wrote: »
    is this the best way chavez can distract people from the the problems of his own country? wow.

He does seem to be running out of ideas lol
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Should we really believe this? I mean, why not cause constant earthquakes in Saudi Arabia or other parts of the Middle East? ? , I'm sure they have a lot more oil than Haiti....right? Plus, with all these aftershocks, it's very possible a flood of refugees will come toward the U.S. in the not so distant future, something I'm sure the USA does not want to deal with. ESPECIALLY with this ? up economy.
  • mr.getwitcha
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Should we really believe this? I mean, why not cause constant earthquakes in Saudi Arabia or other parts of the Middle East? ? , I'm sure they have a lot more oil than Haiti....right? Plus, with all these aftershocks, it's very possible a flood of refugees will come toward the U.S. in the not so distant future, something I'm sure the USA does not want to deal with. ESPECIALLY with this ? up economy.

My guess is that this was a test trial. The US govt will now bribe other countries with this power and attempt total world ? .

Getwitcha
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    elhuey wrote: »

TRUTH. This is Chavez spittin game to his countrymen. Blame the country's problems on a scapegoat, distract people from your own ? policies. Oldest trick in the book. Leaders been doing dat since civilization was invented, my ? .
  • Swiffness!
    edited January 2010
    Options

Why not indeed. And yes, if you watch Faux Newz right now you'll see that the racists are NOT big on more Haitians coming to the States....
    My guess is that this was a test trial. The US govt will now bribe other countries with this power and attempt total world ? .

I know for a fact you are smarter than this.
  • janklow
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so, basically, your response to my questions is to ignore them and tell me a conspiracy theory? fantastic. let me know when you want to talk about Venezuela's economic troubles (this would be one of those times when Chavez telling tales benefits him) and/or the reasons why you believe political leaders you like are pure and good but political leaders you DON'T like are only out for one thing.
  • PapaJuice
    PapaJuice Banned Users Posts: 435
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yes, the US Gov't has the most poweful weapon in the world at its disposal. It can cause earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, and psunami's. With the flick of a switch the US Govt can impose its will to any area with this secret weapon. Then the US Govt will deploy its super soldiers on the battle field.

Getwitcha

google HAARPA, ?
  • janklow
    edited January 2010
    Options
    PapaJuice wrote: »
    google HAARPA, ?
    you know... using a search engine to look something up doesn't necessarily make the stories about it come true
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I can believe this. But I dont think the method they use is an actual disaster causing weapon, I just think they did something to the fault line running through haiti that activated it to cause the quake. There has been a big earth quake in haiti before back in the 1800s. Either that, or the U.S. is just capitalising the ? out of this opportunity and it really was just an natural occurance. Either way, I know the U.S. is only there to gain something out of it. They don't give a ? about those people. Otherwise they would have helped Katrina more than they didn't. And don't give me the whole "there's a different President" ? . The president is a puppet and would get shot in the face by his own government if he interfered with their money-making world- dominating agenda. All the other countries are in on the same "Gold Rush" agenda as well.... don't fall for the ? and Red Cross is beyond evil you could not even imagine...

Commence with the tinfoil hat/nutjob comments....
  • janklow
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    ...and Red Cross is beyond evil you could not even imagine...
    you know, given all the nonsense we've heard about in this world, i really DO have trouble picturing this "evil i cannot imagine" that the Red Cross supposedly envisions
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you know... using a search engine to look something up doesn't necessarily make the stories about it come true

Actually there's validity to it. The US Military is not in the business of weather reading. We already have Air Force meteorologist for that. The USMIlitary is in the business of killing our enemies. PERIOD.

No matter what job there is in the military from desk jobs to on the ground jobs the end mission is to ? our enemies. HAARP is the real deal. And Im not a conspiracy theorist as you can tell from my comments in the Illuminati thread. But controlling the weather is essential to winning battles and is also feasible scientifically (i.e. you want to make rain? create heat in the air which creates moisture in the surrounding areas, which creates rain). Lets not act like they're all the way up there in Alaska trying to figure out if it's going to rain on Tuesday at Sarah Palin's house.
  • Chike
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you know, given all the nonsense we've heard about in this world, i really DO have trouble picturing this "evil i cannot imagine" that the Red Cross supposedly envisions

Well that was mostly an expression meant to measure the level of wickedness we're dealing with when it comes to these so-called charities you see all over the place.
  • mr.getwitcha
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Actually there's validity to it. The US Military is not in the business of weather reading. We already have Air Force meteorologist for that. The USMIlitary is in the business of killing our enemies. PERIOD.

No matter what job there is in the military from desk jobs to on the ground jobs the end mission is to ? our enemies. HAARP is the real deal. And Im not a conspiracy theorist as you can tell from my comments in the Illuminati thread. But controlling the weather is essential to winning battles and is also feasible scientifically (i.e. you want to make rain? create heat in the air which creates moisture in the surrounding areas, which creates rain). Lets not act like they're all the way up there in Alaska trying to figure out if it's going to rain on Tuesday at Sarah Palin's house.

I agree, he who controls the weather...CONTROLS THE WORLD...MUAHAHAHAHA

Getwitcha
  • janklow
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ...No matter what job there is in the military from desk jobs to on the ground jobs the end mission is to ? our enemies.
    this actually overstates the case, because we all know the US military does a lot more than "killing our enemies." if NOTHING else, this overlooks a wide variety of humanitarian missions they undertake. but i digress:
    But controlling the weather is essential to winning battles and is also feasible scientifically
    well, let's say this is the case: controlling the weather to benefit your military forces is a far cry from "we've developed a machine to shoot an earthquake at Haiti." and if you take HAARP at face value ("investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for communications and surveillance purposes"), it sounds like something with military use that has nothing to do with the conspiracy theories about it.

so saying there's validity to it should be followed up with a serious explanation of HOW HAARP is going to do the things they claim and/or, you know, proof of some kind. because it's still easier for guys like Chavez to make random comments about it than to address their actual problems.
    Chike wrote: »
    Well that was mostly an expression meant to measure the level of wickedness we're dealing with when it comes to these so-called charities you see all over the place.
    that was evident. i'm curious as to how the Red Cross rises to the level of your expression.
  • Chike
    edited January 2010
    Options

that was evident. i'm curious as to how the Red Cross rises to the level of your expression.

It's like the Tobacco company setting up a charity for lung cancer victims to find a cure when all they would have to do is close down their industry. These Charities are nothing other than a branch of the same evil that caused whatever disaster they're raising money for. And if it was a Natural Disaster... just remember Katrina.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Don't underestimate the power of any military. They got guns that can shoot around corners; Satellites that can shoot lazers from outter space; remote controlled planes; towers that can change the weather...

I'm not suprised that any natural disasters may have been 'caused' by our leaders.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited January 2010
    Options
    no offense but ? haiti
    i'm tired of hearing about it and what happened happened
  • Swiffness!
    edited January 2010
    Options

You're assuming HAARP's stated purpose is to monitor weather. It isn't and never has been. From your friend and mine, Wikipedia:

Its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for communications and surveillance purposes.

And from that, ? with too much time on they hands turned it into this:

Skeptic computer scientist David Naiditch called HAARP "a magnet for conspiracy theorists", saying the project has been blamed for triggering catastrophes such as floods, droughts, hurricanes, thunderstorms, and devastating earthquakes in Afghanistan and the Philippines aimed to "shake up" Muslim terrorists. Naiditch says HAARP has been blamed for diverse events including major power outages, the downing of TWA flight 800, Gulf War Syndrome and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, as well as the Columbine High School shootings. HAARP has also been variously described as a missile defense shield, a death ray, a machine that can interfere with the migratory paths of wild animals, a tool of the Antichrist, a worldwide communications jammer, an apparatus that can cause the Earth to spin out of control, and a system linked to UFO activity. Conspiracy theorists have also suggested links between HAARP and the work of Nikola Tesla and physicist Bernard Eastlund. According to Naiditch, HAARP is an attractive target for conspiracy theorists because "its purpose seems deeply mysterious to the scientifically uninformed".

Frankly, I'd be more willing to believe that the Large Hadron Collider is some kind of weapon.