The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone really deletes my post smh.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Someone really deletes my post smh.

Nobody deleted your post. You got 10 or more Flags so it deleted itself for self fuckery.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truth and facts equals self fuckery lol say no more. Like I said atl club scene is cool and when every I see the fam I got out there always something to do don't change the ? culture of the city or high rate of ?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prive bougaloo reign vanquish for bougie chicks Frank skis shout twist are all Aight spots. Follies is my fav strip club... Pin ups free on Sun 5$ lap dances Atlantic station Phipps plaza Lennox mall mall of Georgia perimeter mall Cumberland mall... Beautiful women and always something to do. Just don't get caught up trying to keep up with the Jones spending to front and you'll be Aight
  • aneed123
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Shopping- Lenox Mall, Atlantic Station, Lil 5 Points

Bars/Clubs- Peter St, Opera, Compound, Reign

Food- Busy Bee's, Pascal's, Papadeaux... anything but the Varsity, that ? 's nasty

@Compound, I've been there twice

First time was fun af, bad ? in line & wasn't stuck up. we cutting up in line & they was loving the humor

Even tho i'm not a clubbing person but I'mma bust up at the Opera one day, I heard that was a good club.

Thursday night for opera. U gotta catch it on the right day. A lotta lounges and bars on that strip tho
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young thug is at opera tonight. I go there so much that they along with a bunch of other spots on crescent have tried a couple times to recruit me for security

U should check Krave out if u wanna hear more hip hop than edm cuz that's what most places in the midtown area play
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard an atlanta hospital will receive an ebola patient
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Food- Busy Bee's, Pascal's, Papadeaux... anything but the Varsity, that ? 's nasty

First time was fun af, bad ? in line & wasn't stuck up. we cutting up in line & they was loving the humor

Even tho i'm not a clubbing person but I'mma bust up at the Opera one day, I heard that was a good club.

Thursday night for opera. U gotta catch it on the right day. A lotta lounges and bars on that strip tho

Where's the opera at?
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Prive bougaloo reign vanquish for bougie chicks Frank skis shout twist are all Aight spots. Follies is my fav strip club... Pin ups free on Sun 5$ lap dances Atlantic station Phipps plaza Lennox mall mall of Georgia perimeter mall Cumberland mall... Beautiful women and always something to do. Just don't get caught up trying to keep up with the Jones spending to front and you'll be Aight

Every time I'm in Cumberland, it be flooded with bad ? . I shot to Mall of Georgia a couple weeks ago, it seem like it took forever to get there
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know you got atleast 10 contacts out of those bad ? @T.Sanford
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    I know you got atleast 10 contacts out of those bad ? @T.Sanford

Oh yea, I shoot off at they ass & they shall get smashed. If I move to Atlanta then I'll be at that mall every weekend, trying to fish some numbers
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    Options

Where's the opera at?

Midtown by sutra
  • T. Sanford
    Options

Where's the opera at?

Midtown by sutra

Ohhhhhhhh it's in Midtown. I know I probably seen The Opera then. I went to the Sultra last year. Midtown strip be live af
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Yea Grady Hospital...
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Whenever I'm in Atlanta. I love being around Buckhead, Kennesaw, Cumberland, north Atlanta mainly because it's easier & quicker to catch the highway back to Chattanooga. Then sometimes I'll be in south Atlanta by Riverdale, Jonesboro & Morrow but mostly I'm in Morrow.

I shot to South Dekalb Mall when I was in Morrow, it was kinda dry out there. My brother's baby momma said that Tiny be out in Morrow a lot, picking up her neighbor. I think TIP, stay either between Riverdale, Jonesboro or Morrow.
  • aneed123
    Options
    Whenever I'm in Atlanta. I love being around Buckhead, Kennesaw, Cumberland, north Atlanta mainly because it's easier & quicker to catch the highway back to Chattanooga. Then sometimes I'll be in south Atlanta by Riverdale, Jonesboro & Morrow but mostly I'm in Morrow.

I shot to South Dekalb Mall when I was in Morrow, it was kinda dry out there. My brother's baby momma said that Tiny be out in Morrow a lot, picking up her neighbor. I think TIP, stay either between Riverdale, Jonesboro or Morrow.
    u sure it wasnt Southlake mall? I was in Follies last night TI Migos, Rico Love were in there
  • T. Sanford
    Options

u sure it wasnt Southlake mall? I was in Follies last night TI Migos, Rico Love were in there

Southlake I meant.

Where is Follies at
  • aneed123
    Options

Southlake I meant.

Where is Follies at

Buford get close to Clairmont across the street from club mansion the old club dreams
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Yea Grady Hospital...

Nah, Its Emory Hospital .
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Make Sure you Hit Up MLK, Lowery blvd & Hollywood rd on the Westside
    Edgewood , Glenwood, & Columbia dr on the Eastside .
    Oh yeah, Cleveland Ave and Campbellton rd .

...Them Spots be Jumpin brah .
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lived in ATLanta in 06. ? was garbage. But I will say the tri state parties used to be cracking. But I gave ATL 8 months and went back to Cali. I bet them ? still wearing Girbauds and BAPE
  • T. Sanford
    edited August 2014
    Options

Southlake I meant.

Where is Follies at

Buford get close to Clairmont across the street from club mansion the old club dreams

I just google the place. It look like a straight club I might bust up at this weekend, when I return down there.

I was in Buford for about 10 minutes yesterday but just because I was going thru downtown & on my way to south Atlanta but the lane I was in made me take a ramp to go north to Buford

Yo Aneed, you don't know this fool name Atif Shaw (cousin) do you? That ? rap (if that's what he call it)