Onyx Interview (Fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At The Breakfast Club- Charalmagne & Fredro Have A Beef

Options

Comments

• Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh..? was sad and pitiful

Dude had a problem with him bringing up some ? he said in an "interview"

? care too much about dumb ?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All i want to know is who still drinks absolute in 2014
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Charles editing ? out the interview lol....sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U29kOxius5s

Starts at 5:10...he never got hit by 50...50 was beating up lil kids, just like they did Henchman son...G Unit is child abusers.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't remember Sticky being this corny. Maybe he just had an off day.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sticky his ? hilarious....

"yea i pay taxes ? "
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Starts at 5:10...he never got hit by 50...50 was beating up lil kids, just like they did Henchman son...G Unit is child abusers.

U a ? and nothing was edited. I don't know if you're a troll or just stupid
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fredro look like Pharrells ? uncle in the hood

Sticky sounded like a crackhead
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all use "hood " in the strangest ways
  • TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So y'all saying y'all would risk coming to blows with A ? at your career job and ? up A gig that's paying you A yearly salary that the average ? don't see in 5 years of work and getting you all kinds of endorsment dollars/TV gigs off the clock?..If not..then you can't expect Charlamagne to do that..he held his ground.and kept it professional at his job like any real ? that's about their paper is supposed to..Anybody that's saying he should've got aggressive and got in Fredro's face at his job is the real herb.it says alot more about you than it does charlamagne..
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So let me get this straight. 50 swung on Fredro & missed then G-Unit presented to beat down a "17 year old" kid. Then Fredro asked for the "fair one" but he got kicked out the awards. So he went home & all his goons there with AKs & Choppers but he changed his mind on getting 50? That's the story right? Lol

Say if this lie was true, why didn't this studio gangster go get Gunit for them whooping on a teenager? Since he impersonates himself as the most gangster ? alive. You wanna know why because either he was a sucker or the story is a lie
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    So y'all don't defend yourselves at work out of fear of being fired?
    I mean he didn't need to get physical because Fredro didn't touch him.
    But giggling like a girl is the other extreme.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care for Charlamagne and Lil Mama set him straight once, but this ? Fredro forgot the director yelled "Cut" bout 10 years ago.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUAbRwgkDZ0

0224_jordan_630x420.jpg
  • TrillRussell
    Options
    So y'all don't defend yourselves at work out of fear of being fired?
    I mean he didn't need to get physical because Fredro didn't touch him.
    But giggling like a girl is the other extreme.

He did defend himself..He defended himself like A ? that actually has something to lose..that's how you handle it..he shot his jabs back but didn't get too aggressive..it aint like he sat their quietly as he got mushed in the face,spit on,and assaulted in every way there is..and Fredro looks more like the ? in this to me because he did all that talking and didn't want no smoke off air..what hoods are you ? from where y'all crown the ? that barks but aint back up his barks with bites with A W?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So y'all saying y'all would risk coming to blows with A ? at your career job and ? up A gig that's paying you A yearly salary that the average ? don't see in 5 years of work and getting you all kinds of endorsment dollars/TV gigs off the clock?..If not..then you can't expect Charlamagne to do that..he held his ground.and kept it professional at his job like any real ? that's about their paper is supposed to..Anybody that's saying he should've got aggressive and got in Fredro's face at his job is the real herb.it says alot more about you than it does charlamagne..

One, stop counting ? ' money, only ? do that.

Two, Respect is respect. Stop trying to justify ? . Charl could have apologized on some "I didn't know that was a touchy subject, my fault" ? . He could have said, "let's step outside real quick, so we can handle this ? " etc.

Would let your supervisor or co-worker call you ? , ? , and ? all day, because you "getting that check"?

.... 'scust and you for sale ass ? .
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My thread is broken got dayum
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sticky just chillin.why people think just because hes a rapper he suppose to act ignorant and ghetto??
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

@‌Chasin cmon man you cant pick n choose, i KNOW you peeped this part:

@ 3:18

'Sha Money told us 'yea go holla at 50, he in the dressing room'. But we aint holla at him it was too hectic. So we just watched the show it ws crazy. {Outta nowhere this ngga switches topics and startin on that crab ? } After thtat i told my man, damn, this ngga aint really holla at us. We helped him, we put him on. Damn, i would think a ngga would help me if he was in the positon, just off Jam Master J alone...so i heard about this nga ? (who was beefin w/ 50)

Womp, womp.

This ngga hopped on ? out of spite. On some Dehaven, 'damn ngga i knew you when you wasnt famous dont that mean i'm entitled now?' ? .

Real ngga vision. He told on himself.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    It was a innocent question.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all this thread is funny as ? .....mad quotables in here....

but do ? really think Charlemagne would have lost his job getting into a fight with a guy who hasn't been relevant in almost 2 decades
  • TrillRussell
    edited August 2014
    Options
    First of all this thread is funny as ? .....mad quotables in here....

but do ? really think Charlemagne would have lost his job getting into a fight with a guy who hasn't been relevant in almost 2 decades

Yup...Violence in work environments is automatic termination 9 times out of 10..regardless of the field..and the "relevance" of who the employee got into the confrontation with..