Lets talk f@ck ni99as/b!tches in movies, TV and songs

Options

Comments

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This muthafucca here...

LufjBdQ.jpg

This muthafucca here ran thru every unstable landscape full of koopas, goombas, hammer bros, big azzz beetles, shyguys, a pink dinosaur that spits eggs, fireball thingies, bloopers, etc.

Faced all types of bosses. Continues to whoop Bowser's azzz. Saved the whole Mushroom Kingdom. Did all of this, and that ? Princess Toadstool STILL ain't let that muthafucca smash!!

Jamal simpin Marley ain't got NOTHING on Mario. Smh.

Pretty Much Explains it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzeREh_m1Mk

I mean Mario and this ? here are cut from the same cloth of captain save a ? 's

link.jpg

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    And the ultimate.....ultimate.....

aj.jpg

I hated AJ so much. The family scenes always bored me but at least Meadow looked fuckable. AJ was just the ? worst tho and I think I actually stopped watching the show in part because I hated his character so much. I mean Tony always pretended he was on that Vito Corleone "I don't want that life for you" ? w/ AJ but the truth was he knew that his ? mark-ass son would get eaten alive in the criminal underworld. That time he got in trouble at school and got tricked into snitching on his mans after they used the most basic-ass interrogation techniques on dude. Smh. To paraphrase Avon Barksdale, AJ was not nearly hard enough for this right here and DEFINITELY not smart enough for them out there. Imagine what a trill kid like young boul from Fresh coulda did in his position. If nothing else you should be able to leverage being a ? mob boss's son into getting weed and ? high school lol. What a waste of DNA lol.

Bruh aj was so ? loathsome lol. I just finished the series for the 3rd time so nothing was new to me but it was a damn struggle getting through any scene with him in it. I'm not one of those people that fast forward scenes either so i just sat there disgusted lol. And his development wasn't even good. The ? didn't even turn into anything. He just stayed a ? the entire series.

All the worst/unlikable characters had some redeemable qualities...tony's mom was wretched but she was funny to me...janice was horrible too but she had funny moments and killed richie!!. artie was a simp and a ? but at least he could cook and ran a ? restaurant...ralphie was an ? but he was funny as hell. Jackie jr and chris's friends at the stock place were some ? too but they were at least making money. meadow for as annoying as she was as a teenager went to college and had law school and pre med as options...she made all the ? worth it. And carmela held tony down and had a life/made a career outside of home. Aj wasn't ? . Ever. He even failed at suicide with his ? .
    The ? vitos son took in the shower>>>>>>>>>>> ajs life
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not a movie or or technically a show but since she's on tv WENDY WILLIAMS. all she does is talk talk talk and air out peoples personal business. i know half of hollywood hates her. i mean when she was a radio dj a few rappers wanted to beat her ass for for putting their business out their. method man especially.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For Colored Girls...Whoopi Goldberg's character. ? was so into her religion that she couldn't relate to her daughter. Which lead the poor pregnant daughter to Macy Gray for shady abortion method. In fact that whole film got ? ? and ? in it.

Die Hard...white ? ? who claimed to know John McClain. He deserved that bullet. Dude was kind enough to let him have a coke and a smile before popping. I would have shot the ? while he was on the radio.

Manolo. ? , you KNEW Tony wasn't ? around when it came to his sister. Yet you still opened the door with that newlywed smile. Boom ? !

Higher Learning...Michael Rapaport's character

Terminator 4...John Connor was a straight up ? ? the whole movie. His woman had more ? than him.

Poetic Justice...Joe Torre's character. I dont know wtf was wrong with that ? .

Breaking Bad...Skylar White. This ? wanted to be scarface, ordered hits, loved the money...but then gets all brand new and righteous. ? that ? . I wanted to see her head get blown off.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Moesha was a thot bruh

I watched that episode were all her exs were at her birthday party, it was like 5-6 ? and she was all over all of em

lol how could she be a thot if she wasn't ? ?

Ayo she aint gotta be ? to be a thot my ?

Mo was prolly suckin ? at Andells den or somethin, she had to be doing somethin to get all that attention.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    not a movie or or technically a show but since she's on tv WENDY WILLIAMS. all she does is talk talk talk and air out peoples personal business. i know half of hollywood hates her. i mean when she was a radio dj a few rappers wanted to beat her ass for for putting their business out their. method man especially.

She was calling him a ? and lazy and all types of ? when he was taking care of his wife when she had cancer. Wendy Williams is the worst kind of human.

Someone needs to UPS that ? to ISIS.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Ok, I see GoodFellas was brought up. Did anybody mention the ? that was instructed not to use the house phone, but did anyway?

Or the funniest part when dude is on the floor balling his eyes out..."Karen! Why did you do that?! Thats all the money we have!!!"
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    So i've been binge-watching Good Times and I gotta say, the mom should've been smacked upside the head.

First of all, her name is Florida? Seriously?

Secondly...she spent three seasons talking about "James, you can't get move away from the family to get a better job...you gotta live here in the ghetto and keep our family together". ? that....if he can get a decent job elsewhere, why you stopping him? Huh? Do you love poverty? James should've smacked her upside the head and been like "? , i'll move if I have to, you cookin'-up-burnt-oatmeal-everyday-ass-? ".

And then, when this ? dies, she just ups and moves all the way to Arizona with the first dude she meets, leaving her kids in the same ghetto with no jobs to fend for themselves while she lives it up in the heat...

Even JJ"s ? ass should've been like "? , you leave, don't ever come back".

But Thelma was kinda hot...so it at least makes the show tolerable.

Remember when they found that bag of money and Florida wanted them to give it back, ? loved being poor

Man, Florida Evans oppressed her family more than "The Man" ever could.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Everyone on Big Bang Theory except Sheldon.

Sheldon a real ? . Sheldon gonna tell you how it is and what it look like.

Them other ? getting all butt hurt when Sheldon talks ? .

? .
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Everyone on Big Bang Theory except Sheldon.

Sheldon a real ? . Sheldon gonna tell you how it is and what it look like.

Them other ? getting all butt hurt when Sheldon talks ? .

? .

lol Sheldon is that dude tho.... he stay having them looking stupid in that show lol...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Moesha was a thot bruh

I watched that episode were all her exs were at her birthday party, it was like 5-6 ? and she was all over all of em

lol how could she be a thot if she wasn't ? ?

Ayo she aint gotta be ? to be a thot my ?

Mo was prolly suckin ? at Andells den or somethin, she had to be doing somethin to get all that attention.

the main word in that acronym is "hoe" you can't be a hoe if you aint ? ...

btw she use to be cautious about even kissing ? ... she was most def not giving head lol..
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Stacy's boy in The Wood for crying like a punk when they got pulled over by those cops. I would have made him ride home in the backseat, too lol.

? you ain't say no lies here.....................? that ? , that ? would had been left with those cops.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    Popeye in "Blood In Blood Out"
    15813tl.jpg

Snitch ass ? . I hated him and Paco how you shoot your cousin's leg off bruh?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The cop from New Jersey Drive, I couldn't stand his punk-ass.

NewJerseyDrive-Still1.jpg?partner=allmovie_soap

He was always going out of his way to ? with them even when they weren't doing ? . He probably had half their hood locked up just because.
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That cockblocking sister from "Def Jam's How to be a Player!" Hoe mad cause she got played in her past so she get back by trying to ? up her brother ? game.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options

He was always going out of his way to ? with them even when they weren't doing ? . He probably had half their hood locked up just because.

Bruh, watching dude in action brought some flashbacks. ? that dude, I wanted to smack the gum out of his mouth he was chewing on.
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Halle Berry in Boomerang
    Lisa in Coming to America

Did some of the grimiest ? but somehow gotta pass
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Co-? sign, I hated that ? ass cop
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moeisha dad... he was a straight ? ? ...
    Frank Mitchell was the WOAT TV dad, overprotective as ? , he lucky moesha aint ? around due to his fuckery lls
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ol_buddy wrote: »
    Halle Berry in Boomerang
    Lisa in Coming to America

Did some of the grimiest ? but somehow gotta pass

lol I get where you coming from with Halle Berry... but they did make it clear she wasn't ? with dude in at least 2 scenes of the movie....

Lisa in Coming to America gets a pass cuz her sister dropped Eddie Murphy for Arsenio cuz she thought he was the prince..
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited January 2015
    Options

Myra_Monkhouse_Michelle_Thomas_Family_Matters.jpg

RIP to shorty...damn shame.

Myra was a rider though...Gorgeous as hell and her complexion was just fantastic.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy...

Steve_Urkel.jpg

Because he chose this...

1312.jpg

Over this..

Myra_Monkhouse_Michelle_Thomas_Family_Matters.jpg

I hated that ? for real. How do you drop somebody finer, smarter and a lot more willing for a chick that didn't consider you at all until her options dried up? ? was living all backwards with that ? .