Does Randy Orton even care anymore?

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He shouldn't lol, he's been treated like an afterthought ever since he got the heel turn he wanted, but he's been underrated since then imo
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Orton been bullshitting since that 2011 move to Smackdown.

I think hes bored or tired as hell and burned out. There's no passion in anything he does anymore, I noticed this when he lost the strap to Mark Henry.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall really thought a washout would show some type of commitment to something?

Same ? I been sayin
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasnt he at his best as a face? 2012-until the turn, he had it. I was there. saw it. i heard the people. i saw the people. i dont now.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he was over as a face but he was phoning it in a lot, they had him out there bland as ? for a while
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They booked him wrong when he made his heel turn. When he was a face he was beating the intercontinental and US champions with no problem and rarely lost. Then he won the main strap and immediately became a whiny wuss and HHH lapdog. Even lost to the king of jobbers Kofi. ? didn't make any sense. He should have been booked as a badass champion that didn't take ? from anyone, jumping his opponents in the locker room and ? .

He just didn't fit the role they made him play. Ziggler would make a great lapdog champion because he is smaller then most so when he whines about ? and asks HHH for help it would make more sense and be more believable.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    I want the 06-09 Orton that was foaming out the mouth like a snake, punting Cenas dad in the head, killing the Hardy Boyz, and DDTing Steph and punting Vince, while rkOing Hulk Hogan right in front of his daughter, n spitting flem in ? Fokeys face,pre WM 25 match with Triple H, b4 it all went "Boreton".
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Orton just had a great match with dean Ambrose like 2 weeks ago
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some_? ! wrote: »
    I think they found out he has black in his ancestry and wasn't white enough to be champion.

Classic
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't bruh ? in bags, get sexual harassment charges left and right, violate the wellness policy from jump, aaaaaaaaaand get pushed to the moon via an association with Triple H?

After all that, would you reeeeeeeeally trust him as the long term face of your company?
  • Gripsta77
    Gripsta77 Members Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I want the 06-09 Orton that was foaming out the mouth like a snake, punting Cenas dad in the head, killing the Hardy Boyz, and DDTing Steph and punting Vince, while rkOing Hulk Hogan right in front of his daughter, n spitting flem in ? Fokeys face,pre WM 25 match with Triple H, b4 it all went "Boreton".

That was goat but I doubt we'll ever see anything like that again.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Orton was real good last night.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn he a 12 time champ tho ?
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just standby for the face turn. his time is coming.