Top 5 Best Headphones Under $200

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you on this dude's Street Team or something? Why didn't you just make one thread dedicated to his channel or something? Why flood the board in this manner?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Are you on this dude's Street Team or something? Why didn't you just make one thread dedicated to his channel or something? Why flood the board in this manner?

Cuz people like you don't post or fill this room with anything. I rather flood ? with things that I happen to be watching and I think could be informative than watch a board go to waste. Some of yall got the worst attitudes.
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I treat my M50s like ? and other than the cushions being a little beat up, they have no probs. Toss em on the floor to move them out the way, or whatever.
  • mosincredible
    Options

Cuz people like you don't post or fill this room with anything. I rather flood ? with things that I happen to be watching and I think could be informative than watch a board go to waste. Some of yall got the worst attitudes.

Yo, check out Flossy Carter on youtube. That ? reviews are hilarious.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Bout to check that now fam
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Auvio is pretty good.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    samson sr850 best under $50 look up headfi. im waiting on my pair right now
  • AlbertBeats
    AlbertBeats Members Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sony MDRZX100 ZX
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B_A wrote: »

Amazon sent two pair, they not getting the other ones back
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sennheiser HD 202 are very well balanced sonically and extremely practical for portability (you could remove the cups from the headband). Best of all you could find them for under $50.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monoprice 8323

They run as low as $19 did a easy mod changed out the earcup foam ? are great.
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol for anybody needing quality
    Besides showcase......
    Jvc ha-fr6

Block sounds and last long
    Plus cheap
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Monoprice 8323

monoprice makes really good headphones for a really low price

I don't wear headphones though, I use monoprice 8320's, they were just as good if not better than the beats earbuds I used to own...on sale right now for just $5, I usually will buy a few pairs at a time for backups and leave a pair in my car
  • CJ
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    CJ wrote: »
    Monoprice 8323

monoprice makes really good headphones for a really low price

I don't wear headphones though, I use monoprice 8320's, they were just as good if not better than the beats earbuds I used to own...on sale right now for just $5, I usually will buy a few pairs at a time for backups and leave a pair in my car

Might have to check those out. Brainwavz got some good ? too the hm5's S1's and Delta's. Panasonic RPTCM are some of the best ear buds I've used they usually run like 12$
  • CJ
    Options
    These s1's are GOAT
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mosincredible
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Iuno man maybe I'm old school or a miser, I don't remember being a kid and people paying this much money for some freakin headphones. I buy my joints from the dollar store for $1 and I just buy a bunch of em in case one of the ears go out. Most of my headphones have a shelf life of 3-4 months. I can still hear everything fine and the music sound good. My homeboy's brother let me use his Beats By Dre joints and I couldn't tell the difference between my dollar store joints and the Beats By Dre headphones. Iuno but you couldn't pay me to buy headphones for over $10.

I always felt that unless you were a musical/sound engineer, producer, sound technician or something along those lines where you have to tamper with the details of certain sounds, you have no business ? with headphones that expensive. ? for $200 that ? better have a built in time machine and mind reader LOLOLOLOLOL. To each his own tho.

Well Beats by Dre are estimated to cost less than $20 to make. They're robbing ? blind.

As far as how much to spend goes, headphones and speakers are one in the same to me. A good pair will practically last you forever and it's an investment to me. Not that I'll resell them, but that they're so good, they won't break and I won't buy other pairs.

I bought a pair of Sennheiser HD600s sold by Amazon in 2008 for $300. Right now, they're sold by Amazon for $400 and the lowest you'll pay NEW from any seller on there is $330+. You can break them down into about 10 pieces and replace any part that needs repaired but I haven't had that problem. They were first released in 1997.

My main portable set of headphones was 286 after tax. Bought them in 2011. Like new status.

The comfort of buying what sounds amazing and knowing it'll last outweighs having to buy headphones over and over to me. I do the same thing with speakers. With sound, you can't get too much improvement with the newest thing. Anything involving processing power (TVs, computers, phones, etc.) is another story.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Iuno man maybe I'm old school or a miser, I don't remember being a kid and people paying this much money for some freakin headphones. I buy my joints from the dollar store for $1 and I just buy a bunch of em in case one of the ears go out. Most of my headphones have a shelf life of 3-4 months. I can still hear everything fine and the music sound good. My homeboy's brother let me use his Beats By Dre joints and I couldn't tell the difference between my dollar store joints and the Beats By Dre headphones. Iuno but you couldn't pay me to buy headphones for over $10.

I always felt that unless you were a musical/sound engineer, producer, sound technician or something along those lines where you have to tamper with the details of certain sounds, you have no business ? with headphones that expensive. ? for $200 that ? better have a built in time machine and mind reader LOLOLOLOLOL. To each his own tho.
    At the end of the day , you dont really expect these young consumers to really choose the Marburys over the new Lebrons do you?
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    wireless SMS sports is dope.

i bought the ? right after seeing dude preview for the best gym headphones.
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    got some superlux's for christmas to practice bass. less than 60 and sound glorious
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dollar General headphones are WOAT. I'm sorry had to No Sign bruh. If you want some good cheap Head phones (ear phones) Walmart sell JVCs marshmallows, for 15 dollars. I actually used to make beats with those lol.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATH m50x.....solid headphones for about 150
  • CJ
    Options
    B_A wrote: »

got mine for $25 might be the best $25 i ever spent