kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    ...AHHHH

NGAS WILL CHOOSE ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYTHING EXCEPT CHRIST HUH

More of us would follow Christ if he actually did something for Christians.

I have no religion and yet I feel blessed. Christians in Iraq and Syria have Christ, and all they seem to get is ? , genocide, no food, water, or even a home. I'll stick to what works for me.

And let me know when Christ does something for those poor Christians in the Middle East, cuz they're ? . In all seriousness, maybe those Christians should try praying to Satan. Cuz I don't think the Bible ? is even listening anymore.

You do know that jesus was tortured and nailed to a cross in front of his own mother right??? You don't understand the religion you are bashing at all. This is not the religion of escaping pain and suffering
    Then what the ? is "salvation"?

You gotta DIE before you can reach this salvation, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

SMH at the Bible ? not wanting his followers to be protected on Earth, what a lazy ass ? he is.

If ? only loved his followers you would have a greater point and once again you don't understand the religion, you have to accept gods salvation while on earth.

Go read the part where ? cracks the Earth asunder to swallow those who worshipped the golden calf. Or the part where he sent the plagues to Egypt and then culled their first born. Or the razing of ? and Gommorah. Or the whole drowning the world with the great flood, sparing only 2 unclean animals and 7 pairs of clean animals in the ark with Noah and his family. Yeah, go check the scripture, it wasn't 2 of every kind.
    Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate,
    You don't even know your own faith as well as I do. It's pitiful.

Very powerful post....it's very ironic because I used to be just like Zombie....when I was 13 years old. After awhile, the MORE I learned about the Bible ? , the more disgusted I became. The Israeli Gaza conflict is one of the legacies of the almighty Bible, that says a lot on its own.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...AHHHH

I have no religion and yet I feel blessed. Christians in Iraq and Syria have Christ, and all they seem to get is ? , genocide, no food, water, or even a home. I'll stick to what works for me.

And let me know when Christ does something for those poor Christians in the Middle East, cuz they're ? . In all seriousness, maybe those Christians should try praying to Satan. Cuz I don't think the Bible ? is even listening anymore.

You do know that jesus was tortured and nailed to a cross in front of his own mother right??? You don't understand the religion you are bashing at all. This is not the religion of escaping pain and suffering

SMH at the Bible ? not wanting his followers to be protected on Earth, what a lazy ass ? he is.

If ? only loved his followers you would have a greater point and once again you don't understand the religion, you have to accept gods salvation while on earth.

Go read the part where ? cracks the Earth asunder to swallow those who worshipped the golden calf. Or the part where he sent the plagues to Egypt and then culled their first born. Or the razing of ? and Gommorah. Or the whole drowning the world with the great flood, sparing only 2 unclean animals and 7 pairs of clean animals in the ark with Noah and his family. Yeah, go check the scripture, it wasn't 2 of every kind.
    Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate,

Very powerful post....it's very ironic because I used to be just like Zombie....when I was 13 years old. After awhile, the MORE I learned about the Bible ? , the more disgusted I became. The Israeli Gaza conflict is one of the legacies of the almighty Bible, that says a lot on its own.

I doubt you were anything like me nor do i believe you ever can be, you became disgusted the more you learned vy my reverence increased the more i learned. the whole mid east conflict to me is only more proof that the bible ? is the real ? and let me just say i don't have a problem with anything ? did in the O.T
  • zombie
    Options
    ...AHHHH

The destruction of the calf worshippers was done out of love for mankind ? was making a nation/people for a greater purpose he could not have them go off and worship idols, that would defeat the purpose. The first born had too die it drove home a point and so did the destruction of ? .
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    ...AHHHH

The Bible ? loves everyone? Then why is death the punishment for those who follow different gods in the Bible? Doesn't seem loving to me.

And I don't see anything close to the Bible ? 's salvation on Earth, Christians are being ? and killed off by the thousands all over the Middle East. And the so called chosen people Jews in Israel and Europe are being hunted down everywhere they go. If you call that salvation, then please change the definition of the word.

The punishment for following other gods was death because ? chose israel and created israel for a purpose and he had to take measures to ensure that they did not stray too far from that purpose.

The salvation that is always promised is not saving from physical pain or trouble. WHO IS HUNTING DOWN JEWS because most of the jews in america are doing just fine and even those in the middle east are not doing that bad they are actually beating all their enemies

You sound dumb as ? . I hope you aren't black and involved in a religion where you believe these white false Jews are a chosen people. Smh

You used to be a hebrew israelite then you followed gnosticism you are no in place to call anyone dumb. i am black and proud and live in nyc and will meet anyone here who doubts me face to face.

Those people we call jews are mostly not the genetic descendants of the ancient israelites but neither are african americans. what makes you a jew or not a jew is the faith you practice and not your race. There are no more chosen people no racial group, no ethnic group is chosen above any other anymore.

If the tribes are done with then there would be no use for naming them 12 TRIBES IN THE LAST BOOK OF THE BIBLE.

Revelation 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
  • beenwize
    Options
    ...AHHHH

The Bible ? loves everyone? Then why is death the punishment for those who follow different gods in the Bible? Doesn't seem loving to me.

And I don't see anything close to the Bible ? 's salvation on Earth, Christians are being ? and killed off by the thousands all over the Middle East. And the so called chosen people Jews in Israel and Europe are being hunted down everywhere they go. If you call that salvation, then please change the definition of the word.

The punishment for following other gods was death because ? chose israel and created israel for a purpose and he had to take measures to ensure that they did not stray too far from that purpose.

The salvation that is always promised is not saving from physical pain or trouble. WHO IS HUNTING DOWN JEWS because most of the jews in america are doing just fine and even those in the middle east are not doing that bad they are actually beating all their enemies

You sound dumb as ? . I hope you aren't black and involved in a religion where you believe these white false Jews are a chosen people. Smh

You used to be a hebrew israelite then you followed gnosticism you are no in place to call anyone dumb. i am black and proud and live in nyc and will meet anyone here who doubts me face to face.

Those people we call jews are mostly not the genetic descendants of the ancient israelites but neither are african americans. what makes you a jew or not a jew is the faith you practice and not your race. There are no more chosen people no racial group, no ethnic group is chosen above any other anymore.

Changing belief systems is the sign of a functioning human brain that critiques and challenges his own beliefs against others. Staying stagnant refusing to have an open mind would make me a zombie.
  • zombie
    Options
    ...AHHHH

Changing belief systems is the sign of a functioning human brain that critiques and challenges his own beliefs against others. Staying stagnant refusing to have an open mind would make me a zombie.

your brain is still new to functioning only an idiot would believe in Hebrew Israelites and their lies in terms first place. so you're ability and experience with thinking is in question.

you should change your name to unwize keeping an open mind is good but keeping it to open is not. that's why you were easily fooled by other doctrines.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ...AHHHH

...well, what does that say about people, who are confessing a different religion or are atheists, who uses their human brain to critique and challenge their own views and conclude that Christianity is a belief to endorse?
  • beenwize
    Options
    ...AHHHH

your brain is still new to functioning only an idiot would believe in Hebrew Israelites and their lies in terms first place. so you're ability and experience with thinking is in question.

you should change your name to unwize keeping an open mind is good but keeping it to open is not. that's why you were easily fooled by other doctrines.

I like how you just skipped over the part about 12 tribes in the book of Revelation. Lol
  • beenwize
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    ...AHHHH

...well, what does that say about people, who are confessing a different religion or are atheists, who uses their human brain to critique and challenge their own views and conclude that Christianity is a belief to endorse?

Ask yourself that question.
  • zombie
    Options
    ...AHHHH

I like how you just skipped over the part about 12 tribes in the book of Revelation. Lol

I skipped over that post because the notion that African Americans could be the 12 tribes of israel is beyond stupid and if I address that fact it would only derail the thread more than it has already been derailed.
  • beenwize
    Options
    ...AHHHH

I skipped over that post because the notion that African Americans could be the 12 tribes of israel is beyond stupid and if I address that fact it would only derail the thread more than it has already been derailed.

? regardless of who is the chosen people the book specifically mentions that there will still be 12 tribes in the kingdom of heaven. You said there was no more chosen people which we see is a lie.
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ...AHHHH

? regardless of who is the chosen people the book specifically mentions that there will still be 12 tribes in the kingdom of heaven. You said there was no more chosen people which we see is a lie.

rev 21 has nothing to do with there being a chosen people, meaning special race or special nation of people on earth that will be chosen to go to heaven, if you read the whole thing the 12 tribes spoken of in rev 21 is all the saved people reguardless of race or nation, and has nothing to do with israel the nation or race of people.
  • zombie
    Options
    ...AHHHH

Who was hunting down Jews?

You read the early part of Exodus ever? You ever realise why Moses was put in a basket and floated down the Nile until he was found in a bed of reeds?

You see the Gaza/Israel conflict going on now?

You ? .

I was talking about right now today not back in moses time. The jews are the ones doing the hunting and killing in the gaza israel fight. Get some midol for those cramps you ? . Your post did not even ? make sense

You call me a little girl, you call me a ? ... I'm not the person living in the modern world with access to infinite resources via Google still believing in parables and superhero stories from 1800 years ago. You can insult me but the child in you shows through with every comment you make in defense of ? that's been altered every 300 years on average. As a bible thumper you're just proving that ? is misogynistic, like Judges 19 is your favourite part.

The Gaza/Israel conflict is a ? waving contest over who should have access to the "holy land" and the disputed territory where it is alleged Christ was born. I don't see that ? happening over Mecca. Why? Because Islam is straight about their ? , no multiple adaptations and conflicting beliefs under the same dogma.

My post doesn't make sense? Do you ever proofread your own?

Can you get the ? out of here with your long winded ? . The more information i have the more my belief in ? increases. conclusions are reached after interpretations of data you have interpretated the data you have absorbed and came to the conclusion that ? as portrayed in the bible does not exist i have come to the opposite conclusion.

your need to go on rambling about what what you know and acting like you have some superiority complex because you don't believe in religion strikes me as a result of deep insecurities. as for the bolded you might want to do more research. Your post in question did not make sense as a RESPONSE TO MINE and i was not even talking to you.

Three paragraphs is long winded to you?

I know you haven't read a bible then.

It's interpreted, not interpretated.

You are an ADHD sucker trying to talk ? about historical artifacts and documents. Stick to Fruitninja, not theology.

not that paragraph but just in general i find you too be long winded you also seem to have problems keeping focus you drop extra information which is nice but it's not always pertinent to the topic. i study theology for fun always have and will continue. i don't know what the ? fruitninja is

on the internet once someone starts picking on the spelling picking on the grammer it's a sign that feelings have been hurt. nothing you say is profound to me i have heard it before, and your hostility is very childish i said nothing bad about you until you started talking ? .
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    ...AHHHH

Ask yourself that question.

I figure you would have to explain how you equate human brain function to not staying firm in religious beliefs. Besides, zombies can neither tell you the truth nor a lie about anything.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As for the twelve tribes, as I said, I'm not even religious but I can name them: Moses, Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael, Joshua, Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar, and Zebulun. This is a reminder as: mymemory, gorgeous useful resource just realises safe logic justifies intelligent Zephyria.

Lol
  • zombie
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    As for the twelve tribes, as I said, I'm not even religious but I can name them: Moses, Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael, Joshua, Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar, and Zebulun. This is a reminder as: mymemory, gorgeous useful resource just realises safe logic justifies intelligent Zephyria.

Lol

I am so glad someone caught that.

As for the suggestion picking out grammatical errors is a sign feelings have been hurt... this is from a sore ? claiming a grown man is a little girl. Recognise your own ? , don't cast it on me. You think you see the ? in me? You've been pulling up your skirt for attention, don't pretend I'm your reflection.

I see you are still on your period
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

Lol

As for the suggestion picking out grammatical errors is a sign feelings have been hurt... this is from a sore ? claiming a grown man is a little girl. Recognise your own ? , don't cast it on me. You think you see the ? in me? You've been pulling up your skirt for attention, don't pretend I'm your reflection.

I see you're still around to make accusations about my alleged femininity while ironically showing the ? in you. Your delusions just mean I have more opportunities to defeat, diminish and disregard you. I could personally disrespect you, but you do that on your own by being willfully deluded, so why add logs to the pyre? You are a chump mistaking yourself for a champ? Sticks and stones don't even break my bones, they go to the CSI department.

would you shut the ? up already you are boring me to death

blah blah blah you have delusions of grandeur like an insane person. defeated me in what?? i actually have not debated you in anything. you are the angry one in this thread, with a seemingly deep psychological need to prove that you are smart, you fail in this endeavour but your attempts betray the kind of person you really are, which is a deeply insecure one.
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

Lol

I see you're still around to make accusations about my alleged femininity while ironically showing the ? in you. Your delusions just mean I have more opportunities to defeat, diminish and disregard you. I could personally disrespect you, but you do that on your own by being willfully deluded, so why add logs to the pyre? You are a chump mistaking yourself for a champ? Sticks and stones don't even break my bones, they go to the CSI department.

would you shut the ? up already you are boring me to death

blah blah blah you have delusions of grandeur like an insane person. defeated me in what?? i actually have not debated you in anything. you are the angry one in this thread, with a seemingly deep psychological need to prove that you are smart, you fail in this endeavour but your attempts betray the kind of person you really are, which is a deeply insecure one.

ADHD on your part is your problem.

You've tried and failed which is why you're now calling on attention deficit as a defense rather than conceded weakness.

I don't need to prove what I know anymore than I need to prove the sun rises in the East.

I'm insecure?

I'm not investing in Middle Eastern fairytales stolen from the roots of the Akkadian Empire rather than greater universal knowledge of empirical worth.

When you look in the mirror, don't mistake yourself for me.

more bragging to make yourself feel better if you don't have anything to prove then shut the ? up and get over yourself have you given one source for any of the info you claim you have ? no.

let me say again I am really not impressed by you have the attitude of a teenager
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    image1.jpg
    Luciferianism is a belief system that includes both theistic and secular denominations, and is therefore heavily influenced by personal perspectives and experiences. Considered by many to be a religion and by some to be a philosophy or way of life, Luciferianism as a whole has no specific dogma to which its “followers” adhere. Rather, it is a deeply personal outlook with numerous variations ranging from the veneration of a literal deity and the practice of occultism to a secular set of principles, using mythological references as a form of symbolism and cultural tradition.

venus_med.jpg
    'Lucifer' (Latin: literally meaning 'light bearing') has not always been associated with the fallen angel, Satan. Originally, it was simply the Roman name of the planet Venus, the 'morning star' that rose just before the sun. ... In Isaiah 14:12, we find the Hebrew phrase, "HeYLeL BeN-ShaCHaR", meaning 'bright son of the morning/dawn' (i.e. 'bright/glowing morning star'). In the Greek version of the Old Testament (the Septuagint), this was translated as 'Phosphorus' (the Greek name of the morning star), and thence translated 'Lucifer' in the Latin Vulgate bible. Isaiah chapter 14 probably condemns the arrogance of the kings of Babylon who considered themselves glorious as the morning star, yet fell to earth. However, due to a confusion of the passages Isaiah 14:12, Luke 10:18 and Revelation 12:7-10, the name 'Lucifer' became applied to the Devil.
    For Luciferians, enlightenment is the ultimate goal. They prize the wonders of nature and seek to connect with the natural world and the universe that humans inhabit, in order to move humankind forward, whether it be physically or socially. The basic Luciferian principles highlight truth and freedom of will, worshipping the inner self and one’s ultimate potential. Traditional dogma is shunned as a basis for morality on the grounds that humans should not need deities or fear of eternal punishment to distinguish right from wrong and to do good. All ideas should be tested before being accepted, and even then one should remain skeptical because knowledge and understanding are fluid.

isis-and-horus1.jpg

Luciferianism is inextricably linked to the concept of femininity, knowledge, and light. Whereas Abrahamic dogmas have all but completely villainized womanhood by oppressing and painting the female gender as a weak, illogical, and deceitful thing, Luciferianism reveals that femininity is necessary for balance and knowledge.

So the bible is fake but this ? is real and something we should be following, right? FOH ?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who said the ? was real?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody change their minds yet?

czknk7xe9fle.jpg
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol

this is hilarious reading in Ice T's voice
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lucifer is analogous to Prometheus in that he is a figure that brought knowledge to men after it was either banned prohibited or made taboo by the gods.

Lucifer is the OG rebel. The figure that first stood against the status quo and against the crushing weight of a tyrant.

Without Lucifer you'd be in a bush buck nekkid not even knowing what gettin head feel like.
  • WiseKing
    WiseKing Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Options
    Yahawahshi the Christ is the WAY,TRUTH AND LIFE.
  • imbetterthanyall91
    imbetterthanyall91 Members Posts: 3
    Options
    Lucifer is the devil, what else is there to say except that he was given that name by an angel. I love how this thread is for Satanism.