Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im so invested in this is because this could be my brilliant nephew, when he is older.

Went to protest during trayvon martin and saw slight change in LA.

Now, ezell ford is shot down like an animal, who was unarmed in los angeles.

This is too much.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Man I'm so ? angry over here I'm in tears. My ppl out here getting treated like dogs and I can't do nothing about it. I can't stand on the frontline with my brethren. Where the ? black panthers at I know it's gotta be a charter in st.louis.

Just send your prayers and treat our brothers and sister with kindness, go thank an elder and say thank you and let's start loving each other, we all we got

@waterproof GOAT.

We all GOAT
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just came from Western Union, in line with some fellow brothers and asked them what they thought about the situation in Ferguson. They had no idea about the protest going on. SMH
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    uAIM69D.jpg

maaaan... don't tell me he's holdin a bag of chips too?

my ? wasn't goin lol

Lmao!! i aint catch that at first.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    He got shot by that fat kid from the sandlot
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Cop's Facebook (the one who killed mike brown)

That cracka looks like a racist no lip havin bastard
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CNN got Anonymous tweets on TV right now.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is the middle of the eyewitness video on CNN (looks like a shot from a window) blurred in the middle?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    I wish Pac was still alive because these ? ass rappers we got today aint bout ?

Word....90% of them are fraud.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    I was saying this ? weeks and days ago. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Crazier ? with police and etc is gonna happen. Man it's plain wrong too.

What exactly are you saying bruh ?

Weren't you saying people need to protest non-violently, etc.... MFs out there gettin' arrested doing the exact same ? . You still think that's effective ?

I said that, but I also said if they attacked us first we defend ourselves. So, basically Samson said it like months ago. Then, I was like the second dude calling it out. Anyway, it's gonna be a war in the U.S. I'm calling it ? is sad too.

Let me remind you that this isn't the first time they've done ? like this. They already attacked (and keep attacking) us - ? been happening for decades.

So when a MF says ? the non-violent ? and ? those pigs, it's for a reason.

You have to have a plan that's counter productive. When you go out and start fighting them they expect it. You gotta be one move ahead of them. That's what i've been saying the whole week. We us as Blacks have to band together. The thing that will bring us down is war amongst ourselves.

I think you meant "productive".

And I don't necessarily mean goin' at 'em when they're militarized like they are now, I mean by any means necessary - wherever ? comes up.

Know how many threads are on here where cops overstep ? and there were still MFs rationalizing their ? ?

I remember a time when cops couldn't set foot on the block without dodging bullets if tensions were thick, now you got all these snitch / scary ? trying to save "Mr. Officer". Nah, we need to realize it's us vs them and support every instance of somebody rightfully standing up against them.

Not this ? about "he should've put his hands up.... he should've spoke to him softly... etc..." and all that other coonish ? I've read on here.

• Chef_Taylor
    Options
    And @ghostdog56 I remember when artist would stand up against things like this thats going on in fergerson...but now these artist are silent.Its a shame most of them promote ways to damage our people instead of uplifting our people.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    Yall ? still ain't gonna do ? tho. Posting pictures and writing titangraphs ain't gonna do ? .

*Kanye shrug*

bruh, you sound ignorant ass a ? !

are you even paying ? ' attention???

this ain't 1967

We fast heading into 2015

In this day & age....you don't have to be there......to be THERE
    Virtual marching is a great supplement but actually being their is weighty the viral aspect makes the movements reachable and repeatable throughout the globe and yea he's just and idiot like half these fools try tolive out they gta fantasies..

Im proud people have occupied the streets we just cant be party to the script some of these folks have pre fabricated for us
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Why is the middle of the eyewitness video on CNN (looks like a shot from a window) blurred in the middle?

That's supposedly Mike brown's body on the ground.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    I wish Pac was still alive because these ? ass rappers we got today aint bout ?

Word....90% of them are fraud.

Naw, they love cakin' off of white dollar too much, so they've been sacrificed any sense of integrity or pride. It's part of the reason they keep regurgitating the same themes in pop music. They don't care because they love money more than their people. Evil ? .

Said this when that don sterling ? was going on with the clippers.It seems Money>>>>> a man's integrity
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And @ghostdog56 I remember when artist would stand up against things like this thats going on in fergerson...but now these artist are silent.Its a shame most of them promote ways to damage our people instead of uplifting our people.

Yeah these ? dont want to upset they white masters materialism done killed black folks who are in the spotlight all the Ali's, Pac's, Jim Browns ect. are gone these ? would rather promote white fashion lines in they rhymes then promote the black struggle
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://youtu.be/zta9FyoA7TU
    it’s a little chilling to know that the cops 1. didn’t bother to report the incident as it occurred and 2. never even attempted to have EMS come attend to Brown at allp

’s pretty long (nearly two hours of audio) but at around the 11:26 time mark, you can hear the dispatcher being confused about an alleged shooting she is hearing about on the news that Ferguson