Hamas admits kidnapping Israeli teens

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people talk ? about america all over the world but when they need help who do they go crying to?? who has all the responsibility ? america
  • zombie
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    The people that hate america, but live in america for all the ? they talk would not want to live in a world without america. USUALLY these are the people who have never lived outside the country or have poor understanding of history

People are renouncing their American citizenship all the time, and are choosing to move into other countries. It's a growing movement among Americans who are getting more and more disgusted with how our tax payer dollars are being used. Some just want lower taxes in other nations, but I bet most are just disgusted with the direction America is taking now. It's a constant war machine that is creating more and more enemies worldwide, and it's gonna reach a level where it's not even safe to be an American if this keeps up. It's one reason I'm considering leaving America one day.

yeah, a few people that amount to nothing compared to thethe millions that would never do such a thing not to mention the millions of people from all over the world that would literally sell their children to get here.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ^^^
    You say China is the big threat in Asia now, okay, so how do we deal with China AND the chaos in the Middle East? If China invades another Asian country, America realistically cannot stop it anyway. It has its hands tied losing in Afghanistan and fighting ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Time to be realistic about the power of America, the president of Germany admitted yesterday the days of America solving the world's problems are over. You're obviously in denial about this. You also admit Europeans are lazy and gutless, SO LET'S STOP ? BABYING THEM. THEN, they will step up to the plate.

You keep saying America keeps the world in order but there is no evidence America solves problems after WW2. Russia invaded Ukraine today, what is America gonna do about it? Let me guess, more sanctions right? So why doesn't America use sanctions against those people you're so terrified of in the Middle East?

SMH at you saying Israel has to be an apartheid state, more reason to cut Israel loose. If you're right Israel wants to wage nuclear war against its neighbors in desperate times, then perhaps its time for America to arm and give aid to nations that want to destroy Israel? After all, according to you, Israel is crazy enough to use atom bombs over there. Obama's foreign policy is a disaster, true, but your ideas are one of the worst I've ever seen. You think just like John Mccain, and John Mccain is universally hated throughout the world as a warmonger and a buffoon. The John Mccain view of the world is one reason he lost so badly in 2008.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    people talk ? about america all over the world but when they need help who do they go crying to?? who has all the responsibility ? america

America gives itself that kind of responsibility and of course, it always backfires when it comes to the Middle East. America CANNOT solve problems in the world, at this point it's mostly creating them. America gets no credit for all this responsibility anyway, so it's time other nations around the world step up to the plate. One reason nations around the world don't do much to confront problems is because they know stupid American politicians are ready to rush in and play Captain Planet, when American politicians realize neverending wars DO NOT end terror, then maybe then other nations around the world will stop being lazy and fight their own fights. 100 airstrikes have gone against ISIS, we killed close to a million Iraqis in during the waste of time Iraq War, and Israel uses American weapons and money to create an apartheid state. And what does America have to show for it?

17 trillion in debt, high inflation, high cost of living due to a weaker dollar, a dissatisfied public, more hatred from overseas then ever before, and a GROWING terror threat. America has NOTHING to show for all this busy bodiness, let some other sucker nation play world police and go bankrupt in the process.
  • zombie
    Options
    ^^^
    You say China is the big threat in Asia now, okay, so how do we deal with China AND the chaos in the Middle East? If China invades another Asian country, America realistically cannot stop it anyway. It has its hands tied losing in Afghanistan and fighting ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Time to be realistic about the power of America, the president of Germany admitted yesterday the days of America solving the world's problems are over. You're obviously in denial about this. You also admit Europeans are lazy and gutless, SO LET'S STOP ? BABYING THEM. THEN, they will step up to the plate.

You keep saying America keeps the world in order but there is no evidence America solves problems after WW2. Russia invaded Ukraine today, what is America gonna do about it? Let me guess, more sanctions right? So why doesn't America use sanctions against those people you're so terrified of in the Middle East?

SMH at you saying Israel has to be an apartheid state, more reason to cut Israel loose. If you're right Israel wants to wage nuclear war against its neighbors in desperate times, then perhaps its time for America to arm and give aid to nations that want to destroy Israel? After all, according to you, Israel is crazy enough to use atom bombs over there. Obama's foreign policy is a disaster, true, but your ideas are one of the worst I've ever seen. You think just like John Mccain, and John Mccain is universally hated throughout the world as a warmonger and a buffoon. The John Mccain view of the world is one reason he lost so badly in 2008.

if china seriously invades another asian nation we should go to war with them. period. as for isis for the 10th time i keep telling you they are no major threat currently it's the potential threat they pose to american interest in the region we need to be very worried about and that;s why we need to crush them now.before doing so only gets harder. The president of germany can say what ever she wants to say until germany actually starts doing something it's just talk. she is a politician afterall and i have no faith in europe stepping up to the plate.

america won the cold war and stopped the spread of communism that was the major problem we solved check your history books again and in doing so we created alot of our current problems. As for russia they have been our major rivial and it seems putin wants the cold war back and he is going to get it if he continues.

HOW DO YOU EXPECT israel to be a jewish state without apartheid??? and israel will destroy the mid east if pushed but only if pushed , you think they want to be scattered all over the world again?? you must be out of your ? mind.
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

America gives itself that kind of responsibility and of course, it always backfires when it comes to the Middle East. America CANNOT solve problems in the world, at this point it's mostly creating them. America gets no credit for all this responsibility anyway, so it's time other nations around the world step up to the plate. One reason nations around the world don't do much to confront problems is because they know stupid American politicians are ready to rush in and play Captain Planet, when American politicians realize neverending wars DO NOT end terror, then maybe then other nations around the world will stop being lazy and fight their own fights. 100 airstrikes have gone against ISIS, we killed close to a million Iraqis in during the waste of time Iraq War, and Israel uses American weapons and money to create an apartheid state. And what does America have to show for it?

17 trillion in debt, high inflation, high cost of living due to a weaker dollar, a dissatisfied public, more hatred from overseas then ever before, and a GROWING terror threat. America has NOTHING to show for all this busy bodiness, let some other sucker nation play world police and go bankrupt in the process.

if america does not play the role it plays the world will be in chaos now for the most part the world is in order. only the muslim world and places in africa are totally ? up europe is at peace except for russia and it's ? asia is in order and it's economies are some of the best. Most of africa is improving south america is even MORE ahead and mexico if not for drugs would be a major economic power.

YOU WANT AMERICA TOO PULL BACK OK then you risk israel turning the mid east into a glass parking lot or some return of a pan-muslim government which will mean millions of people die all over the mid east and africa, genocide all over the place. in asia china would most likely start conflicts with several nations which mean major world economic destruction and depression. russia would bully all of eastern europe again leading to conflict with western europe. keep in mind several of these nations have nuclear weapons. Now america could pull back and protect itself but for how long?? it will eventually affect us we learned this lesson in ww1 and ww2 that's why after ww2 we formed the u.n but the united nations cannot really do anything without there being american power behind it, it would turn into a bully society.

i think you just hate america because it's powerful and therefore cannot see how american influence in the world while not perfect has been for the most part positive.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    I cannot for the LIFE of me think of the last time America actually "solved" a problem worldwide.
    let's be real: you're also heavily biased. who's actually "solving problems" worldwide?
    It's beyond hating on a superpower, and more just disgust at how America's policies internationally are just a human plague of disaster at this point.
    except that this implies the guys answering "oh, i HATE the US" in the poll are giving this critical thought. please remember that people are, generally speaking, ? idiots.

also, zombie makes a good point re: the Philippines: we're definitely swinging back to the era where their country is thinking "embracing the US is good for us."

• kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

if america does not play the role it plays the world will be in chaos now for the most part the world is in order. only the muslim world and places in africa are totally ? up europe is at peace except for russia and it's ? asia is in order and it's economies are some of the best. Most of africa is improving south america is even MORE ahead and mexico if not for drugs would be a major economic power.

YOU WANT AMERICA TOO PULL BACK OK then you risk israel turning the mid east into a glass parking lot or some return of a pan-muslim government which will mean millions of people die all over the mid east and africa, genocide all over the place. in asia china would most likely start conflicts with several nations which mean major world economic destruction and depression. russia would bully all of eastern europe again leading to conflict with western europe. keep in mind several of these nations have nuclear weapons. Now america could pull back and protect itself but for how long?? it will eventually affect us we learned this lesson in ww1 and ww2 that's why after ww2 we formed the u.n but the united nations cannot really do anything without there being american power behind it, it would turn into a bully society.

i think you just hate america because it's powerful and therefore cannot see how american influence in the world while not perfect has been for the most part positive.

I don't hate America, I do hate America's govt though and the way it's run. America's foreign policy of warmongering and supporting apartheid has made American's chickens come home to roost. Reverend Wright was 100% on everything he said about American foreign policy and September 11th. As the great Reverend said, American foreign policy is the main reason America's enemies gathered to drop that bomb on us that day, and if Barack Obama foolishly takes your advice (and so far he's reluctant to enter Syria which is good), then expect terror threats to grow against America. I want Europe, Asia or the Middle East to confront ISIS, outsiders who are hated CANNOT solve a political problem. ISIS was started because of stupid American foreign policy in 2003, it's obvious America's military alone doesn't end terror threats, something you fail to understand.

You say most of the world is in order, well good, so even more reason to let most of the ORDERLY world take on ISIS. You obviously have the John Mccain and ? Cheney view of the world, which is a terrible and delusional way to look at the world. You're asking America, a country that worldwide polls often show is the most HATED nation in the world to set up empires in the Middle East LMAO. America can no longer play Captain Planet for ONE MAIN REASON......America sucks at playing Captain Planet. Let some other sucker nation handle the reigns.

Regarding Israel and the Middle East, I doubt highly Israel will use nukes against its neighbors anytime soon. If they use nukes so close to their neighbors, Israel will suffer too. And I don't think Israel wants to live a life of nuclear air for a long time, AND be bombarded with rockets and even worse international reputation. Regardless, Israel should be cut off completely and ostracized, just like American generals in the past have said. Regarding Asia, people in the world don't need America being a busy body anymore unless absolutely necessary. You know and I know America wouldn't do ? if China invaded another Asian nation anyway, minus sanctions.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    I cannot for the LIFE of me think of the last time America actually "solved" a problem worldwide.
    let's be real: you're also heavily biased. who's actually "solving problems" worldwide?
    It's beyond hating on a superpower, and more just disgust at how America's policies internationally are just a human plague of disaster at this point.
    except that this implies the guys answering "oh, i HATE the US" in the poll are giving this critical thought. please remember that people are, generally speaking, ? idiots.

also, zombie makes a good point re: the Philippines: we're definitely swinging back to the era where their country is thinking "embracing the US is good for us."

I admit I have a very low opinion of America's unsuccessful, disastrous and embarrassing foreign policy, just like most of the Middle East and Europe looks down on America's foreign policy. I do understand what you say about the polls and the fact that people in general are dumb, but there are many smart, intelligent people who truly do hate America.

It's one thing to have a bunch of idiots hating on you, but when many MILLIONS if not BILLIONS hate on a nation like USA, one must assume there are MANY intelligent people amongst those haters too. That's why the polls showing this are so important. America is in deep trouble being the most hated nation in the world, when smart and intelligent people start hating on a nation, bad things start happening. The planners of the Sept 11th attack weren't idiots......

Regarding the Philippines, their govt is definitely siding up with America because they are scared of China, just like Japan and some other nations are. But let's all be real here, the Phillipines would get the Ukraine treatment if China invades ANY Asian nation. China would get hit with sanctions, and China would laugh them off the way Russia is laughing its own sanctions off. America can't even beat a 3rd world army like the Taliban, highly doubtful America would want to fight the 2nd most powerful military in the world.
  • zombie
    Options

I don't hate America, I do hate America's govt though and the way it's run. America's foreign policy of warmongering and supporting apartheid has made American's chickens come home to roost. Reverend Wright was 100% on everything he said about American foreign policy and September 11th. As the great Reverend said, American foreign policy is the main reason America's enemies gathered to drop that bomb on us that day, and if Barack Obama foolishly takes your advice (and so far he's reluctant to enter Syria which is good), then expect terror threats to grow against America. I want Europe, Asia or the Middle East to confront ISIS, outsiders who are hated CANNOT solve a political problem. ISIS was started because of stupid American foreign policy in 2003, it's obvious America's military alone doesn't end terror threats, something you fail to understand.

You say most of the world is in order, well good, so even more reason to let most of the ORDERLY world take on ISIS. You obviously have the John Mccain and ? Cheney view of the world, which is a terrible and delusional way to look at the world. You're asking America, a country that worldwide polls often show is the most HATED nation in the world to set up empires in the Middle East LMAO. America can no longer play Captain Planet for ONE MAIN REASON......America sucks at playing Captain Planet. Let some other sucker nation handle the reigns.

Regarding Israel and the Middle East, I doubt highly Israel will use nukes against its neighbors anytime soon. If they use nukes so close to their neighbors, Israel will suffer too. And I don't think Israel wants to live a life of nuclear air for a long time, AND be bombarded with rockets and even worse international reputation. Regardless, Israel should be cut off completely and ostracized, just like American generals in the past have said. Regarding Asia, people in the world don't need America being a busy body anymore unless absolutely necessary. You know and I know America wouldn't do ? if China invaded another Asian nation anyway, minus sanctions.

To be blunt the problem in the mid-east especially in iraq right now is a religious one and there are no political solutions to religious problems only war and subjugation can end religious wars. At least that's what i know from the history i have studied, i can't think of one religious war that has ended otherwise. I don't think the current secularized west has come to grips with that yet. we could suffer another 9 11 and my opinion would not change these people have to be killed and this ideology confronted and destroyed by any means needed total war if needed. america should have went to total war after 9 11 by now this problem would be behind us

IT would be best for someone else to fix this problem but there is no one else, MAYBE EUROPE but that would be a disaster for them, there are millions of muslims there and they are much much much more radical than the ones in america. and not to mention just generally speaking europe since ww2 has been soft when europe starts doing something about it's muslim problem then we can expect more help from them.

AND YOU CAN STOP BRINGING UP ASIA THE ASIAN POWERS GIVE NO ? . pay attention i said israel would use nuclear bombs if pushed which would mean at that point they won't give a ? because if they lose their would be no more israel.

if china invades any nations america should absolutely challenge them militarilly if we don't then all trust in us will be lost.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

To be blunt the problem in the mid-east especially in iraq right now is a religious one and there are no political solutions to religious problems only war and subjugation can end religious wars. At least that's what i know from the history i have studied, i can't think of one religious war that has ended otherwise. I don't think the current secularized west has come to grips with that yet. we could suffer another 9 11 and my opinion would not change these people have to be killed and this ideology confronted and destroyed by any means needed total war if needed. america should have went to total war after 9 11 by now this problem would be behind us

IT would be best for someone else to fix this problem but there is no one else, MAYBE EUROPE but that would be a disaster for them, there are millions of muslims there and they are much much much more radical than the ones in america. and not to mention just generally speaking europe since ww2 has been soft when europe starts doing something about it's muslim problem then we can expect more help from them.

AND YOU CAN STOP BRINGING UP ASIA THE ASIAN POWERS GIVE NO ? . pay attention i said israel would use nuclear bombs if pushed which would mean at that point they won't give a ? because if they lose their would be no more israel.

if china invades any nations america should absolutely challenge them militarilly if we don't then all trust in us will be lost.

If the problem in the Middle East is a religious war, then you just aided my argument. It's a Muslim vs Muslim war, which means a non-religious nation like America WILL HAVE NO INFLUENCE ON THE WAR LOL. America is unpopular with Muslims anyway, what makes you think America is gonna solve a Sunni vs Shiite conflict? Yes, religious wars tend to end in very violent ways but this is a regional issue anyway.

You also cannot destroy an ideology, that's why American military planners have said for years the REAL solution will be a REGIONAL POLITICAL one, NOT military. Read that twice. Yes I know Europe is reluctant to face ISIS and Muslim extremism because of the many Muslims who are in Europe, but that's no reason for America to butt in a religious and political conflict. It's why I said Syria, Iran and Iraqis should be taking care of this, and realistically they're fighting ISIS anyway. BE GRATEFUL Isis is more worried about its neighbors then America, but they will target America if we keep BUTTING IN their business. If you leave a bee hive alone, the bees usually won't ? with you. But if you keep bothering the bee hive, it will be ferocious and fight you on several fronts, HOME AND AWAY.

And SMH at you willing to fight China if it invades another Asian country. With your worldview, we should also be bombing Russia and sending marines to Moscow....right? I mean, what's the difference, Russia invaded Ukraine yesterday.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    As far as Israel, if it's willing to use nukes in the event it will lose against its neighbors, then all the more reason Israel should be forced to give up its nuclear weapons. If not, America should boycott and sanction Israel, in fact America should be doing this now regardless. South Africa under apartheid eventually gave up its nukes. Israel is a huge threat to world peace anyway, and more reason why the world community should continue to boycott and ostracize that little terrorist state.

Europeans are FAR more enlightened on the disgusting nature of Israel then dumb American politicians are

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/29/world/europe/with-gaza-war-movement-to-boycott-israel-gains-momentum-in-europe.html?_r=1

With Gaza War, Movement to Boycott Israel Gains Momentum in Europe

By STEVEN ERLANGER

August 28, 2014

LONDON — A branch of Sainsbury’s grocery store removed kosher products from its shelves, it said, to prevent anti-Israel demonstrations. The Tricycle Theater in north London, after hosting a Jewish film festival for eight years, demanded to vet the content of any film made with arts funding from the Israeli government. George Galloway, a member of Parliament known for his vehement criticism of Israel, declared Bradford, England, an “Israel-free zone.”

Mr. Galloway, in comments being investigated by the police, said, “We don’t want any Israeli goods; we don’t want any Israeli services; we don’t want any Israeli academics coming to the university or college; we don’t even want any Israeli tourists to come to Bradford.”
  • zombie
    Options

it's not only a muslim vs muslim war it's a muslim vs mulsim vs everyone else war. how much they don't like us is unimportant and they will target america no matter what we do. THE INFLUENCE WE WOULD HAVE WOULD BE WHEN WE ? ALL WHO OPPOSE US, AND Muslims are not bees they are much more dangerous AND YES WE NEED TO RESTART A COLD WAR WITH RUSSIA. i think your solution as are not solutions at all you just want to hide and hope these problems go away that's not leadership
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

it's not only a muslim vs muslim war it's a muslim vs mulsim vs everyone else war. how much they don't like us is unimportant and they will target america no matter what we do. THE INFLUENCE WE WOULD HAVE WOULD BE WHEN WE ? ALL WHO OPPOSE US, AND Muslims are not bees they are much more dangerous AND YES WE NEED TO RESTART A COLD WAR WITH RUSSIA. i think your solution as are not solutions at all you just want to hide and hope these problems go away that's not leadership

You keep saying they will target America no matter what we do, UMM, ISIS didn't do anything to America before America STARTED the air strikes in early August. This is a war that America started, but we can end the air strikes. The beef is on now, but we don't have to escalate anything and personally I think the air strikes should end, unless ISIS strikes America hard somehow. Escalating the situation will do nothing except bring on more chaos and another long war Americans don't want to start and cannot afford anyway. 100 airstrikes have killed hundreds of ISIS members, we got our revenge for James Foley and the Yakedi people. Time to end this ? .

And we CANNOT ? ALL who oppose us, then that means genocide and eternal war. ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE oppose America, with good reasons, so killing them all is impossible without nuclear weapons. Regarding Russia, news flash, WE ALREADY ARE IN A COLD WAR with Russia. But America isn't gonna fight Russia, because America lately only picks on 3rd world nations and fighters. If you want us to fight Russia head on with marines and air strikes, then you would have no choice but to let China and ISIS continue the way they are. No way we can fight Russia and Syria and ISIS and AL-Qaeda and Yemen and Pakistan and Afghanistan at the same damn time. There's a reason America is losing the war on terror, AGAIN, there is NOT a military solution to this. Your ideas are madness and I seriously wonder if you take medication for schizophrenia or some other mental disorder.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    In all seriousness Zombie, you may have to see a mental health professional. You have no idea how expensive and disastrous your military ideas are. If you spoke at a military conference, you would be laughed out of the room.
  • zombie
    Options
    In all seriousness Zombie, you may have to see a mental health professional. You have no idea how expensive and disastrous your military ideas are. If you spoke at a military conference, you would be laughed out of the room.

we don't have to ? every single Muslim just those who support radical Islam. and there are many who agree with me hopefully after Obama is gone we get real leadership and not cowardice. think how much more expensive will it be to dislodge any potential calibrate

learn to read for forsake how the ? would me saying we need a cold war with Russia equal me advocating air strikes and land troops. it's never going to end it's either the survival of western civilization or the supremacy of Islam. we are dealing with the Borg. the reason America it in this situation right now is because of people like you.
  • zombie
    Options
    a total war on all threats in the mid east followed by a 40 year occupation of the nation's who pose a threat will solve this ?
  • zombie
    Options
    @kingblaze84‌ I think I know what your problem is, you don't understand religious devotion.

that coupled with your clear hate for ? and Israel prevents you from seeing the level of threat Islam is. I suggest that you read up on the war time history of Islam.

• zombie
    Options
    it does not matter how much money is spent or how many die
    the alternative is worse.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    it does not matter how much money is spent or how many die
    the alternative is worse.

http://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-iraq-operations-cost-560-million-far-171617384.html

Pentagon: Iraq operations cost $560 million so far

By ROBERT BURNS
    1 hour ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. military operations in Iraq, including airstrikes and surveillance flights, have cost about $560 million since mid-June, the Pentagon said Friday.

Rear Adm. John Kirby, the Pentagon press secretary, said the average daily cost has been $7.5 million. He said it began at a much lower rate in June and escalated after the airstrikes in northern Iraq began this month.

By the end of the year it will be in the billions and with it reaching Syria AND Iraq, it would be Afghanistan war numbers except worse. The war in Afghanistan already costs 2 billion a week, and that kind of money can bail out cities and towns nationwide, and pay down a lot of debt too. Again, your ideas will only add to America's huge problems, it's already an oligarchy economy for most, an escalated war on THREE nations worldwide will make cost of living even more ridiculous via less aid for public services and all kinds of other things. So yes it does matter what this costs, you want the apocalypse to come or some ? ? You and DOU both seem to want that.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @kingblaze84‌ I think I know what your problem is, you don't understand religious devotion.

that coupled with your clear hate for ? and Israel prevents you from seeing the level of threat Islam is. I suggest that you read up on the war time history of Islam.

Oh please, how can I hate something that I'm not even sure exists some days? I believe there is some kind of higher power but I have no idea what it is or if it's even there. Maybe I'm an agnostic in denial but I do hate the Abrahamic ? . It's a screwed up being that has caused three different religions to cause massive wars worldwide that ironically ? each other more then non religious people.

As far as the history of Islam, I know about it already, I studied Islam in college and I'm aware of the dangerous language in it. The funny thing though is that Christians historically have been way more brutal and evil worldwide compared to any other religious group. Islam has a long way to go to catch up to the disgusting behavior of Christians historically. The history of Christian nations worldwide is the most horrible of all time, word to the Nazis who were mostly Christian and the Christian Spaniard empire who committed genocide on a regular basis. I doubt ISIS has anything on George W Bush, so be careful what you say. Remember, it was die hard Christian George W. Bush and fellow Christian ? Cheney who rushed to war in Iraq and killed close to a million Iraqis according to various studies.

Remember the plutonium weapons and chemical weapons America used in Iraq, increasing the cancer rate there and creating massive tumors on Iraqi babies all over that nation.

• zombie
    Options

Oh please, how can I hate something that I'm not even sure exists some days? I believe there is some kind of higher power but I have no idea what it is or if it's even there. Maybe I'm an agnostic in denial but I do hate the Abrahamic ? . It's a screwed up being that has caused three different religions to cause massive wars worldwide that ironically ? each other more then non religious people.

As far as the history of Islam, I know about it already, I studied Islam in college and I'm aware of the dangerous language in it. The funny thing though is that Christians historically have been way more brutal and evil worldwide compared to any other religious group. Islam has a long way to go to catch up to the disgusting behavior of Christians historically. The history of Christian nations worldwide is the most horrible of all time, word to the Nazis who were mostly Christian and the Christian Spaniard empire who committed genocide on a regular basis. I doubt ISIS has anything on George W Bush, so be careful what you say. Remember, it was die hard Christian George W. Bush and fellow Christian ? Cheney who rushed to war in Iraq and killed close to a million Iraqis according to various studies.

Remember the plutonium weapons and chemical weapons America used in Iraq, increasing the cancer rate there and creating massive tumors on Iraqi babies all over that nation.

Lol at the nazis being christian lie that atheist and christian haters keep propagating, the nazis were not christian they they the religion as propaganda they in time wanted to replace christinity with a new religion that would be based on european paganism. and you have said you hate ? many times so i don't know why you are denying it now.

islam must be and will be destroyed and no price is too high to pay for that.
  • janklow
    Options
    It's one thing to have a bunch of idiots hating on you, but when many MILLIONS if not BILLIONS hate on a nation like USA, one must assume there are MANY intelligent people amongst those haters too.
    i don't know why you even assume many intelligent people exist ANYWHERE.
    America is in deep trouble being the most hated nation in the world, when smart and intelligent people start hating on a nation, bad things start happening. The planners of the Sept 11th attack weren't idiots......
    considering that you are a poster who RAGES about religious fundamentalism, cosigning the motivation behind the planners of 9/11 is not exactly a good look.
    Regarding the Philippines, their govt is definitely siding up with America because they are scared of China, just like Japan and some other nations are. But let's all be real here, the Phillipines would get the Ukraine treatment if China invades ANY Asian nation.
    debatable, but that's not really the point, which is that "hating" major powers is a vague concept that doesn't mean that much. is it great? no. but suddenly a country full of people who wanted US bases out out out think they're turbo-awesome again because China's acting like an ? ?

i don't think it's great for the US to have a bad reputation, image, etc, but i can't take polls like that seriously.
    America can't even beat a 3rd world army like the Taliban-
    right, but the thing is, America CAN beat a third-world army, which is why the Taliban got smashed in 2001. beating an army and nation-building are not ACTUALLY the same thing.
    -highly doubtful America would want to fight the 2nd most powerful military in the world.
    fought 'em before, what the hell
  • janklow
    Options
    I doubt ISIS has anything on George W Bush, so be careful what you say.
    yeah, the thing is, they probably do, because you're comparing "a US president, and all the attendant powers" to "bloodthirsty fundamentalists." you don't see the distinction between the ABILITY to do stuff and what stuff you WOULD do?

• kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

Lol at the nazis being christian lie that atheist and christian haters keep propagating, the nazis were not christian they they the religion as propaganda they in time wanted to replace christinity with a new religion that would be based on european paganism. and you have said you hate ? many times so i don't know why you are denying it now.

islam must be and will be destroyed and no price is too high to pay for that.

The ? soldiers, per person, were STILL Christian. Stop trying to change history, it happened and it is what it is. Again, there's a reason Christianity has a negative reputation in much of the world now, I hear many Christians aren't treated well by Jews in Israel either. Jewish people have told me this, and I never once said I hate ? . I said I hate the Bible ? , there's a difference. I don't know anything about the higher power I believe exists, but I have also said whatever these higher powers are, they're half good and half evil. I think the Bible ? is phony but if it is real, it's definitely one of the evil ones. Some days I don't even know if there is a ? , especially when I go online lol

As far as Islam, you're showing your delusions again. Islam will not be destroyed, it's the fastest growing religion in the world. But write the White House if you're so anxious to send hundreds of thousands of troops to Syria and Iraq. Let's spend another trillion dollars as companies run away from America, reducing the taxes we collect. Let's spend another trillion dollars as the debt reaches higher and higher levels every day.