Hamas admits kidnapping Israeli teens

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    I doubt ISIS has anything on George W Bush, so be careful what you say.
    yeah, the thing is, they probably do, because you're comparing "a US president, and all the attendant powers" to "bloodthirsty fundamentalists." you don't see the distinction between the ABILITY to do stuff and what stuff you WOULD do?

There's a distinction of course but the reality is that sources from all over state the American war in Iraq 2003 did ? a million Iraqis. Many innocent civilians. So while ISIS may want to ? one million Shiites or whoever, America and its allies DID ? a million Iraqis during the foolish war, and that matters because it's a huge propaganda tool they use against Americans. You better believe all these numbers give incredible ammunition to terrorist groups, this is the context of what I am talking about.

And by the way I wasn't trying to co-sign anything the 911hijackers did, I simply said they weren't idiots. Meaning that if intelligent and smart people start hating on a nation, that is very, very bad. Exactly why many around the world criticize America's foreign policy around the world, it brings us hatred that is expensive to tamp down. Why do you think the British Empire went broke? It couldn't afford fighting Africans, Arabs, and Indians all at once amymore lol, the Spaniards went broke trying to keep their empire as well. America is right around the corner of that....I see it when I travel around the nation.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    The ? soldiers, per person, were STILL Christian. Stop trying to change history, it happened and it is what it is.
    what's your method of determining if individual German soldiers were a) Nazis and b) Christians (aside from "my argument demands it")?
    i will grant the presumption of "SS = ? " but everything else is technically conjecture.
    There's a distinction of course but the reality is that sources from all over state the American war in Iraq 2003 did ? a million Iraqis. Many innocent civilians. So while ISIS may want to ? one million Shiites or whoever, America and its allies DID ? a million Iraqis during the foolish war, and that matters because it's a huge propaganda tool they use against Americans.
    one, the million is a number that remains in dispute. you know this, i know this... so we're sort of picking "what number sounds the worst" here.
    two, the million (or whatever) isn't "people killed by the US and its allies," it's people killed, period. so since we're talking about the comparison, ISIS has to eat responsibility for EVERY SINGLE DEATH, even vaguely-related ones... or you have to acknowledge the issue with laying all the deaths at the US's door (and spare me "they started this conflict" thing).
    three, don't care if it's a propaganda victory for the purposes of this comparison.

what i will grant is the US should know better and do better than ISIS, for obvious reasons. but i think you can still say the George Bushes of the world have better intentions, at the very least, than guys like ISIS.
    And by the way I wasn't trying to co-sign anything the 911hijackers did, I simply said they weren't idiots.
    i don't know; i'm not sure how smart you are when you're crashing a plane into a building in order to ? a bunch of virgins in the afterlife.
    but really though, they weren't hating on America strictly because of some secular "the US practices bad policies" noise; there's a huge strain of religious fundamentalism involved. which is why it's a little weird for you to argue the reasonableness (such as it is, obviously you're not saying "9/11 was a great idea") of their motivation.
    Meaning that if intelligent and smart people start hating on a nation, that is very, very bad.
    still not sure these swarms of intelligent people exist
    Why do you think the British Empire went broke? It couldn't afford fighting Africans, Arabs, and Indians all at once amymore lol, the Spaniards went broke trying to keep their empire as well. America is right around the corner of that....I see it when I travel around the nation.
    there is still at least the slight distinction that the British and Spanish empires thought all those countries were literally owned by theirs

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    @kingblaze84‌ I think I know what your problem is, you don't understand religious devotion.

that coupled with your clear hate for ? and Israel prevents you from seeing the level of threat Islam is. I suggest that you read up on the war time history of Islam.

Oh please, how can I hate something that I'm not even sure exists some days? I believe there is some kind of higher power but I have no idea what it is or if it's even there. Maybe I'm an agnostic in denial but I do hate the Abrahamic ? . It's a screwed up being that has caused three different religions to cause massive wars worldwide that ironically ? each other more then non religious people.

As far as the history of Islam, I know about it already, I studied Islam in college and I'm aware of the dangerous language in it. The funny thing though is that Christians historically have been way more brutal and evil worldwide compared to any other religious group. Islam has a long way to go to catch up to the disgusting behavior of Christians historically. The history of Christian nations worldwide is the most horrible of all time, word to the Nazis who were mostly Christian and the Christian Spaniard empire who committed genocide on a regular basis. I doubt ISIS has anything on George W Bush, so be careful what you say. Remember, it was die hard Christian George W. Bush and fellow Christian ? Cheney who rushed to war in Iraq and killed close to a million Iraqis according to various studies.

Remember the plutonium weapons and chemical weapons America used in Iraq, increasing the cancer rate there and creating massive tumors on Iraqi babies all over that nation.

Lol at the nazis being christian lie that atheist and christian haters keep propagating, the nazis were not christian they they the religion as propaganda they in time wanted to replace christinity with a new religion that would be based on european paganism. and you have said you hate ? many times so i don't know why you are denying it now.

islam must be and will be destroyed and no price is too high to pay for that.

The ? soldiers, per person, were STILL Christian. Stop trying to change history, it happened and it is what it is. Again, there's a reason Christianity has a negative reputation in much of the world now, I hear many Christians aren't treated well by Jews in Israel either. Jewish people have told me this, and I never once said I hate ? . I said I hate the Bible ? , there's a difference. I don't know anything about the higher power I believe exists, but I have also said whatever these higher powers are, they're half good and half evil. I think the Bible ? is phony but if it is real, it's definitely one of the evil ones. Some days I don't even know if there is a ? , especially when I go online lol

As far as Islam, you're showing your delusions again. Islam will not be destroyed, it's the fastest growing religion in the world. But write the White House if you're so anxious to send hundreds of thousands of troops to Syria and Iraq. Let's spend another trillion dollars as companies run away from America, reducing the taxes we collect. Let's spend another trillion dollars as the debt reaches higher and higher levels every day.

first of all islam being the fastest growing religion is ? because how do they even measure that, it's impossible.
    there is a difference between ? soldiers and german soldiers,the whole world has recognized this. ? basically worshiped ? and his ideology.

like i said i would support total war against all the problems we have in the mid-east. because of our vastly superior technology and greater numbers such a war would not last very long it would also require a complete overhaul and refocus of our economy and in a way it would force the other world powers to help us because the changes in our economy would drastically affect them. because all would not be making or buying useless consumer products our total focus would be war
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The ? soldiers, per person, were STILL Christian. Stop trying to change history, it happened and it is what it is.
    what's your method of determining if individual German soldiers were a) Nazis and b) Christians (aside from "my argument demands it")?
    i will grant the presumption of "SS = ? " but everything else is technically conjecture.
    There's a distinction of course but the reality is that sources from all over state the American war in Iraq 2003 did ? a million Iraqis. Many innocent civilians. So while ISIS may want to ? one million Shiites or whoever, America and its allies DID ? a million Iraqis during the foolish war, and that matters because it's a huge propaganda tool they use against Americans.
    one, the million is a number that remains in dispute. you know this, i know this... so we're sort of picking "what number sounds the worst" here.
    two, the million (or whatever) isn't "people killed by the US and its allies," it's people killed, period. so since we're talking about the comparison, ISIS has to eat responsibility for EVERY SINGLE DEATH, even vaguely-related ones... or you have to acknowledge the issue with laying all the deaths at the US's door (and spare me "they started this conflict" thing).
    three, don't care if it's a propaganda victory for the purposes of this comparison.

what i will grant is the US should know better and do better than ISIS, for obvious reasons. but i think you can still say the George Bushes of the world have better intentions, at the very least, than guys like ISIS.
    And by the way I wasn't trying to co-sign anything the 911hijackers did, I simply said they weren't idiots.
    i don't know; i'm not sure how smart you are when you're crashing a plane into a building in order to ? a bunch of virgins in the afterlife.
    but really though, they weren't hating on America strictly because of some secular "the US practices bad policies" noise; there's a huge strain of religious fundamentalism involved. which is why it's a little weird for you to argue the reasonableness (such as it is, obviously you're not saying "9/11 was a great idea") of their motivation.
    Meaning that if intelligent and smart people start hating on a nation, that is very, very bad.
    still not sure these swarms of intelligent people exist
    Why do you think the British Empire went broke? It couldn't afford fighting Africans, Arabs, and Indians all at once amymore lol, the Spaniards went broke trying to keep their empire as well. America is right around the corner of that....I see it when I travel around the nation.
    there is still at least the slight distinction that the British and Spanish empires thought all those countries were literally owned by theirs

You know Nazis, their leaders and rank and file soldiers were mostly Christian, Germany was a mostly Christian nation at the time ? and his fellow Nazis terrorized Europe and the world. You also are aware Catholic bishops and other Christian religious figures supported many of ? 's philosophies, and a simple online search will show how Christianity was the main religion of Germany during ? times.

As far as the 911 hijackers, I understand their philosophy was bent and you know I hate the Abrahamic religions. But several of the hijackers took flying lessons and were doctors, hardly unintelligent people. Remember flying is difficult. And also, their hatred of American foreign policy, which has been very destructive and bloodthirsty for a long time, is easy motivation for people of the region to become terrorists. I of course dismiss fantasies of 72 virgins or whatever and I'm sure it motivated some of the terrorists, but that doesn't change the fact that American foreign policy is the main driver of anti-Americanism worldwide. This is according to American generals, past and present.

Regarding that SLIGHT distinction between the Spaniards, British compared to American foreign policy, I'll acknowledge that. BUT you may want to read the Energy Taskforce Report written by the Bush administration in the past.....it clearly states that America's military will be used to make uncooperative govts worldwide trade in oil and make it available for other markets. That's pretty close to what the Spaniards and Brits thought, though not as blatant (I think)
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @kingblaze84‌ I think I know what your problem is, you don't understand religious devotion.

that coupled with your clear hate for ? and Israel prevents you from seeing the level of threat Islam is. I suggest that you read up on the war time history of Islam.

Oh please, how can I hate something that I'm not even sure exists some days? I believe there is some kind of higher power but I have no idea what it is or if it's even there. Maybe I'm an agnostic in denial but I do hate the Abrahamic ? . It's a screwed up being that has caused three different religions to cause massive wars worldwide that ironically ? each other more then non religious people.

As far as the history of Islam, I know about it already, I studied Islam in college and I'm aware of the dangerous language in it. The funny thing though is that Christians historically have been way more brutal and evil worldwide compared to any other religious group. Islam has a long way to go to catch up to the disgusting behavior of Christians historically. The history of Christian nations worldwide is the most horrible of all time, word to the Nazis who were mostly Christian and the Christian Spaniard empire who committed genocide on a regular basis. I doubt ISIS has anything on George W Bush, so be careful what you say. Remember, it was die hard Christian George W. Bush and fellow Christian ? Cheney who rushed to war in Iraq and killed close to a million Iraqis according to various studies.

Remember the plutonium weapons and chemical weapons America used in Iraq, increasing the cancer rate there and creating massive tumors on Iraqi babies all over that nation.

Lol at the nazis being christian lie that atheist and christian haters keep propagating, the nazis were not christian they they the religion as propaganda they in time wanted to replace christinity with a new religion that would be based on european paganism. and you have said you hate ? many times so i don't know why you are denying it now.

The ? soldiers, per person, were STILL Christian. Stop trying to change history, it happened and it is what it is. Again, there's a reason Christianity has a negative reputation in much of the world now, I hear many Christians aren't treated well by Jews in Israel either. Jewish people have told me this, and I never once said I hate ? . I said I hate the Bible ? , there's a difference. I don't know anything about the higher power I believe exists, but I have also said whatever these higher powers are, they're half good and half evil. I think the Bible ? is phony but if it is real, it's definitely one of the evil ones. Some days I don't even know if there is a ? , especially when I go online lol

As far as Islam, you're showing your delusions again. Islam will not be destroyed, it's the fastest growing religion in the world. But write the White House if you're so anxious to send hundreds of thousands of troops to Syria and Iraq. Let's spend another trillion dollars as companies run away from America, reducing the taxes we collect. Let's spend another trillion dollars as the debt reaches higher and higher levels every day.

first of all islam being the fastest growing religion is ? because how do they even measure that, it's impossible.
    there is a difference between ? soldiers and german soldiers,the whole world has recognized this. ? basically worshiped ? and his ideology.

like i said i would support total war against all the problems we have in the mid-east. because of our vastly superior technology and greater numbers such a war would not last very long it would also require a complete overhaul and refocus of our economy and in a way it would force the other world powers to help us because the changes in our economy would drastically affect them. because all would not be making or buying useless consumer products our total focus would be war

Islam being the fastest growing religion worldwide is according to various studies and polls done worldwide. I think non religious belief is the second fastest growing belief. And regarding Nazis, according to German studies, most German soldiers AND Nazis continued to identify with being Christian. The majority of the three million ? Party members continued to pay their church taxes and register as either Roman Catholic or Evangelical Protestant Christians, according to a book by John Conway. Other studies show the same, so sorry, you Christians will always be stuck with the Nazis. The mostly Christian leadership of Nazis and German soldiers during this time will always be taught in history books, until the end of time. SORRY! Get over it.

Regarding your total war idea, FINE. Let's send 300K American troops into Iraq and Syria. Let's wage a war that will last another 8 years and cost another trillion. Let's get it popping, I wanna see what your idea looks like now. I will laugh each year as the war gets more and more ? and expensive.

Come on Obama, send 300K troops into Iraq and Syria!!!! Let's send more and more war planes there, and let's send the strikes Israeli style. We gotta wage TOTAL war, so we gotta ? as many babies as possible, to prevent future terrorists from growing up. Let's see how bombing to death another million Iraqis AND Syrians works out for us! While the rest of world does nothing. HOORAH, HOORAH!!!

Anyone else want to bomb out another million Iraqis and Syrians?? Who else wants to create more enemies worldwide? Zombie, you want American soldiers to use plutonium weapons again like last time?
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Let's overload further military hospitals that can't even take care of troops from the first couple of wars!!! HOORAH, HOORAH!!!
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

Islam being the fastest growing religion worldwide is according to various studies and polls done worldwide. I think non religious belief is the second fastest growing belief. And regarding Nazis, according to German studies, most German soldiers AND Nazis continued to identify with being Christian. The majority of the three million ? Party members continued to pay their church taxes and register as either Roman Catholic or Evangelical Protestant Christians, according to a book by John Conway. Other studies show the same, so sorry, you Christians will always be stuck with the Nazis. The mostly Christian leadership of Nazis and German soldiers during this time will always be taught in history books, until the end of time. SORRY! Get over it.

Regarding your total war idea, FINE. Let's send 300K American troops into Iraq and Syria. Let's wage a war that will last another 8 years and cost another trillion. Let's get it popping, I wanna see what your idea looks like now. I will laugh each year as the war gets more and more ? and expensive.

Come on Obama, send 300K troops into Iraq and Syria!!!! Let's send more and more war planes there, and let's send the strikes Israeli style. We gotta wage TOTAL war, so we gotta ? as many babies as possible, to prevent future terrorists from growing up. Let's see how bombing to death another million Iraqis AND Syrians works out for us! While the rest of world does nothing. HOORAH, HOORAH!!!

Anyone else want to bomb out another million Iraqis and Syrians?? Who else wants to create more enemies worldwide? Zombie, you want American soldiers to use plutonium weapons again like last time?

You don't understand what a total war is. it's a complete mobilization of the entire society which means draft and all production focused on war if we did that because of the low numbers of our enemy and his vastly inferior tech the war won't last very long , it did not even last very long with the numbers we have now.. after that their would be a long occupation. so those babies would grow up under american influence just like the babies in japan did after ww2.

the studies that show islam to be the fastest growing religion are ? i can give you studies that say the opposite and in any case there nations were christians are in hiding china for example so many of the people there don't come out and admit their religion.

as for the ? being christians there are books and books that have been written that prove you wrong. ? actually order ? to stay connected to the church as a propaganda tool nothing. more your head if full with misconceptions and lies and urban legends about history and religion
  • janklow
    Options
    obviously people are going to debate it, but it seems perfectly legitimate to declare Islam the world's fastest-growing religion

• janklow
    Options
    You know Nazis, their leaders and rank and file soldiers were mostly Christian, Germany was a mostly Christian nation at the time ? and his fellow Nazis terrorized Europe and the world. You also are aware Catholic bishops and other Christian religious figures supported many of ? 's philosophies, and a simple online search will show how Christianity was the main religion of Germany during ? times.
    one, there still remains a distinction between Nazis and Germans; two, the larger point remains: this is still a presumption based on your argument rather than something we can verify.

i am also aware that other Catholic bishops and other Christian religious figures did NOT support the Nazis, as well as the whole "? did not much care for Christianity and wanted to replace it with a ? Church" thing.
    As far as the 911 hijackers, I understand their philosophy was bent and you know I hate the Abrahamic religions. But several of the hijackers took flying lessons and were doctors, hardly unintelligent people. Remember flying is difficult.
    it's easier when all you have to do is crash the already-flying plane into something.
    And also, their hatred of American foreign policy, which has been very destructive and bloodthirsty for a long time, is easy motivation for people of the region to become terrorists. I of course dismiss fantasies of 72 virgins or whatever and I'm sure it motivated some of the terrorists, but that doesn't change the fact that American foreign policy is the main driver of anti-Americanism worldwide. This is according to American generals, past and present.
    yeah, it's fair to say American foreign policy motivates them. but here's the thing: some of what offends them about it is SPECIFICALLY based on Islamic fundamentalism. remember Bin Laden being worked up about non-Muslims like the US defending Saudi Arabia from Saddam?

what i'm saying is that their motivations are so wrapped up in their fundamentalism that it's very difficult to simply attribute them to American foreign policy... or to remove the "we really do want to ? some non-Muslims" bent they have.
    Regarding that SLIGHT distinction between the Spaniards, British compared to American foreign policy, I'll acknowledge that. BUT you may want to read the Energy Taskforce Report written by the Bush administration in the past.....it clearly states that America's military will be used to make uncooperative govts worldwide trade in oil and make it available for other markets. That's pretty close to what the Spaniards and Brits thought, though not as blatant (I think)
    i think every country wants to use the leverage it has to benefit itself. but i think in the case of Spain, Britain, whatever colonizing power, you have the literally belief that you'll go overseas, take property and work it for our material benefit. America has, for all our ridiculousness, at least been better than THAT.

if i'm not mistaken, the ETR also prioritized diversifying sources of oil in ways that include legit friendly nations like Canada, so we may be focusing on what sounds worst.

• zombie
    Options
    obviously people are going to debate it, but it seems perfectly legitimate to declare Islam the world's fastest-growing religion

see the flaw with all these studies is that the nations with the high birthrate are already muslim and if there are christians there they are not likely to take part in any survey or study that counts them as such.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

You don't understand what a total war is. it's a complete mobilization of the entire society which means draft and all production focused on war if we did that because of the low numbers of our enemy and his vastly inferior tech the war won't last very long , it did not even last very long with the numbers we have now.. after that their would be a long occupation. so those babies would grow up under american influence just like the babies in japan did after ww2.

the studies that show islam to be the fastest growing religion are ? i can give you studies that say the opposite and in any case there nations were christians are in hiding china for example so many of the people there don't come out and admit their religion.

as for the ? being christians there are books and books that have been written that prove you wrong. ? actually order ? to stay connected to the church as a propaganda tool nothing. more your head if full with misconceptions and lies and urban legends about history and religion

There will not be a draft in any future Syrian war, I guarantee you. American people will riot and caused mayhem in the streets before that happens, including myself. You can quickly forget about that. Regarding a very long occupation of Iraqi and Syrian land, I look forward to seeing American forces try again to do ? like that. It's only a matter of time before our warmonger politicians follow at least some of your ideas.

As far as the Nazis being Christian, research John Conway and the book he made on the 3 million ? members. Most of the Nazis identified with being Christian on official documents, Nazis are part of the disgusting history that is Christianity. You will never be able to hide from this fact, keep trying!
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    one, there still remains a distinction between Nazis and Germans; two, the larger point remains: this is still a presumption based on your argument rather than something we can verify.

i am also aware that other Catholic bishops and other Christian religious figures did NOT support the Nazis, as well as the whole "? did not much care for Christianity and wanted to replace it with a ? Church" thing.
    As far as the 911 hijackers, I understand their philosophy was bent and you know I hate the Abrahamic religions. But several of the hijackers took flying lessons and were doctors, hardly unintelligent people. Remember flying is difficult.
    it's easier when all you have to do is crash the already-flying plane into something.
    And also, their hatred of American foreign policy, which has been very destructive and bloodthirsty for a long time, is easy motivation for people of the region to become terrorists. I of course dismiss fantasies of 72 virgins or whatever and I'm sure it motivated some of the terrorists, but that doesn't change the fact that American foreign policy is the main driver of anti-Americanism worldwide. This is according to American generals, past and present.
    yeah, it's fair to say American foreign policy motivates them. but here's the thing: some of what offends them about it is SPECIFICALLY based on Islamic fundamentalism. remember Bin Laden being worked up about non-Muslims like the US defending Saudi Arabia from Saddam?

what i'm saying is that their motivations are so wrapped up in their fundamentalism that it's very difficult to simply attribute them to American foreign policy... or to remove the "we really do want to ? some non-Muslims" bent they have.
    i think every country wants to use the leverage it has to benefit itself. but i think in the case of Spain, Britain, whatever colonizing power, you have the literally belief that you'll go overseas, take property and work it for our material benefit. America has, for all our ridiculousness, at least been better than THAT.

if i'm not mistaken, the ETR also prioritized diversifying sources of oil in ways that include legit friendly nations like Canada, so we may be focusing on what sounds worst.

? Germany was a mostly Christian nation and ? Germany, in official census documents, had a population that mostly identified with being Christian. ? members are historically tied to identifying with being mostly Catholic and Protestant Lutheran, according to official documents. John Conway made a book on this and there are many sources out there. Also remember, most German people at the time identified with being part of the ? party and furthermore, most German people even after WW2 ended supported ? beliefs right up until the 50s according to various polls done at the time. There are literally hundreds of sources on this subject that easily can be verified.

As far as motive for terrorism, of course religious fundamentalism is part of the motivation, I don't think anyone disputes that. But the fuel, gas, and rubber tire on the flame is evil, bloodthirsty and deeply immoral American foreign policy. American generals are on record as stating America's foreign policy is the biggest reason for anti-Americanism worldwide. And hence, the terror threats America is used to.

America gets small credit for not being as blatantly horrible as the Spaniards and British have been historically. But America has still caused much of the world's current problems and has been committing war crimes and supporting war crimes all over the Middle East for way too long. As Reverend Wright said, chickens always come home to roost and America better get ready for consequences of its horrible and evil foreign policy.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »
    Interesting.....well, Hamas has a LONG way to go to catch up to the murder spree of the IDF and Benjamin Netanyahu.

Wrong is wrong....

3 kids got murked while Israel alone murdered over 500 Palestinian kids and wounded 1000.
    Im only talking about kids the numbers would increase if I added the adult casualties.

So is wrong not still wrong, you justifying death for death with numbers???

Utilitarianism

3 deaths ≠ thousands dead
  • zombie
    Options
    @kingblaze84

i was not talking about what there will be i was talking about what they should be, there should be a draft we won't go to total war against the mid-east but we should. after such a war there would be no one left on the isis/syrian
    side to oppose us the population would be completely submitted.

As for the ? being christian, there are books that say the opposite so john conway is not authoritaive on any ? thing. and once again let me say i embrace all of christian history i have no problem with any of it the good the bad. history simply is, but it's a vast oversimplification to say the ? were christians

and you know what under my understanding of bible prophecy america pulling away from the world seems most likely for certain events to happen, so you fools will get your way and america will suffer for it.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    @kingblaze84

i was not talking about what there will be i was talking about what they should be, there should be a draft we won't go to total war against the mid-east but we should. after such a war there would be no one left on the isis/syrian

As for the ? being christian, there are books that say the opposite so john conway is not authoritaive on any ? thing. and once again let me say i embrace all of christian history i have no problem with any of it the good the bad. history simply is, but it's a vast oversimplification to say the ? were christians

and you know what under my understanding of bible prophecy america pulling away from the world seems most likely for certain events to happen, so you fools will get your way and america will suffer for it.

Books that say Nazis were not Christian? I know not all Nazis were Christian but reality indicates most Nazis according to official documents identified with being Christian and most German soldiers, CITZENS, and ? membership at the time of the Third ? were mostly Christian. This is 5th grade education, catch up. If you don't wana catch up to 5th grade education levels, then at least use Google.

As far as your ideas of a draft, I'm glad Americans would rather riot in the streets then go along with such a stupid idea. Me and many other Americans will become American nightmares if anyone ever tries to draft my Black ass, word to Muhammded Ali. And I would be ecstatic if America pulls away from causing the problems of the world and instead lets others take the lead in ? things up. America doesn't solve problems in the Middle East, it makes things worse. No coincidence so many people there want to join ISIS, all those plutonium weapons and million plus Iraqi dead have created enemies America will be seeing lots of over the next few years LOL.

And America is run by bloodthirsty, imperialist, war loving American politicians, your ideas of a massive war in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan will be accepted eventually. Don't give up hope! We'll be sending thousands of American troops back into Iraq and eventually Syria sooner then later, your dreams will come true, minus the draft. When America's chickens come home to roost (only a matter of time), Obama or some other politician will start the long occupation of Iraq and Syria. Be patient, your dreams will come true.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    With American political and taxpayer support, Israel announced last night it will take the biggest amount of land from Palestinians in 30 years, close to a whopping 1,000 acres. I'm deeply sorry to say this but.......Palestinians will NEVER get their own homeland now. Israel has taken up too much land that would make up a Palestinian state. Unless Hamas and its allies get a more powerful military then Israel and America, Palestinians realistically have gone the way of the Native Americans. Game over, maybe Palestinians should just move to Jordan and other nations now.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/31/israel-west-bank_n_5745498.html

Israel Announces Massive West Bank Land Grab

Posted: 08/31/2014 8:30 pm EDT

JERUSALEM, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Israel announced on Sunday a land appropriation in the occupied West Bank that an anti-settlement group termed the biggest in 30 years, drawing Palestinian condemnation and a U.S. rebuke.

Some 400 hectares (988 acres) in the Etzion Jewish settlement bloc near Bethlehem were declared "state land, on the instructions of the political echelon" by the military-run Civil Administration.
  • zombie
    Options
    @kingblaze84

Books that say Nazis were not Christian? I know not all Nazis were Christian but reality indicates most Nazis according to official documents identified with being Christian and most German soldiers, CITZENS, and ? membership at the time of the Third ? were mostly Christian. This is 5th grade education, catch up. If you don't wana catch up to 5th grade education levels, then at least use Google.

As far as your ideas of a draft, I'm glad Americans would rather riot in the streets then go along with such a stupid idea. Me and many other Americans will become American nightmares if anyone ever tries to draft my Black ass, word to Muhammded Ali. And I would be ecstatic if America pulls away from causing the problems of the world and instead lets others take the lead in ? things up. America doesn't solve problems in the Middle East, it makes things worse. No coincidence so many people there want to join ISIS, all those plutonium weapons and million plus Iraqi dead have created enemies America will be seeing lots of over the next few years LOL.

And America is run by bloodthirsty, imperialist, war loving American politicians, your ideas of a massive war in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan will be accepted eventually. Don't give up hope! We'll be sending thousands of American troops back into Iraq and eventually Syria sooner then later, your dreams will come true, minus the draft. When America's chickens come home to roost (only a matter of time), Obama or some other politician will start the long occupation of Iraq and Syria. Be patient, your dreams will come true.

Do you wilfully ignore what I say or do you have reading problems. Germany was a dictatorship of course party members are go to go along with the party line. but if you read the personal journal of these people the truth comes out. in other words these people were Christian on paper only.

5th grade history is not history it's propaganda.

you keep talking about us creating enemies so the ? what they will hate anyway.
  • janklow
    Options
    see the flaw with all these studies is that the nations with the high birthrate are already muslim and if there are christians there they are not likely to take part in any survey or study that counts them as such.
    ultimately, though, what you're doing there is saying "any evidence that supports this theory will be discounted by me because i don't like what it says." yeah, it's entirely possible that there are flaws, but in the absence of any other data, it's entirely fair to call Islam the world's fastest growing religion.
    Also remember, most German people at the time identified with being part of the ? party and furthermore, most German people even after WW2 ended supported ? beliefs right up until the 50s according to various polls done at the time. There are literally hundreds of sources on this subject that easily can be verified.
    missing the point slightly on this: there is a difference between "polls say people supported Nazis" and "people were ACTUALLY Nazis."
    As far as motive for terrorism, of course religious fundamentalism is part of the motivation, I don't think anyone disputes that. But the fuel, gas, and rubber tire on the flame is evil, bloodthirsty and deeply immoral American foreign policy. American generals are on record as stating America's foreign policy is the biggest reason for anti-Americanism worldwide. And hence, the terror threats America is used to.
    i know you keep saying this, but nameless American generals are on record saying all KINDS of things.

i think you're overstating how objectionable American foreign policy is to people who are themselves bloodthirsty and immoral. it would be objectionable on some level NO MATTER WHAT. doesn't mean the US shouldn't do better, but it does mean the US is going to get tarred no matter what they do.
    America gets small credit for not being as blatantly horrible as the Spaniards and British have been historically. But America has still caused much of the world's current problems and has been committing war crimes and supporting war crimes all over the Middle East for way too long. As Reverend Wright said, chickens always come home to roost and America better get ready for consequences of its horrible and evil foreign policy.
    look, if we're going to do the "chickens come home to roost" thing, could we just quote Malcolm X and let the ? Reverend Wright ? off?

anyway, see, "America has still caused much of the world's current problems" is overstated and kind of ridiculous because there's a point where people have to have some responsibility for their own actions. take Iraq: you'll say "it's America's fault it's so ? up right now." yeah, America has had things to do with the region. but at some point you have greedy politicians and sectarian ? who we should blame for what THEY do.
  • zombie
    Options
    ultimately, though, what you're doing there is saying "any evidence that supports this theory will be discounted by me because i don't like what it says." yeah, it's entirely possible that there are flaws, but in the absence of any other data, it's entirely fair to call Islam the world's fastest growing religion.
    Also remember, most German people at the time identified with being part of the ? party and furthermore, most German people even after WW2 ended supported ? beliefs right up until the 50s according to various polls done at the time. There are literally hundreds of sources on this subject that easily can be verified.
    missing the point slightly on this: there is a difference between "polls say people supported Nazis" and "people were ACTUALLY Nazis."
    i know you keep saying this, but nameless American generals are on record saying all KINDS of things.

i think you're overstating how objectionable American foreign policy is to people who are themselves bloodthirsty and immoral. it would be objectionable on some level NO MATTER WHAT. doesn't mean the US shouldn't do better, but it does mean the US is going to get tarred no matter what they do.
    look, if we're going to do the "chickens come home to roost" thing, could we just quote Malcolm X and let the ? Reverend Wright ? off?

anyway, see, "America has still caused much of the world's current problems" is overstated and kind of ridiculous because there's a point where people have to have some responsibility for their own actions. take Iraq: you'll say "it's America's fault it's so ? up right now." yeah, America has had things to do with the region. but at some point you have greedy politicians and sectarian ? who we should blame for what THEY do.

THE OBVIOUS FLAWS ARE TOO BIG FOR ME TO ACCEPT.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2014
    Options
    @kingblaze84

Do you wilfully ignore what I say or do you have reading problems. Germany was a dictatorship of course party members are go to go along with the party line. but if you read the personal journal of these people the truth comes out. in other words these people were Christian on paper only.

? , it's 5th grade history. Most people in ? Germany were Christian at the time and the personal journals of SOME ? members doesn't negate the fact that most ? members identified as Christian according to official documents, no one forced these people to identify as Christian. In fact, ? privately did want to eventually eliminate Christianity but he knew Christianity WAS TOO POPULAR IN ? GERMANY to do this without causing revolt. I know you mad about this, but TOO BAD! The history books back up every single word I say.

People in the Middle East already hate America true but stop acting like America can't create new enemies. For every person that hates America, only a few are willing to attack it. But if America keeps up its imperialist and bloodthirsty policeman status, more and more people will be willing to attack us. Again, American generals from the past will be the first to state this.
  • zombie
    Options
    @kingblaze84

? , it's 5th grade history. Most people in ? Germany were Christian at the time and the personal journals of SOME ? members doesn't negate the fact that most ? members identified as Christian according to official documents, no one forced these people to identify as Christian. In fact, ? privately did want to eventually eliminate Christianity but he knew Christianity WAS TOO POPULAR IN ? GERMANY to do this without causing revolt. I know you mad about this, but TOO BAD! The history books back up every single word I say.

People in the Middle East already hate America true but stop acting like America can't create new enemies. For every person that hates America, only a few are willing to attack it. But if America keeps up its imperialist and bloodthirsty policeman status, more and more people will be willing to attack us. Again, American generals from the past will be the first to state this.

most Germans were Christian no ? but ? were Christian only on paper and in a dictatorship what ever the party wants its members conform.

I don't care if we create new enemies in the region they will die like the old ones it took Osama and his boys years to pull off 9 11 I am not impressed with these ? ability to attack directly
  • zombie
    Options
    it's not Germans being Christian I have a problem with its say that the ? movement was..

if you knew how to read you would have figured that out by now.
  • zombie
    Options
    saying the Nazis were Christian then saying they wanted to get rid of Christianity only strengthens my position.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2014
    Options
    @kingblaze84

most Germans were Christian no ? but ? were Christian only on paper and in a dictatorship what ever the party wants its members conform.

I don't care if we create new enemies in the region they will die like the old ones it took Osama and his boys years to pull off 9 11 I am not impressed with these ? ability to attack directly

Okay so you can admit most Germans under ? Germany were Christian. Great job. Now will you also admit most Germans supported the ? movement? And your point about ? members stating they were Christian on paper because the party wanted them to conform to this is 100% complete nonsense, ? had well known leaders in his inner circle who privately admitted Christianity was ? . Again, MOST ? members stated on documents their religion was CHRISTIANITY. Stop being mad Nazis were made up mostly of Christians, considering the disgusting behavior of Christians historically, you may be happy to hear there were worst Christians in history.

And if you don't care about creating new enemies in the region, then you are without a doubt living in fantasy land. Your never ending delusions may be a sign of schizophrenia. Adolf ? didn't care about all the enemies he was creating worldwide either.....until it was too late. Don't think America is invincible, remember, Spain, Britain and the Dutch all had powerful empires at one point too. If you think 17 trillion in debt USA can't be touched, then take one look at Egypt. Egypt had an empire that lasted 1,000 years, and look at the complete mess Egypt is in now. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, I've learned that fighting people twice my size. ANYONE and ANY COUNTRY can get touched, arrogance gets one nowhere.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2014
    Options
    saying the Nazis were Christian then saying they wanted to get rid of Christianity only strengthens my position.

Another horrible post. I said ? himself eventually wanted to get rid of Christianity according to journals, he never actually worked to get rid of the religion. He knew attacking Christianity would anger the ? members and German public WHO MOSTLY WERE CHRISTIAN. So nope, this strengthens my position. Try again. Furthermore, remember most of the German CHRISTIAN public did not resist the Nazis, they instead embraced them.