G-Unit Interview with Angie Martinez (50 speaks on Mayweather)

Options
2»

Comments

• just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^
    cut the grass and the snakes come out
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meroe wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    za'kiss wrote: »
    50 caping for the cops

What he say?

He basically said that the energy behind the song buck made had the wrong energy that he wasn't really trying to associate with

Cmon bruh he said alot more than just the song Buck made about Ferguson.

50 was being too sympathetic towards cops and was practically justifying racial profiling even though he claimed he wasn't. When Yayo said cops "violate us",50 interrupted him and said "what do you mean us?", he was speaking more so in defense of cops rather than holding them responsible for they're actions...it makes me wonder why.

Hmmmmmm
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    50 caping for the cops

What he say?

He basically said that the energy behind the song buck made had the wrong energy that he wasn't really trying to associate with

50 was being too sympathetic towards cops and was practically justifying racial profiling even though he claimed he wasn't. When Yayo said cops "violate us",50 interrupted him and said "what do you mean us?", he was speaking more so in defense of cops rather than holding them responsible for they're actions...it makes me wonder why.

Hmmmmmm

Don't take my word for it listen for yourself....it starts @10:00

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Banks looks boring as ? lol

lol Banks looking at fif like 'this ? talks so damn much.' He didnt say a word till the 17th minute.

He truly looked bored as ? lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 caping for the cops

What he say?

if you gon say it, say it all like u told homie

He said cops would mess with him when he was on the block but that's because he was standing in A known drug zone and he was selling drugs

He was just saying that a lot of times, there's a reason the cops come
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never knew how Kidd Kidd ended up a G-Unit member. That ? was just another Sqad Up member behind Gudda and Lil Wayne
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aw and look at them ? . I know ya'll see them ?