• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know which is funnier

Du tales of niggaesqe situations or Max weak attempt at comedy

• WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U ain't lived if u ve never taken a L like that...

Basically. ? is vultures out here. But I found out ? don't understand till it happen to them & they freeze up.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DUB_ wrote: »
    I dont know which is funnier

Du tales of niggaesqe situations or Max weak attempt at comedy

Whats funnier is how u was following me around until i posted this and u shut up.."im blockn max" u got joker calln u his huckleberry on ya page fukn ?

ZW65b4l.png
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    noooooo lmao

this is hilarious but ya'll spend too much time on this ?

yea, their imaginations are running wild.....

everybody trying their best to think of the funniest ? to say next.....

? spend way too much time thinking about me

Dont be that ? Du

you made the thread.....you were thinking about me the whole time....you are far too ? to live much longer

lolololololol
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »
    back in like 2003 i was in Glen Oaks on the porch w my boy and some ? he knew. My boy sold a lil work I was just out there chilling.
    So a ? comes up to the porch asking where the "weed at," locks eyes w my patna then pulls a revolver out. Mannn I froze up.
    ? had a couple oz on him gave it to the dude.
    My boy had a clean 2000 Accord EX, with 2 loud ass 15" JL W0 in the trunk i'll never forget.
    He said get that music out of there and lil ? u help him.
    So this ? makes us take the speakers out the trunk and put them in his suv. He goes inside to pop his trunk man we dropped them speakers and ran so ? fast. The ? let off two rounds. We left the car there and everything. Came back later and got it. The amps, speakers, and cd player was gone.

Lmao this ? ran all the way home and ? dem glen oaks ? they talk the most ? but they aint bout ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du uses his white girl voice when he means business
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ic stalkers are ?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    This black ass big ass gorilla Zoe ass ? getting robbed n ? like its just tge thing to do...'ole ima let him have it all ass ? ...wtf...? I been robbed twice and fought back

No you didn't.

Yes. I have at one of my stores
    And during a run n drop

• Aquafina..floe
    Options
    This black ass big ass gorilla Zoe ass ? getting robbed n ? like its just tge thing to do...'ole ima let him have it all ass ? ...wtf...? I been robbed twice and fought back

yea i remember you telling us about it.....that ? was crazy... them ? took your money and your unborn kids out your ? ...

? savages

At least they were planned out

Wtf you ? and ugly ? is supposes to be scared of up ass

I guess u hold that "IMA ? ass ? persona'

Smfh I lost 2 zips and 1300 but at least I ran a ? over

Smh this ? just standing therebn ? bin the don't shoot pose

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

yea i remember you telling us about it.....that ? was crazy... them ? took your money and your unborn kids out your ? ...

? savages

At least they were planned out

Wtf you ? and ugly ? is supposes to be scared of up ass

I guess u hold that "IMA ? ass ? persona'

Smfh I lost 2 zips and 1300 but at least I ran a ? over

Smh this ? just standing therebn ? bin the don't shoot pose

Please shut the ? up!!
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't knock du some of these ? never even seen a hood so wouldn't know ? about how it is out here

When I was in the Manhatten partying a while ago I guess ? mistaken me for some big time coke dealer out there rolled up on me two ? hopped out this bigass expedition and I can tell they were coming to fight. So we scrap I drop one of the ? all of a sudden the pass anger side window goes down and ? ? an AK sticking out the window. ? called me some name and is like I know you been selling tonight give me your stash or that's your life. I'm like I'm not such and such pull out my license show them and their just like damn ? it hop in the whip and dip. When that AK came out already knew their was no fighting back anymore.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Had a instance where I was doing a service call in the hood and my uncle happened to live in the apartment complex. He ask me if I spoke with my pops recently.

I forgot where I was and started talking bout how my pops sent me $400, but only gave his mother 100. So I gave her the 400 and told him if he's gonna send money, send it to her. She needs it more than me.

My uncle starts talking about how broke he is, and I'm thinking he's tryna ask for money. Then he jets into his apt. mad quick. I thought it was weird than I turn around and there's a young stick up kid behind me posted up against the wall. I'm like "aww ? ".

So I go to the side of the building where the cable box is. Young dude come round the corner and ask if I was cutting cable off and I say nah I'm fixing it. I look around the corner and his girl is posted up as a lookout. I think again "aww ? ", I know what time it is.

My ? uncle yells down from his apt. "Watch ya back nephew!!". Lol, I'm thinking "this ? here". So I know what's bout to go down, he know I ain't got ? cause I'm at work.

I go back to my truck to look for something hard to hit this ? wit, and the lady came outside and canceled the service call. ? hate that apartment complex man.

xrU4X.gif

dead @ your Uncle leaving you to the wolves.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a instance where I was doing a service call in the hood and my uncle happened to live in the apartment complex. He ask me if I spoke with my pops recently.

I forgot where I was and started talking bout how my pops sent me $400, but only gave his mother 100. So I gave her the 400 and told him if he's gonna send money, send it to her. She needs it more than me.

My uncle starts talking about how broke he is, and I'm thinking he's tryna ask for money. Then he jets into his apt. mad quick. I thought it was weird than I turn around and there's a young stick up kid behind me posted up against the wall. I'm like "aww ? ".

So I go to the side of the building where the cable box is. Young dude come round the corner and ask if I was cutting cable off and I say nah I'm fixing it. I look around the corner and his girl is posted up as a lookout. I think again "aww ? ", I know what time it is.

My ? uncle yells down from his apt. "Watch ya back nephew!!". Lol, I'm thinking "this ? here". So I know what's bout to go down, he know I ain't got ? cause I'm at work.

I go back to my truck to look for something hard to hit this ? wit, and the lady came outside and canceled the service call. ? hate that apartment complex man.

Lmao yo your uncle couldn't have warned you and let you chill in the crib when he went in?

• Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Taking a robbery is only really ? up if they take material assets v.s money

U can always get money

But good product or a nice whip or unique furniture is hard to come by
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn du

It happens to the best of us, I got robbed four months ago for a zip of loud and 300 dollars

Lol ol boy uncle aint ?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »

I go back to my truck to look for something hard to hit this ? wit, and the lady came outside and canceled the service call. ? hate that apartment complex man

#Dead
    marketing-strategy-fall-on-face.jpg?t=1408719230078

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options