You wild ? wanna put me in a box soooooooo bad

Options
Westside Connection - The Gangsta, The killa, and The Dope Dealer http://youtu.be/CBb9guW_36U

First u tried to box me in as a "militant" becuz I slaughtered @Pico and others for using the N-word and not actually really being Black. I got under her skin so good that she fell back from Posting, atleast under the "Pico" name from wat I know of. You had dudes simpin a broad who clearly didn't/doesn't look Black runnin her mouth around here all wild talkin about "stupid ? this, dumb ? that" and the ? was just downright disgusting. ? sooooo Pro-Black but let outsiders disrespect our people

So u tried to box me in as a hater, or as @Black_Samson called said "a militant". But go figure...

Next, u tried to box me in as a Pervert and tried to keep Me out of The Reason and force me to stay in the PPM. But that was dead becuz I ain't no Creep, so then u tried to box me in this Space as a Disgruntled Confused Child in G&S becuz i wouldn't simp @Kai becuz i had her True Card and didn't have the wool coverin my eyes like the rest of these little boys on here who stop thinking when they see a Female say some ? that's "appealing". I called the ? 's bluff. @Pralims did too so ever since then she fell back. KEEP IT REAL ? !!!!

Now becuz i wrote a piece on the Real World and not this go-happy Fantasy Land all tha while yall still having this grudge from 3 years ago for the whole @Pico situation. Now u wanna box me in as something else I'm not, a Homosexual. Now u got your team runnin around here attaching ? to my name and trying to Brand me as a ? and I'm not goin out like that.

U really think I don't know ? about Computers huh? Boy I'm almost 26 and I've literally been usin PC's since 1994. So I think yall better chill with all that wild ? . Yall sheltered ass is definitely ? with that right one on that note

Know I'll put your Card if u don't chill. Move this ? to ADHD if u want. I promise I'll clone this ? over and over again

Yall suckers can fool Them but you can't fool Me. I know who yall are and that thread I made about @Copper's understanding of homosexuals and wet-behind-the-ears Self Ether only proved that. I got JUST the Reactions I was lookin for

Westside Connection - Critics In New York http://youtu.be/DA3gVg0yKrA
*yall lucky YouTube is ? nowadays with their Copyright Infringement crackdown*
Oh yeah, and before I forget. Next to yall see somebody use "so bad" or "soooo bad" or any variation of that, just know they got that from from when I called out @Zombie on his foolishness. Same thing with "tho" & "doe". I don't like to pull rank but I'm the Intellectual Property King of the Hip Hop World on tha Internet. That ? 's nothing compared to the mountains I've moved. And don't think I don't know that. U ? Conscience Level game ain't up to par

I ain't scared of none of u muthafuckaz. Yall lucky I have a softspot for Black Businesses but I see how it be doe. I ain't mad, I was aware of the consequences of my creative writing. I'll take that look. But be aware ? , be tha ? aware

InB4 the comedic relief and the wild ? yall are going to bring up from the past not knowing that its just for ? n giggles #100. I could make u ? believe I'm part of the KKK foreal

2 Chainz - Trap Back (Official Video) http://youtu.be/P7F1UjgqcHM

*and No. This is not a sign of my return. I know the people love me. Its just u ? -mods like @SixSickSins‌ and sensitive ass posters that's in tha way. 5 years off and on is long enough*

Comments