Dame Dash "Do You Owe Beanie Sigel Money?"

Options

Comments

• traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone is saying that Dame is avoiding the question when he clearly says if Beans had a problem where he believes Dame owes him money, he should come to him. And he says that he doesn't understand why other dudes care so much about another man's pockets. I don't know how thats avoiding the question.
  • traestar
    edited August 2014
    Options
    traestar wrote: »
    Everyone is saying that Dame is avoiding the question when he clearly says if Beans had a problem where he believes Dame owes him money, he should come to him. And he says that he doesn't understand why other dudes care so much about another man's pockets. I don't know how thats avoiding the question.

"Reporter": President Clinton did you have sex with Monica Lewinsky?

President Clinton: well first of all, what kinda man is on another man's ? ? If that chick wants to know if I had sex with her she should ask me, no one else is in a position to ask me that. Why you care about what I do with my ? ?

That's not avoiding a question in your opinion? That is the definition of avoiding a question.

From what I got from that video, he saying it isn't the general public's business to know if he paid Beans or not. Someone asked that question before and he said why don't you ask Beans?

To what the benefit of knowing that Dame didn't pay Beans? If someone you felt done you wrong, you go right to that person. If that person can't be reached you go over his head.

From a general perspective, of course he avoided the question, but he answered it by saying "If Beans had a problem where he believes Dame owes him money, he should come to him."

And another thing, that interview in question was in 2010. Did he meet with Dame since then?
  • traestar
    Options
  • traestar
    edited August 2014
    Options

President Clinton: well first of all, what kinda man is on another man's ? ? If that chick wants to know if I had sex with her she should ask me, no one else is in a position to ask me that. Why you care about what I do with my ? ?

That's not avoiding a question in your opinion? That is the definition of avoiding a question.

From what I got from that video, he saying it isn't the general public's business to know if he paid Beans or not. Someone asked that question before and he said why don't you ask Beans?

To what the benefit of knowing that Dame didn't pay Beans? If someone you felt done you wrong, you go right to that person. If that person can't be reached you go over his head.

From a general perspective, of course he avoided the question, but he answered it by saying "If Beans had a problem where he believes Dame owes him money, he should come to him."

And another thing, that interview in question was in 2010. Did he meet with Dame since then?

What kinda man asks another man if a 3rd man met with a 4th man? The third and fourth man need to come to me to tell me if they met. Why you worried about if I know abt a 3rd and a fourth man meeting since 2010? What kinda man am I if I answer your question? What's manly about that? Why you speculating on men meeting anyway?

You're telling me that Dame avoided the question of paying Beans...how do you know they didn't talk about it after the interview? I'm not concerned about if they met or not, but to say someone didn't do something without being there how could you know?
  • traestar
    Options

What kinda man asks another man if a 3rd man met with a 4th man? The third and fourth man need to come to me to tell me if they met. Why you worried about if I know abt a 3rd and a fourth man meeting since 2010? What kinda man am I if I answer your question? What's manly about that? Why you speculating on men meeting anyway?

What kinda man asks another man why other men is asking questions about men asking men questions about meeting another man?

The same people who care about what's in another man's pockets
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    de·flec·tion noun \di-ˈflek-shən, dē-\
    : the act of changing or causing something to change direction

& beans out now. he should reach out. if he does owe he aint got the money to pay him pay anyway..
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans said on that interview it's joy worth paying a million in legal fees to get a piece of paper that says Dame Owe him. He probably just waiting for Dame to make a come up.
  • Viktor
    Viktor Members Posts: 228 ✭✭
    Options
    Viktor wrote: »
    None of yall where there though, so its ? you can't really speak on. Yea you can gossip about it, but that's all you doing. No one knows the background besides the ? involved.

That's with anything.

Chris/Rihanna situation
    Suge and the whole death row ?

? I'll take it a few steps under that

Ol head George and the old lady with the cane at the church.

The point of this and a lot of gossip is we never know the truth unless it can be proven. It makes for good conversation.

None of yall where there though, so its ? you can't really speak on. Yea you can gossip about it, but that's all you doing. No one knows the background besides the ? involved.

Oh ?
    You absolutely right
    I never thought about it like that
    Thank you man, really thank you
    I wasn't there so I really can't speak on it
    Real ? man, that's some deep ass ?
    Thanks

lol cynical ass ? . I guess you ? got ? to give that I don't
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What kinda man asks another man why other men is asking questions about men asking men questions about meeting another man?

Alright, you ? gonna get us lost in the shuffle lmao
  • eternal soldier
    Options

That's with anything.

Chris/Rihanna situation
    Suge and the whole death row ?

? I'll take it a few steps under that

Ol head George and the old lady with the cane at the church.

The point of this and a lot of gossip is we never know the truth unless it can be proven. It makes for good conversation.

Oh ?
    You absolutely right
    I never thought about it like that
    Thank you man, really thank you
    I wasn't there so I really can't speak on it
    Real ? man, that's some deep ass ?
    Thanks

lol cynical ass ? . I guess you ? got ? to give that I don't

You might be right. Lol. But sir, my reply was to put things in perspective that we weren't around for 100% of what's posted in these forums but we're asked our opinions. You have yours. We have ours.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? keep doing the same interview with the same dude. If he don't quit talking about that another man pockets ? .
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Free my ? Biggs!

mgid:uma:image:mtv.com:7215843?width=660&height=495&maxdimension=2000
  • djraycool
    djraycool Members Posts: 159 ✭✭
    Options
    Ummmmm I think when he said "beans ain't the kinda ? u can, I didn't rob beans" is saying he don't owe him money. Do u guys listen to interviews or just bob ur head
  • Viktor
    Options

You might be right. Lol. But sir, my reply was to put things in perspective that we weren't around for 100% of what's posted in these forums but we're asked our opinions. You have yours. We have ours.

No ? sherlock
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Do owe Beans any money?"

No.

simple.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    djraycool wrote: »
    Ummmmm I think when he said "beans ain't the kinda ? u can, I didn't rob beans" is saying he don't owe him money. Do u guys listen to interviews or just bob ur head

Dame ain't slick ..... he meant, Beans ain't the type of dude you can just run up on and tap his pockets ......
    But, Dame probably doesn't consider his slick talk and lawyered up paper work, that probably funneled Beans money to other business ventures before Beans even seen one red cent, robbing him ...... can't really rob a dude of something he never actually had lol Harlem ..... pause lol

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's a record exec of course he owes him money
  • eternal soldier
    Options

No ? sherlock

Oh I see, you one of those Hiphopdx, Worldstar "I'm hurt because you actually made logical sense" guys. Welcome to the IC! BOLIEVE!
  • Viktor
    Options

No ? sherlock

Oh I see, you one of those Hiphopdx, Worldstar "I'm hurt because you actually made logical sense" guys. Welcome to the IC! BOLIEVE!

Bruh, no offense but that's corny. ? isn't that serious bruh, its just a forum. You said something we already know so I responded with cynicism. We on to the next my ? , its all good.
  • thuggathugga
    thuggathugga Members Posts: 125 ✭✭
    Options
    of course he does
  • traestar
    Options