Video: Racist Whitey Gets Knocked Into Having A Seizure After Using The N Word...

Options

Comments

• Mr. West
    Mr. West Members Posts: 212
    edited September 2014
    Options
    WOW guy got sneaked I don't condone neither of these ? , but homie won't call nobody else ? .

P.S. the other guy should have handled it not the dude that sneaked.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would've either;

1. whipped my ? out, ? on that ? while he was shaking
    2. said "Anthony still moving!" Then proceeded to stomp his cranium in
    3. Ripped the bean man out his car, and mowed all them ? 's down (except the broad sticking up for homie)

in a perfect world that is.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And a black kid got shot with his hands up....we ll take our Ws however they come
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was justified
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Dude deserved it but this aint gonna end well.

Fox and them are gonna eat this up and turn this ? around.

So, ? fox.We dont need to be to worried about what white muthafuckas going to think about it.After this Fergerson ordeal and that black girl getting her head blown off i hope we see more stories like this.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    A ? said ? and a ? knocked him tf out- spicc camera man.

Smh, I swear I hate ? .

Cameraman really rubbed me the wrong way too
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Dude deserved it but this aint gonna end well.

Fox and them are gonna eat this up and turn this ? around.

So, ? fox.We dont need to be to worried about what white muthafuckas going to think about it.After this Fergerson ordeal and that black girl getting her head blown off i hope we see more stories like this.

Exactly, after all this ? , stupid ? are still worried about what white folks think. And Fox, of all entities..
    Muthafuckas who think and portray us negativley, will do so regardless.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I don't roll with sucker punches, but ? won't ever use that word to black folk in public again. Not unless he wants another Japanese shuffle on the ground.

Got damn, dude blanked that saltine OWT.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the thread I made asking if you all was racist most of you said no then proceed with the racist ? ? lol some of you are confused as ? .

As far as the video, If the white guy said ? he was wrong for that, but to possibly end his life for it with a ? ass cheap shot? coward ? right there, 2 wrongs do not make a right.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the thread I made asking if you all was racist most of you said no then proceed with the racist ? ? lol some of you are confused as ? .

As far as the video, If the white guy said ? he was wrong for that, but to possibly end his life for it with a ? ass cheap shot? coward ? right there, 2 wrongs do not make a right.

nothing more needs to be said
    he got knocked out? oh well
    if he hadnt said ? the situation would've never escalated
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

When it comes to black on white violence it do...because people of your kind have been getting away with killing my people since forever...so if and when i see a white boy get put on his ass by a brotha im going to applaud that ? each and every time...? your feelings.

yeah your an idiot.

change your name to black_ignorance

• Chef_Taylor
    Options

When it comes to black on white violence it do...because people of your kind have been getting away with killing my people since forever...so if and when i see a white boy get put on his ass by a brotha im going to applaud that ? each and every time...? your feelings.

yeah your an idiot.

change your name to black_ignorance

You can take it how you want.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    welp. i see nothing wrong here
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watch people act like this is worse than the killing of Michael Brown, Alfred Wright, Renisha Mcbride, Sean Bell, Ayina Jones, Eric Garner the list goes on and on.

was it a cheap shot? of course but i'd by lying if I didn't say it wasn't well deserved. you can't go around treating people like they are second class citizens and not expect retaliation from somebody.

he said that ? with malicious intent. you can argue its just a word but it's power behind words.

you play with fire you know what yo moms say? that's what you get.

cause and effect. simple
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    watch people act like this is worse than the killing of Michael Brown, Alfred Wright, Renisha Mcbride, Sean Bell, Ayina Jones, Eric Garner the list goes on and on.

was it a cheap shot? of course but i'd by lying if I didn't say it wasn't well deserved. you can't go around treating people like they are second class citizens and not expect retaliation from somebody.

he said that ? with malicious intent. you can argue its just a word but it's power behind words.

you play with fire you know what yo moms say? that's what you get.

cause and effect. simple

Im bout to jack that jhonni blaze gif right quick my boi.LOL

Like i was tryna tell that cac in here talking that two wrongs ? .It dont matter if he was caught off guard or not he shouldn't of been running his mouth with that hateful ? ...he got what was coming to him.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jaw breaker is emotional cause that's his boyfriend that got knocked out