Video: Racist Whitey Gets Knocked Into Having A Seizure After Using The N Word...

Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    A ? said ? and a ? knocked him tf out- spicc camera man.

Smh, I swear I hate ? .

Yeah I'm looking at the vid like I wish he would have got the kool-aid knocked outta his brain as well.

I wouldn't have even shown the hitter on the video. He was behind the pole and could have got away unseen (by that cam at least) if dude didn't pan to the right.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    sigh

how do we know he said ? ? because the guy filming said he did? the ? with the camera chanting worrrrrrllldd starrr? you just take his word and run with it? use your brain and think ppl! the guy might have said it thats not really the point, what about when this guy throwing the cheap shots does the same ? to his fellow black man/ women and kills them, is he wrong then? if a black man calls me a cracka in the street tomorrow and I cave his head in am I justified?
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually thought he got stabbed/shanked the way he was shivering on the ground.........
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    word? it was clear day

white man in the black tee said "? ass ? " with a southern drawl

I recommend BOSE or Sennheiser or getting your ears checked. no shade but something must be off because it was clear to me.

without getting into a huge argument no way you can reasonably compare the word "? " with "? ". no way no how
    sigh

how do we know he said ? ? because the guy filming said he did? the ? with the camera chanting worrrrrrllldd starrr? you just take his word and run with it? use your brain and think ppl! the guy might have said it thats not really the point, what about when this guy throwing the cheap shots does the same ? to his fellow black man/ women and kills them, is he wrong then? if a black man calls me a cracka in the street tomorrow and I cave his head in am I justified?

• 1of1
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    I actually thought he got stabbed/shanked the way he was shivering on the ground.........
    The arm motion did seem more like knife work than a punch.
  • The_Man
    Options
    your right I didn't really listen to the video I just watched, ? is still foul ? the racists.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    love the internet tough guy reactions lol

YO I WOULDA CLAPPED THAT CRACKA AND HIS GIRL AND ALL OF EM ? ?

? in the hat prolly gonna catch a case for giving boul that Joey Jihad work

still i do think its hilarious that dude was a random stranger that heard "? " and just walked over lol
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude with the camera deserves to get knocked out too.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He had that ? coming.
    Moral to this, WATCH WHAT U SAY IN PUBLIC PERIOD..

fixed..
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the thread I made asking if you all was racist most of you said no then proceed with the racist ? ? lol some of you are confused as ? .

As far as the video, If the white guy said ? he was wrong for that, but to possibly end his life for it with a ? ass cheap shot? coward ? right there, 2 wrongs do not make a right.

When it comes to black on white violence it do...because people of your kind have been getting away with killing my people since forever...so if and when i see a white boy get put on his ass by a brotha im going to applaud that ? each and every time...? your feelings.

yeah your an idiot.

change your name to black_ignorance

Yo! Check this out JB.. I sincerely apologize to anyone offended and also for me referring to the guy in the car as, "bean man"... I was outta line. YES. However, I did not say I wasn't racist to start off with, but in hinesight I'm not. I said it without even giving it any thought. Contradiction yes. I do actually repsect all people it was just an off the top of the head/finger tips moment.

It doesn't take away the fact that I would have loved to either ? on whitey, stomp his cranium, or mow 'em down by vehicle.

Thankyou
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Hahaha he deserve it
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall not gonna ban Jaw Breaker for saying ? ?...
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess it's not safe for Whites to say ? /? in front of Black people. Who wouldve thought... lol. The vast majority of White folks resort to name calling, racism, and when nothing else works, guns. Take away their guns, and all these white boys are folding up like tap dancing Todd on that video after he got rocked. Let this be a teachable moment for whites: watch yo muthafucking mouths!
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thoroughly enjoyable video.

? ? Hold this seizure real quick while ya girl cries and ya friends don't do ? .
  • The_Man
    Options
    I hope I do get banned, then I wont have to waist my time on this ? racist site, go on mods use the only power you will ever have.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh well....tough break.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope I do get banned, then I wont have to waist my time on this ? racist site, go on mods use the only power you will ever have.

You mean waste there....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ? blessed his ass with a seizure nap for talking ? . every white person there hollern and screamin was quiet as church mouses when he said ? ..... ? all that it waas a cheap shot ? . any back man there with any sense of pride woulda slept his ass ASAP for those hat filled words.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall delusional if you think that's gonna stop him from saying ?
  • 1of1
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Yall delusional if you think that's gonna stop him from saying ?

You're saying you believe he'll call someone a ? to their face again?