Shadyteam "boyfriend" just sent me a pm

Options
1235»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall outta line for believing the ?

But she had dbn1 shook lika muhfugga tho
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i remember when dnb1 rode around her hood and said they was too thick out there for him to get out the car

Is she really that connected or is she just a troll?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dnb1 got his pockets tapped ........... you should have called Brick Top
  • Jaydan014
    Jaydan014 Members Posts: 229
    edited September 2014
    Options
    i remember when dnb1 rode around her hood and said they was too thick out there for him to get out the car

She's from Maida Vale/South Kilburn no trolling she really has connections. Even before we hooked up she was connected. Just of the strength of people liking her as a person before anything else. Also because she done certain things she not proud of but had to do that many girls hell even some dudes couldn't do so she proved her self self in that regard. She actually can fight

Firearms are illegal here and to get access to 1 is not easy in the U.K. She posted a pic of hers i'm not saying that was wise but to own a firearm here u have to be connected. They are hard to get and expensive any other U.K. poster will tell u the same. The pics were also signed
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jaydan014 wrote: »

She's from Maida Vale/South Kilburn no trolling she really has connections. Even before we hooked up she was connected. Just of the strength of people liking her as a person before anything else. Also because she done certain things she not proud of but had to do that many girls hell even some dudes couldn't do so she proved her self self in that regard. She actually can fight

Firearms are illegal here and to get access to 1 is not easy in the U.K. She posted a pic of hers i'm not saying that was wise but to own a firearm here u have to be connected. They are hard to get and expensive any other U.K. poster will tell u the same. The pics were also signed

It's over shadyteam.The gig is up.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options

116f6ad7a062af3997c63e8fcae75e2c.jpg
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am in the UK, I live up north far from London and even I have heard of the infamous shadyteam, shes on the news every evening, feds can't stop that crazy ? .
  • Jaydan014
    Jaydan014 Members Posts: 229
    Options
    I find it hard to believe DNB1 was really gonna come beef my girl and her homiez over some internet dispute. These are the people that live around Guntowns area

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dzn4G-ajGU
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Seems like some good blokes with a bright future
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited September 2014
    Options
    @_Lefty went offfff

lmaoooo cloudy
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@bolded so she was out chea selling that box huh? I mean ? do this everyday