Conservative Blogger Tries to Prove Michael Brown’s ‘Violent Streak’ with Instagram Pics...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
mediaite.com/online/conservative-blogger-tries-to-prove-violent-streak-with-michael-browns-instagram-photos/

Conservative blogger Charles C. Johnson, who has made it his job to discredit the character of 18-year-old Michael Brown, who was shot and killed by Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson last month, is out with a new supposed bombshell report that uses uncovered photos and comments from Brown’s Instagram account to somehow prove the young man had a “violent streak.”

Here’s what Johnson found:

Screen-Shot-2014-09-05-at-11.29.03-AM.png

He writes:

"In stark contrast to the “gentle giant” portrayed in the national media Brown’s social media accounts reveal a misogynistic young man obsessed with drugs, money, and violence. He described his interest in “money, weed, and weather” on his Instagram.

Brown’s Instagram account also shows a violent streak that may help explain what led to a violent confrontation with Police officer Darren Wilson. “I’m Out Here To Claim What’s Mines,” Brown wrote on his Instagram profile. Brown’s bio included the eery line, “My Hands My Ammunition,” a statement made all the more creepy given his participation in a strong arm robbery."

The titles that Johnson gave to the images he posted on his site — “Mike Brown Getting Ready to Bust a Cap” and “Mike Brown Showing His Treyvon [sic] Style Black Hoodie” — also speak volumes.

Previously, Johnson petitioned a St. Louis court to get Brown’s juvenile records opened, claiming to have multiple sources who said he was involved in a second degree murder case. When the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, who submitted a separate petition for the records, reported this week that Brown was not facing any serious felonies charges at the time of his death, Johnson accused the paper of misrepresenting the facts.

Oh my ? .. Mike Brown gave the gave the bird in pics on Instagram.. and posed in a hoodie on the block while mean mugging.. Oh the humanity.. He a true thug(? ).. Who got what was coming to him...

*turns sarcasm off*

All these racist crackers need ? themselves.. It's sad how they'll do/say anything to defend the killing of any unarmed black man...

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh... it never ends....

I thought it didn't matter what you did or was accused of doin in the past... if somthing happened to you at that present moment that was unjust it don't matter wtf you did before that...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so money, weed and weather makes you a thug now?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The pics are irrelevant. That really has nothing to do with the question at hand: Did the cop violate the law or police regulations when he shot and killed an unarmed teen but shooting him 6 times, including in his head, as he was far enough away to not have any gun powder residue on his clothes and had his hands in the air?

But let's just play along give this guy a chance to prove his point. Here's my question: What about those photos prove the dude had a violent streak? I don't see him fighting anyone, shooting anyone, acting violent towards anyone, holding a weapon of any kind, saying anything violent, etc, etc, etc,. So...I'm confused.

And this really comes full circle because even if the photos DID prove he had a violent streak...that still has no bearing at all on the fundamental question that I'll state again:

Did the cop violate the law or police regulations when he shot and killed an unarmed teen but shooting him 6 times, including in his head, as he was far enough away to not have any gun powder residue on his clothes and had his hands in the air?

? outta here, Charles C. Johnson.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its funny we dont see this cops photos and his instagram.

oh wait they cleaned that up and wiped him from the intanetz

very curious if he had a violent streak that could be shown in pics and posts.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    "He stole a bag of gummy bears from the corner store when he we 9 years old, so I'm sure that he probably would've ended up robbing banks if that brave police officer didn't ? him in cold blood ? him while defending himself." - Amerikkka
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hackers need to hack these phones and expose these fraud ass ? .
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh always trying to find a way to justify ? smh
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White Supremacy Is Real
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Those pictures don't prove a DAMN thing.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money, Weed & Weather the hook fol a Kendrick Lamar song lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's women weed and weather..
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrWise wrote: »
    Money, Weed & Weather the hook fol a Kendrick Lamar song lol

Bruh....
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    guns are an American tradition second amendment an all that...till its in a ? hand
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    so making a bunch of finger guns is gangster?
    wee-bey-gif.gif
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fear of young black men is real in conservative white america. Just like ice cube once Buck the devil!
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    guns are an American tradition second amendment an all that...till its in a ? hand

That ain't even no ? .
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so when we see white women ? , kissing their friends and with their tongues out should we assume that they are hoes? Probably but you get the point.

sad the lengths they will go to slander Michael Brown.
    he's DEAD. he can't speak up for himself. where is the respect???
    white people are ? snakes I swear.

charles-johnson.jpg

the look of a snake
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so when we see white women ? , kissing their friends and with their tongues out should we assume that they are hoes? Probably but you get the point.

sad the lengths they will go to slander Michael Brown.
    he's DEAD. he can't speak up for himself. where is the respect???
    white people are ? snakes I swear.

charles-johnson.jpg

the look of a snake

He just looks like a ? . The smug, know-it-all type.