Genesis Hebrew Laws Jesus Preached Against

Options
beenwize
beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
edited September 2014 in The Social Lounge
In my opinion the KJV is a lie. That book was tampered with by the Romans and they hid the true teachings of Christ. The Gospel of the Holy Twelve aka Nazarenes, Essene Gospel of Peace, and Essene Humane Gospel of Christ all outshine the gospels found in the New Testament. Any books that promote the eating of animal flesh and animal sacrifice is not of the true ? .

A while back I went back on my word out of fear because I good felt alone and most of the believers condemn you on a daily basis for not believing the KJV, but I have to stick with what I feel is truth and take the straight and narrow path. Apostle Paul has many people eating Pork, Shrimp and all types of disease causing foods. Some of the truth is still in the KJV which is why it begins with men on a all vegetarian diet and ends with men returning to a all vegetarian diet. It's just that the text inbetween was corrupted by men that love to eat meat.

btw here is a great video for those with an open mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzCOpr5WWnY

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can throw out the king james bible but all versions of the bible affirms the right out christians to eat what the ? they want. but yes it is better to eat accordingly to the original contract but eating meat even pork which i personally don't eat is permissible because it is not what you put in your mouth that make you spiritually unclean it's what comes of your you mouth.

the writings of the essenes are the highest heresy and without a doubt contradict the ? of abraham, isaac and jacob.
  • beenwize
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The writings of the Essenes contradict the writings of the KJV because you think the KJV is an original source. It contradicts it in the parts that men corrupted the scripture which you believe to be inspired. You are dealing with a corrupted text. The Gospel of the Holy Twelve teaches the original way of life ? intended for men including the no eating of animal flesh, no animal sacrifice, etc, while the KJV teaches religion. How can the KJV be of ? when it teaches us to eat animals for food? You really think that doctrine comes from the highest divinity?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    In my opinion the KJV is a lie. That book was tampered with by the Romans and they hid the true teachings of Christ.
    ...how could the Romans tamper with an edition of the Bible developed between 1604-1611?
  • beenwize
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    In my opinion the KJV is a lie. That book was tampered with by the Romans and they hid the true teachings of Christ.
    ...how could the Romans tamper with an edition of the Bible developed between 1604-1611?

What I mean to say is that the KJV edition came from earlier corruptions by Romans. The book was not developed in the 1600's it was translated from previous writings at that time. Those previous writings are the corruptions. And those that translated the KJV edition in the 1600's also corrupted the scripture. During the early times of Christanity the Romans would persecute other Christians that were followers of the true teachings of Jesus. The Romans created their own versions of Christianity at that time under Constantine and Paul which promoted and animal flesh diet among other things.
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The writings of the Essenes contradict the writings of the KJV because you think the KJV is an original source. It contradicts it in the parts that men corrupted the scripture which you believe to be inspired. You are dealing with a corrupted text. The Gospel of the Holy Twelve teaches the original way of life ? intended for men including the no eating of animal flesh, no animal sacrifice, etc, while the KJV teaches religion. How can the KJV be of ? when it teaches us to eat animals for food? You really think that doctrine comes from the highest divinity?

DID I NOT JUST SAY THAT YOU COULD THROW OUT THE KJV, and no the kjv is not the original source and i don't think that it is. the gospel of the holy twelve first came on the scene in 1898 why on earth would you believe it?? it's not even apocryphal it's pure fiction

if you throw out the new testament your argument falls apart because you can look at the torah and you can see where ? gives man the right to eat certain kinds of meat.
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options

What I mean to say is that the KJV edition came from earlier corruptions by Romans. The book was not developed in the 1600's it was translated from previous writings at that time. Those previous writings are the corruptions. And those that translated the KJV edition in the 1600's also corrupted the scripture. During the early times of Christanity the Romans would persecute other Christians that were followers of the true teachings of Jesus. The Romans created their own versions of Christianity at that time under Constantine and Paul which promoted and animal flesh diet among other things.

ok, explain to me how the ethopian version of the bible and the other eastern version of the bible which never came under the hands of the romans still affirm the right to eat meat.

and you do know that there is several hundred years between paul and constantine
  • beenwize
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

DID I NOT JUST SAY THAT YOU COULD THROW OUT THE KJV, and no the kjv is not the original source and i don't think that it is. the gospel of the holy twelve first came on the scene in 1898 why on earth would you believe it

if you throw out the new testament your argument falls apart because you can look at the torah and you can see where ? gives man the right to eat certain kinds of meat.

The Gospel of the Holy Twelve was translated in that year it comes from an earlier Aramaic writing produced during the times of Jesus unlike the Greek written New Testament

Rev. G. J. Ouseley

In 1881 an English minister, Rev. G. J. Ouseley, got hold of a hitherto unknown, not rewritten evangelical text. This uncorrupted text has century after century been secured from all falsification in a buddistic monastary in Tibet, since the day a man has hidden it there, an man of the Essene society. Ouseley translated the Aramaic text and gave it the name The Gospel of the Holy Twelve. It has later been translated into German.

During the last century also many old fragments of the gospel have come into light. Some of them have been found in old libraries and other from excavations. These fragments are called Logins or Agraphas. They a older than and more original than the canonized gospels. Their great value is due to the fact that they are uncorrupted. The curious thing is, however, that many parts of these fragments mostly agree, word for word, with the Gospel of Ouseley, though they are completely missing in the canonical gospels.

The Hungarian physician, Prof. Edmond Szekely, found some ten years ago a evangelical text in the royal library in Wien, written in old Slavonian language; he copied it. Later he found the original to the old Slavonian translation in the Vatican library. The original, that was translated into the Slavonian language, was written in Aramaic, Szekely in 1937 published the parts which deal with the health of the human body, about 1/8th of the text. His pamphlet was published in German under the name of Heliand.
  • beenwize
    Options

DID I NOT JUST SAY THAT YOU COULD THROW OUT THE KJV, and no the kjv is not the original source and i don't think that it is. the gospel of the holy twelve first came on the scene in 1898 why on earth would you believe it?? it's not even apocryphal it's pure fiction

2. And when they saw him as he stood in the midst of them, they worshipped him, but some doubted. And Jesus spake unto them, saying, Behold, I have chosen you from among men, and have given you the Law, and the Word of truth.
    3. I have set you as the light of the world, and as a city that cannot be hid. But the time cometh when darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people, and the enemies of truth and righteousness shall rule in my Name, and set up a kingdom of this world, and oppress the peoples, and cause the enemy to blaspheme, putting for my doctrines the opinions of men, and teaching in my Name that which I have not taught, and darkening much that I have taught by their traditions.
    4. But be of good cheer, for the time will also come when the truth they have hidden shall be manifested, and the light shall shine, and the darkness shall pass away, and the true kingdom shall be established which shall be in the world, but not of it, and the Word of righteousness and love shall go forth from the Centre, even the holy city of Mount Zion, and the Mount which is in the land of Egypt shall be known as an altar of witness unto the Lord.
  • beenwize
    Options

ok, explain to me how the ethopian version of the bible and the other eastern version of the bible which never came under the hands of the romans still affirm the right to eat meat.

and you do know that there is several hundred years between paul and constantine

The Romans weren't the only people corrupting scripture.
  • zombie
    Options

DID I NOT JUST SAY THAT YOU COULD THROW OUT THE KJV, and no the kjv is not the original source and i don't think that it is. the gospel of the holy twelve first came on the scene in 1898 why on earth would you believe it

The Gospel of the Holy Twelve was translated in that year it comes from an earlier Aramaic writing produced during the times of Jesus unlike the Greek written New Testament

Rev. G. J. Ouseley

In 1881 an English minister, Rev. G. J. Ouseley, got hold of a hitherto unknown, not rewritten evangelical text. This uncorrupted text has century after century been secured from all falsification in a buddistic monastary in Tibet, since the day a man has hidden it there, an man of the Essene society. Ouseley translated the Aramaic text and gave it the name The Gospel of the Holy Twelve. It has later been translated into German.

During the last century also many old fragments of the gospel have come into light. Some of them have been found in old libraries and other from excavations. These fragments are called Logins or Agraphas. They a older than and more original than the canonized gospels. Their great value is due to the fact that they are uncorrupted. The curious thing is, however, that many parts of these fragments mostly agree, word for word, with the Gospel of Ouseley, though they are completely missing in the canonical gospels.

The Hungarian physician, Prof. Edmond Szekely, found some ten years ago a evangelical text in the royal library in Wien, written in old Slavonian language; he copied it. Later he found the original to the old Slavonian translation in the Vatican library. The original, that was translated into the Slavonian language, was written in Aramaic, Szekely in 1937 published the parts which deal with the health of the human body, about 1/8th of the text. His pamphlet was published in German under the name of Heliand.

And you believe this??? were today can i go to find these texts which museum/university are they in which organizations are in charge of their preservation.
  • beenwize
    Options

this passage alone outshines anything found in that New Testament.

Lection XXXVIII

Jesus Condemneth
    The Ill Treatment Of Animals

1. AND some of his disciples came and told him of a certain Egyptian, a son of Belial, who taught that it was lawful to torment animals, if their sufferings brought any profit to men.
    2. And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, they who partake of benefits which are gotten by wronging one of ? 's creatures, cannot be righteous: nor can they touch holy things, or teach the mysteries of the kingdom, whose hands are stained With blood, or whose mouths are defiled with flesh.
    3. ? giveth the grains and the fruits of the earth for food: and for righteous man truly there is no other lawful sustenance for the body.
    4. The robber who breaketh into the house made by man is guilty, but they who break into the house made by ? , even of the least of these are the greater sinners. Wherefore I say unto all who desire to be my disciples, keep your hands from bloodshed and let no flesh meat enter your mouths, for ? is just and bountiful, who ordaineth that man shall live by the fruits and seeds of the earth alone.
    5. But if any animal suffer greatly, and if its life be a misery unto it. or if it be dangerous to you, release it from its life quickly, and with as little pain as you can, Send it forth in love and mercy, but torment it not, and ? the Father-Mother will shew mercy unto you, as ye have shown mercy unto those given into your hands.
    6. And whatsoever ye do unto the Cast of these my children, ye do it unto me. For I am in them and they are in me, Yea, I am in all creatures and all creatures are in me. In all their joys I rejoice, in all their afflictions I am afflicted. Wherefore I say unto you: Be ye kind one to another, and to all the creatures of ? .
    7. AND it came to pass the day after, that he came into a city called Nain; and many of his disciples went with him, and much people.
    8. Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold there was a dead man carried out the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.
    9. And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not, thy son sleepeth. And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.
    10. And he that was esteemed dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother. And there came an awe upon all: and they glorified ? , saying, A great prophet is risen up among us; and ? hath visited his people.
  • zombie
    Options

why do you do this?? why do you only want ? to fit what you think ? should be if you don't stop you will always be confused and be tricked into believing what is a clear falsehood

• zombie
    Options

Lection XXXVIII

Jesus Condemneth

1. AND some of his disciples came and told him of a certain Egyptian, a son of Belial, who taught that it was lawful to torment animals, if their sufferings brought any profit to men.
    2. And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, they who partake of benefits which are gotten by wronging one of ? 's creatures, cannot be righteous: nor can they touch holy things, or teach the mysteries of the kingdom, whose hands are stained With blood, or whose mouths are defiled with flesh.
    3. ? giveth the grains and the fruits of the earth for food: and for righteous man truly there is no other lawful sustenance for the body.
    4. The robber who breaketh into the house made by man is guilty, but they who break into the house made by ? , even of the least of these are the greater sinners. Wherefore I say unto all who desire to be my disciples, keep your hands from bloodshed and let no flesh meat enter your mouths, for ? is just and bountiful, who ordaineth that man shall live by the fruits and seeds of the earth alone.
    5. But if any animal suffer greatly, and if its life be a misery unto it. or if it be dangerous to you, release it from its life quickly, and with as little pain as you can, Send it forth in love and mercy, but torment it not, and ? the Father-Mother will shew mercy unto you, as ye have shown mercy unto those given into your hands.
    6. And whatsoever ye do unto the Cast of these my children, ye do it unto me. For I am in them and they are in me, Yea, I am in all creatures and all creatures are in me. In all their joys I rejoice, in all their afflictions I am afflicted. Wherefore I say unto you: Be ye kind one to another, and to all the creatures of ? .
    7. AND it came to pass the day after, that he came into a city called Nain; and many of his disciples went with him, and much people.
    8. Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold there was a dead man carried out the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.
    9. And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not, thy son sleepeth. And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.
    10. And he that was esteemed dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother. And there came an awe upon all: and they glorified ? , saying, A great prophet is risen up among us; and ? hath visited his people.

That is your opinion but you still have not answered my questions
  • beenwize
    Options

why do you do this?? why do you only want ? to fit what you think ? should be if you don't stop you will always be confused and be tricked into believing what is a clear falsehood

You sound dumb as ? .. I'm not tricked into anything. You are gullible and believe that what the powers that be have given you to be truth. You are a fool and I admit to going back and forth from belief to belief and I only with back into the KJV because that's what the masses are into and it's not a good feeling being on your own path which not many people have found. Even Jesus in the New Testament teaching that the way to life is straight and narrow and there is FEW that will find it. Obviously that straight and narrow way is not found in the New Testament as that is the most sold and popular book in the world. That straight and narrow path is found in those who urgently seek for truth. That truth can be found in scriptures that were removed from your Bible.

• beenwize
    Options

Lection XXXVIII

Jesus Condemneth

That is your opinion but you still have not answered my questions

Lol that's not an opinion that's scripture that Jesus preached. You follow a false Jesus.
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The original versions of the so called gospel of the holy 12 come with this preface

Their "Gospel of the Holy Twelve" was communicated to the Editors, in numerous fragments at different times, by Emmanuel Swedenborg, Anna Kingsford, Edward Maitland, and a priest of the former century, giving his name as Placidus, of the Franciscan Order, afterwards a Carmelite. By them it was translated from the original, and given to the Editors in the flesh, to be supplemented in their proper places, where indicated, from the "Four Gospels" (A. V.) revised where necessary by the same.To this explanation, the Editors cannot add, nor from it take away. By the Divine Spirit was the Gospel communicated to the four above mentioned, and by them translated, and given to the writers; not in seance rooms (where too often resort the idle, the frivolous and the curious, attracting spirits similar to themselves, rather than the good), but "in dreams and visions of the night," and by direct guidance, has ? instructed them by chosen instruments; and now they give it to the world, that some may be wiser unto Salvation, while those who reject it, remain in their blindness, till they will to see.

the gospel of the unholy 12 is a fake it was channeled information given to fools by demons most likely or just pure fiction created by the minds of man
  • beenwize
    Options
    The original versions of the so called gospel of the holy 12 come with this preface

Their "Gospel of the Holy Twelve" was communicated to the Editors, in numerous fragments at different times, by Emmanuel Swedenborg, Anna Kingsford, Edward Maitland, and a priest of the former century, giving his name as Placidus, of the Franciscan Order, afterwards a Carmelite. By them it was translated from the original, and given to the Editors in the flesh, to be supplemented in their proper places, where indicated, from the "Four Gospels" (A. V.) revised where necessary by the same.To this explanation, the Editors cannot add, nor from it take away. By the Divine Spirit was the Gospel communicated to the four above mentioned, and by them translated, and given to the writers; not in seance rooms (where too often resort the idle, the frivolous and the curious, attracting spirits similar to themselves, rather than the good), but "in dreams and visions of the night," and by direct guidance, has ? instructed them by chosen instruments; and now they give it to the world, that some may be wiser unto Salvation, while those who reject it, remain in their blindness, till they will to see.

the gospel of the unholy 12 is a fake it was channeled information given to fools by demons most likely or just pure fiction created by the minds of man

7. But there shall arise after you, men of perverse minds who shall through ignorance or through craft, suppress many things which I have spoken unto you, and lay to me things which I never taught, sowing tares among the good wheat which I have given you to sow in the world.
    8. Then shall the truth of ? endure the contradiction of sinners, for thus it hath been, and thus it will be. But the time cometh when the things which they have hidden shall be revealed and made known, and the truth shall make free those which were bound.

The Confession of the Twelve.

1. AGAIN Iesus sat near the sea, in a circle of twelve palm trees, where he oft resorted, and the Twelve and their fellows came unto him, and they sat under the shade of the trees, and the holy One’ taught them sitting in their midst.
    2. And Iesus said unto them, Ye have heard what men in the world say concerning me, but whom do ye say that I am? Peter rose up with Andrew his brother and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living ? , who descendeth from heaven and dwelleth in the hearts of them who believe and obey unto righteousness. And the rest rose up and said, each after his own manner, These words are true, so we believe.
    3. And Iesus answered them saying, Blessed are ye my twelve who believe, for flesh and blood hath not revealed this unto you, but the spirit of ? which dwelleth in you. I indeed am the way, the Truth and the Life; and the Truth understandeth all things.
    4. All truth is in ? , and I bear witness unto the truth. I am the true Rock, and on this Rock do I build my Church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it, and out of this Rock shall flow rivers of living water to give life to the peoples of the earth.
    5. Ye are my chosen twelve. In me, the Head and Corner stone, are the twelve foundations of my house builded on the rock, and on you in me shall my Church be built, and in truth and righteousness shall my Church be established.
    6. And ye shall sit on twelve thrones and send forth light and truth to all the twelve tribes of Israel after the Spirit, and I will be with you, even unto the end of the world.
    7. But there shall arise after you, men of perverse minds who shall through ignorance or through craft, suppress many things which I have spoken unto you, and lay to me things which I never taught, sowing tares among the good wheat which I have given you to sow in the world.
    8. Then shall the truth of ? endure the contradiction of sinners, for thus it hath been, and thus it will be. But the time cometh when the things which they have hidden shall be revealed and made known, and the truth shall make free those which were bound.
    9. One is your Master, all ye are brethren, and one is not greater than another in the place which I have given unto you, for ye have one Master, even Christ, who is over you and with you and in you, and there is no inequality among my twelve, or their fellows.
    10. All are equally near unto me. Strive ye not therefore for the first place, for ye are all first, because ye are the foundation stones and pillars of the Church, built on the truth which is in me and in you, and the truth and the law shall ye establish for all, as shall be given unto you.
    11. Verily when ye and your fellows agree together touching anything in my Name, I am in the midst of you and with you.
    12. Woe is the time when the spirit of the world entereth into the Church, and my doctrines and precepts are made void through the corruption of men and of women. Woe is the world when the Light is hidden. Woe is the world when these things shall be.
    13. AT that time Iesus lifted his voice and said, I thank thee, O most righteous Parent, Creator of Heaven and Earth, that though these things are hidden from the wise and the prudent, they are nevertheless revealed unto babes.
    14. No one knoweth thee, save the Son, who is the Daughter of man. None do know the Daughter or the Son save they to whom the Christ is revealed, who is the Two in One.
    15. Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is equal and it is easy, my burden is light and presseth not unequally.

LECTION 44. 4. -In the Syrian Paschito, accepted by all Christians, in the Aramaic, the very language spoken by the Lord while on earth, the passage reads thus -"Thou art Kepha (rock), and on this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of Sheol shall not prevail against her." In the Aramaic original there is but one word for rock or stone, not two petros and petra, as in the Greek -on which anti-Catholic controversialists found their views. Rather do these words, "petros" and "petra," being simply the masculine and feminine forms, denote a duality, viz. Intuition and Intellects conjoined in the one human Individual; or in philosophy, the inductive and the deductive methods, the one of Plato, the other of Aristotle
  • beenwize
    Options

INTRODUCTION

The Gospel of the Holy Twelve is one of the most ancient, complete, and pure works of Jesus Christ's teachings regarding the Way of Life and the salvation of the soul. It is believed that this manuscript was smuggled into Tibet by a member of the Essene community and preserved in one of the Buddhist monasteries for safe keeping for future generations.

The members of the ancient community of Essenes were also called: Yessenes, Iessenes, Nazarites, and Nazirs. It is purported that this community had as members Joseph and Mary as well as many of the principal people in Christ's life, including the Apostles. Jesus supposedly received his early training there from the learned wise men who were part of his community. As stated in the Gospel of the Holy Twelve, he later traveled to Egypt, Persia, and into many other countries learning from the spiritual teachers and wise men; and while upon his way, he would heal the sick and care for the less fortunate.

From the fragments of information pieced together, during His ministry, Jesus the Christ regularly taught His Apostles and disciples, always assigning someone to be the scribe. The Gospel of the Holy Twelve is a compilation of His teachings regarding the Way of Life as written and edited by His closest followers. Another ancient work that has come to light in modern times is the Nag Hammadi, a compilation of the teachings found in The Dead Sea Scrolls whose authors were the Apostles, Mary, and many of the other disciples. In many of these books, the teachings have the same mystical quality as the teachings found in the GH12.

In the immediate centuries following Christ's Ascension, His teachings were in imminent danger of being corrupted. Many people began espousing their own versions of Christ's appearance and many were altering what He said so that the teachings conformed more to their lingering pagan beliefs. It became obvious that some action needed to be taken to insure the preservation of Christ's teachings. It was during this period that the Gospel was smuggled out of the Middle East and into Tibet and given to the head of a Buddhist monastery in the hope that the purity of Christ's teaching could be preserved for future generations.

Eventually, rumors about the Gospel began to be circulated by explorers and scholars who when traveling through Tibet had heard of the existence of the document. In the late 1800's, an Irish clergyman, Rev. G. J. Ouseley traveled to Tibet in search of the manuscript. He found the monastery and was given the manuscript to translate from the Aramaic. He was only able to translate a portion of the document before he was forced to return home so as to avoid the winter snows. The head of the monastery told him that he would translate the rest of the manuscript when he returned. Ouseley thought differently because he knew how costly and time consuming his journey had been, and he did not think he would have the opportunity to return.

Greatly dejected, he left the monastery to return to Ireland without the manuscript. On the third day of the journey, the expedition was caught in an avalanche and Ouseley broke his leg. The party was forced to return to the monastery to care for the injured. Upon his return, he was immediately given the manuscript which he translated as he healed, fulfilling the head master's cryptic prediction.

Ouseley claimed that this original gospel had been hidden by the Essene community to keep it from the hands of the corrupters. According to Ouseley, around 300 A.D. the Council of Nicea was convened by the early Christian Fathers for the purpose of collecting all the available records, documents, and information regarding the teachings of Christ Jesus. This famous council had been authorized to "correct" the data that would be put into the new canonical gospels.

At the time of the council, Constantine was the emperor of Rome. The Christian Fathers had been attempting to convert Constantine to Christianity and away from his pagan practices. This obsession with converting Constantine heavily influenced the way Christ's teachings were edited by this council. The church Fathers authorized these "correctors" to carefully cut from the Gospels: the aspect, the role, and the function of the feminine; the doctrine of being kind to animals and all lesser creatures; and the abstinence of eating flesh and drinking strong drink. They also cut the temptations that Christ had in the desert from four to three and removed altogether the 12 Commandments after the Spirit.

The church Fathers had these teachings removed so that the Bible would not be offensive to Constantine. The overall effect of editing these writings radically altered this body of work, changing it from a system of personal transformation to a mythological story. Religions embraced this mythological story and they taught their followers to do likewise, leaving the true teachings of transformation by the wayside. For the most part, this is the King James Version of the bible we have today.

As a guide to the Way of Life, the Gospel of the Holy Twelve presents us with teachings about the Feminine tenderness as well as the Masculine strength of the Perfect Christ. We find from these teachings that we are all created in this masculine-feminine, Two-in-One configuration; and the goal of life is to find within ourselves the perfect balance of these opposite polarities. Christ explains the mystery of perfect balance in The GH12, 66.13, "And one said unto him, Master, when shall the kingdom come? And he answered and said, 'When that which is without shall be as that which is within, and that which is within shall be as that which is without, and, the male with the female, neither male nor female, but the two in One. They who have ears to hear, let them hear.'"
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go look at the mechanical bible, original hebrew source properly translated and there you go and have it.
  • beenwize
    Options
    And the flesh of slain beasts in his body will become his tomb. For I tell you truly, he who kills, kills himself, and whoso eats the flesh of slain beasts, eats the body of death." ~ Jesus, The Gospel of Peace

"Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox with hatred within." ~ Proverbs 15:17

"Do not destroy the work of ? for the sake of something to eat." ~ Romans 14:20

"He who killeth an ox is as if he slew a man. And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear, for your hands are stained with blood, and your mouths are defiled with flesh." ~ ? , Isaiah 1:15,66:3
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tbh I didn't read much besides the OP... But do you believe we must follow the Moses' Laws for salvation through Christ?
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reading some of the mechanical genesis. .. extra complicated and extra simple.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Tbh I didn't read much besides the OP... But do you believe we must follow the Moses' Laws for salvation through Christ?

Who is to say the kjv contains the original law of Moses? I don't believe it does.

• zombie
    Options

Who is to say the kjv contains the original law of Moses? I don't believe it does.

he did not ask you about the kjv
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

OK I think I'm confused about the thread premise...