Best player on your team that no one knows about NBA edition

Options
2»

Comments

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol will Bynum in here getting way too much love. He's a decent role player. Nothing more nothing less
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol will Bynum in here getting way too much love. He's a decent role player. Nothing more nothing less

You've probably never even watched him play more than a single game.

And if we're not talking about players like Will Bynum or Tony Wroten in a thread titled "Best player on your team that no one knows about", than who the hell else are we supposed to be talking about?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »

And if we're not talking about players like Will Bynum or Tony Wroten in a thread titled "Best player on your team that no one knows about", than who the hell else are we supposed to be talking about?

I've seen him play a lot actually. With the Warriors mostly. I don't make statements without the knowledge to back it up. Miss me with that ? . I don't have a problem with you nominating Bynum but don't make him out to be better then he is.
  • RAPH
    edited September 2014
    Options

I've seen him play a lot actually. With the Warriors mostly. I don't make statements without the knowledge to back it up. Miss me with that ? . I don't have a problem with you nominating Bynum but don't make him out to be better then he is.

Number one, he only played 15 total games with the Warriors, and that was nearly 8 years ago.

And two, I haven't gassed Will Bynum up at all, I've simply stated facts, that despite the chances he's been given, he's still manages to break records here in Detroit:

In a game against the Charlotte Bobcats on April 5, 2009, Bynum set the Pistons' club record for points in a quarter by an individual player, netting 26 in the fourth quarter of a winning effort.[ (This was the game he dunked on Tyson Chandler)

On March 12, 2010, Bynum became the first Piston in 25 years to record 20 assists in a game, getting 20 in a 101-87 victory over the Washington Wizards. That was the most assists recorded by anybody in one game in that season. The previous Piston to reach 20 had been Bynum's childhood idol, Isiah Thomas on April 12, 1985
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited September 2014
    Options

Number one, he only played 15 total games with the Warriors, and that was nearly 8 years ago.

And two, I haven't gassed Will Bynum up at all, I've simply stated facts, that despite the chances he's been given, he's still manages to break records here in Detroit:

In a game against the Charlotte Bobcats on April 5, 2009, Bynum set the Pistons' club record for points in a quarter by an individual player, netting 26 in the fourth quarter of a winning effort.[ (This was the game he dunked on Tyson Chandler)

On March 12, 2010, Bynum became the first Piston in 25 years to record 20 assists in a game, getting 20 in a 101-87 victory over the Washington Wizards. That was the most assists recorded by anybody in one game in that season. The previous Piston to reach 20 had been Bynum's childhood idol, Isiah Thomas on April 12, 1985

those 15 games were more then enough plus if seen him play with Detroit. He ain't that nice. If he was really as good as you say he would have been a starter on someone's roster. He's a role played who's had a few moments so what.
  • RAPH
    Options

those 15 games were more then enough plus if seen him play with Detroit. He ain't that nice. If he was really as good as you say he would have been a starter on someone's roster. He's a role played who's had a few moments so what.
    I'm sorry, I didn't know we were supposed to be talking about NBA All Stars in this thread.

Isn't this thread supposed to be dedicated to underrated role players?

Can you read the thread title?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny enough Africa made the thread...
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options

I'm sorry, I didn't know we were supposed to be talking about NBA All Stars in this thread.

You nominated a 31 year old back up point guard. Not someone who is on the come up with some potential. Will Bynum hasn't done ? in this league and he's on his way out in a few years.
  • RAPH
    Options

You nominated a 31 year old back up point guard. Not someone who is on the come up with some potential. Will Bynum hasn't done ? in this league and he's on his way out in a few years.

? , stop throwing shade and contribute to your own thread.

If you feel Bynum shouldn't be given any props, then name somebody who should, or stop posting.

Apparently if it weren't for Bynum and Wroten your thread would be a fail.