Steven Hawking says it's possible for life to come from nothing

Options
14567810»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    If you have kids Zombie I have a feeling they're gonna come out ? up for some reason

my woman is 7 months and hopefully my children grow to be just like me

LOL.....? have mercy on us all....
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You have a pregnant wife and you sound THIS angry online? WOW, now I know I've made the right choice for myself. I say wife because you being Mr High Roller Christian, I expect her to be a married woman.

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You have a pregnant wife and you sound THIS angry online? WOW, now I know I've made the right choice for myself

she's not my wife at least not legally people on this forum always say i sound angry but i am not this is just how i am and always have been
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    You have a pregnant wife and you sound THIS angry online? WOW, now I know I've made the right choice for myself

she's not my wife at least not legally people on this forum always say i sound angry but i am not this is just how i am and always have been

You seem like an angry, bitter person who is generally paranoid at the world. You should set up your own conservative talk radio program.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Only a bitter, angry person would call someone a coward for not wanting kids, no matter the reason
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options

You seem like an angry, bitter person who is generally paranoid at the world. You should set up your own conservative talk radio program.

i am most surely not a conservative as for being bitter hell no i have nothing to be bitter about i have money family and soon kids of my own. paranoid ?? of what

and the only anger i have is toward the nonsense, ignorance and lies that i see on this forum all the time
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Only a bitter, angry person would call someone a coward for not wanting kids, no matter the reason

for me to be bitter i would have to be the one with the problem. Your choice not to reproduce does not affect me at all. i am just calling it how i see it. you don't want kids because you are scared of fatherhood and you want to have fun that's like saying you are scared of manhood/adulthood.
  • vitoria
    vitoria Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    If you have kids Zombie I have a feeling they're gonna come out ? up for some reason

If you feel like this life that you and I are currently living is as good as it gets then that's a short way of thinking
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    vitoria wrote: »

If you feel like this life that you and I are currently living is as good as it gets then that's a short way of thinking

I would never think this life we all live is as good as it gets. I always strive to do better and hope the world does the same
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    something from nothing #facts #turnup #ebola-ballin #Hawkin-crip-walkin
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can life still come from Hawkings ball sacks?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »

1008375_a_451537c.jpg
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    KLICHE wrote: »

1008375_a_451537c.jpg

Well I'll be damned..

20110219041440!Stephen_Hawking.gif
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Life from nothing? Lol. Man these atheist try they hardest to deny ? credit for everything. If science can't explain how we got here, just say life evolved from nothing. Anything to deny the existence of ? smh