Dr. Doom vs. Frieza

Options

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7R3jvV3FwM

Explain why dude was able get cut up by a regular ass sword, oh and that same blast that was suppose to be so strong was caught with one arm SMH.

Frieza ain't even high ranked in his own show. FOH thinking he can compete with Doom on any level.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

Explain why dude was able get cut up by a regular ass sword, oh and that same blast that was suppose to be so strong was caught with one arm SMH.

Frieza ain't even high ranked in his own show. FOH thinking he can compete with Doom on any level.

this Frieza was patched back together after being obliterated by Goku in SSJ 1 form..That guy with the "regular" Z sword is Vegeta's son Trunks from the future, who is also SSJ1..He's far more powerful than Frieza. In the Namek/Frieza saga..Frieza WAS the most powerful person until Goku went SSJ..But here's the thing about DBZ, in each saga, the villains get stronger..so your point is moot. As good as Doom is, he's nowhere near as powerful as you think he is. I guess its hard to except that DBZ operates on an entirely different level than Marvel and DC.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »

this Frieza was patched back together after being obliterated by Goku in SSJ 1 form..That guy with the "regular" Z sword is Vegeta's son Trunks from the future, who is also SSJ1..He's far more powerful than Frieza. In the Namek/Frieza saga..Frieza WAS the most powerful person until Goku went SSJ..But here's the thing about DBZ, in each saga, the villains get stronger..so your point is moot. As good as Doom is, he's nowhere near as powerful as you think he is. I guess its hard to except that DBZ operates on an entirely different level than Marvel and DC.

Bruh.....
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Frieza underestimates/talks to much ? ...and is quite the stupid ? ...doom will trick n trap him/her whatever the ? Frieza was with the quickness and carry on

Doom aint even letting him reach his final form or any of that ? lol

Piccollo vs Andriod 17(or 18? Dude with the black hair) on the island>>>>

? it Piccollo>>>Doom
  • jaxn
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    jaxn wrote: »

Bruh.....
    you've shown your ignorance on this topic many times before. Not sure why you're still commenting
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doom stomps easily lol Doom was surviving against Thanos with the ig
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea but trunks would murder doom faster than frieza. He would kick that ? chest into his back and make him look like a folded tin can bruh.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if ? can bring z characters into debates, i can bring my animated series characters
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Lol... Thanos with only the power gem one shotted Doom... How is that an amazing feat?
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »

Lol... Thanos with only the power gem one shotted Doom... How is that an amazing feat?

He got back up. Power Gem is potentially infinite power.
    Shemite wrote: »

Yea but trunks would murder doom faster than frieza. He would kick that ? chest into his back and make him look like a folded tin can bruh.

My ? ...trunks couldn't even beat the Androids. Like Frieza, Trunks would be oneshotted by one of Doom's beams. He's weak.
  • veikuri
    Options

My ? ...trunks couldn't even beat the Androids. Like Frieza, Trunks would be oneshotted by one of Doom's beams. He's weak.

Thanos wasn't going at full power. You later see thanos destroying about 7-8 planets in one blast. Do you really believe he hit Doom with that intent? If so close your browser and pick up a new hobby.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Doom would get folded by the damn androids in even less seconds too.

Honestly, I think Bulma has capsules that would put doom out of his misery.
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

Thanos wasn't going at full power. You later see thanos destroying about 7-8 planets in one blast. Do you really believe he hit Doom with that intent? If so close your browser and pick up a new hobby.

Considering the fact that Doom has taken blasts from Celestials, Galactus, the Beyonder Pre-Retcon, hits from Hulk, Thor, Sentry, and other planet+++ busting beings...yeah I can believe that. He has the feats to back it up.
  • veikuri
    Options

Considering the fact that Doom has taken blasts from Celestials, Galactus, the Beyonder Pre-Retcon, hits from Hulk, Thor, Sentry, and other planet+++ busting beings...yeah I can believe that. He has the feats to back it up.

If Doom can tank real hits from Celestials, Galactus, and the PR Beyonder, then hits from Hulk, Thor, Sentry, and other planet+++ busting beings should have absolutely no effect on him. That sounds like it's a plot induced dubality and you better not be bringing up Secret Wars.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doom normally beats Hulk and Thor though
  • veikuri
    Options

With prep...
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

With prep...

And without.
  • veikuri
    Options

With prep...

And without.

Post scans of Doom defeating Odin Force Thor or Thor Odinson without prep.
  • jaxn
    Options
    you'd be hard pressed to find a scan of Doom beating regular Thor or Hulk without prep
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can doom survive a planet blowing up?
  • veikuri
    Options

Are you asking if he can tank a planet blowing up? More than likely not.
    Are you asking if he would survive a planet blowing up like in Goku vs Frieza? He would more than likely escape effortlessly with magic.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Bruce Banner outsmarted Doom in the Fall of The Hulks that had Doom loss his intelligence.

But I'm Riding With DOOOOM the Man who doesn't Kneel to No Man, Celestial or ? !

and I don't know nothing about no DBZ, never followed them but that Sayian lifestyle is the ? . Meditating, Training in Martial Arts, weight lifting, Chi Power I'm down with that.

but other than that Hulk would whoop both they ? , Hulk SMASH Nuff Said!
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

Based on his feats...yeah. His forcefields would effortlessly survive as would his armor.
    waterproof wrote: »
    Well Bruce Banner outsmarted Doom in the Fall of The Hulks that had Doom loss his intelligence.

But I'm Riding With DOOOOM the Man who doesn't Kneel to No Man, Celestial or ? !

and I don't know nothing about no DBZ, never followed them but that Sayian lifestyle is the ? . Meditating, Training in Martial Arts, weight lifting, Chi Power I'm down with that.

but other than that Hulk would whoop both they ? , Hulk SMASH Nuff Said!

Intelligencia are the ones that outsmarted Doom to be real....that dumb ray thing was PIS, but it worked.

Also Hulk ain't beating Doom. That's been established.
  • veikuri
    Options
    So.. how about them scans of Doom beating non weakened Thor without prep.