Options
13»

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    all evidence says black people in the americas both north and south came from africa it's that simple. if there were any significant population of black people in the new world before the coming of europeans their would be a bone record.

even if the odd black person or group somehow found their way to america it still does not support the assertion that black people are native to the americas, it's 2014 black people in america have to drop this ? all these cult groups like the moors, hebrew israelites, nuwabians, the people who are obsessed with ancient egypt. you fools need to drop off and die. you do nothing you have never done anything good for black people. you promote clear lies especially the first 3 groups i mentioned

The bolded is fairly ironic coming from you.

there is a vast difference between cults and established religions. one is part of the society and culture and contributes it shapes is the other does not
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    all evidence says black people in the americas both north and south came from africa it's that simple. if there were any significant population of black people in the new world before the coming of europeans their would be a bone record.

even if the odd black person or group somehow found their way to america it still does not support the assertion that black people are native to the americas, it's 2014 black people in america have to drop this ? all these cult groups like the moors, hebrew israelites, nuwabians, the people who are obsessed with ancient egypt. you fools need to drop off and die. you do nothing you have never done anything good for black people. you promote clear lies especially the first 3 groups i mentioned

there is a vast difference between cults and established religions. one is part of the society and culture and contributes it shapes is the other does not

Christianity started off as a small Cult\Sect. I would say Mormons and Scientology fit your description but they are still considered a Cult. They have sway over their society (one runs an entire state) and financial influence as well as cultural practices.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are about to demonize Hebrew Israelites though.. Call em terrorists band ? using videos of the bad ones cursing people out on the corner...

The guy that did that beheading in Oklahoma or whatever, he is proclaiming Islam and ISIS affiliation but his last name happens to be Yisrael. Yea right. Ain't no gotdamn Muslim reppin a Hebrew name. It's about to start. Along with demonizing gun supporters and veterans, they gonna come at us too. Even tho our Book says we will burn for eternity if we seek to ? ppl..

You heard it here first

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    They are about to demonize Hebrew Israelites though.. Call em terrorists band ? using videos of the bad ones cursing people out on the corner...

The guy that did that beheading in Oklahoma or whatever, he is proclaiming Islam and ISIS affiliation but his last name happens to be Yisrael. Yea right. Ain't no gotdamn Muslim reppin a Hebrew name. It's about to start. Along with demonizing gun supporters and veterans, they gonna come at us too. Even tho our Book says we will burn for eternity if we seek to ? ppl..

You heard it here first

Shouldn't you make a new thread about it? We derailed this thread enough.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty_acres_and_a_mule
    Forty acres and a mule refers to a concept in the United States for agrarian reform for former enslaved African American farmers, following disruptions to the institution of slavery provoked by the American Civil War. Many freedmen believed they had a moral right to own the land they had long worked as slaves, and were eager to control their own property. Freedpeople widely expected to legally claim 40 acres (16 ha) of land (a quarter-quarter section) and a mule after the end of the war, long after proclamations such as Sherman's Special Field Orders, No. 15 and the Freedmen's Bureau Act were explicitly reversed.

Some land redistribution occurred under military jurisdiction during the war and for a brief period thereafter. But, Federal and state policy during the Reconstruction era emphasized wage labor, not land ownership, for African Americans. Almost all land allocated during the war was restored to its antebellum owners.

I wonder if Lincoln would have honored the agreement if he lived?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Christianity started off as a small Cult\Sect. I would say Mormons and Scientology fit your description but they are still considered a Cult. They have sway over their society (one runs an entire state) and financial influence as well as cultural practices.
    i would submit that one distinction here is that Mormons are just a turbo-crazy Christianity variation, while Scientology is a murderous scam that should be killed with fire

• Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2014
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    i would submit that one distinction here is that Mormons are just a turbo-crazy Christianity variation, while Scientology is a murderous scam that should be killed with fire

The Mormons are Christians, like Christians are Jews.
    According to Smith, he experienced a series of visions, including one in which he saw "two personages" (presumably ? the Father and Jesus Christ) and others in which an angel directed him to a buried book of golden plates inscribed with a Judeo-Christian history of an ancient American civilization. In 1830, Smith published what he said was an English translation of these plates, the Book of Mormon.

Regardless, they are both religions, and people follow their tenants.

I wonder if Native American Shamans are considered cultist? They probably all converted to Christianity already. I know of Christian sects don't even Consider Catholicism Christianity because they have a joans for Mother Mary..
  • zombie
    Options

mormons are not a cult they have managed i think to fit into the fabric of society scientology however i don't think has.
  • zombie
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »

You heard it here first

no one is going to demonize you guys because no one really care about you, you people have been around for about 100 years now and mostly all you do is stand on the corners looking like fools shouting at white people and lying about the bible. You are a joke and at most a pain in the ass.

Many muslims actually do share the names of the people from the bible just pronounced differently
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2014
    Options

mormons are not a cult they have managed i think to fit into the fabric of society scientology however i don't think has.

The Mormons got chased clear across the country until they landed in Utah. Scientologist are going through the same growing pains as Mormons and early Christians, but unlike smaller sects, they actually have very strong representation and money and high profile membership that is growing.

You know who else has good presentation? Native Americans. That's why that got that sweet deal.
  • zombie
    Options

The Mormons got chased clear across the country until they landed in Utah. Scientologist are going through the same growing pains as Mormons and early Christians, but unlike smaller sects, they actually have very strong representation and money and high profile membership that is growing.

You know who else has good presentation? Native Americans.
    That's why that got that sweet deal.

yeah the mormons got chased but that was a long time ago, scientologist are going through nothing all they suffer from in the laugher of others and in any case they still have not sunk into the fabric of society in the way mormons have.

@‌ bolded what???
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2014
    Options

yeah the mormons got chased but that was a long time ago, scientologist are going through nothing all they suffer from in the laugher of others and in any case they still have not sunk into the fabric of society in the way mormons have.

@‌ bolded what???

The point was that the Mormons got over a hurdle that the Scientologist or getting over now with greater ease. They also pointed fingers and laughed at Christians on their way to praise Jupiter. Mormons were laughed at and hated by other Christians for their addendum to the bible.

My bad @ the bolded. That should say representation. I'm sure you knew that. I was slickly trying to get back on topic. Good lawyers and money basically keep Scientology alive. Christians also have Lobby groups to keep their faith alive.
  • janklow
    Options
    you can attribute it to the passage of time, i suppose, but if you break down Smith's "discovery," it's MUCH more of a crazy variation (scam) than Christianity ever was of Judaism.

regardless, i am here to make fun of Scientology. which, per SL rules, is not a religion.
    Scientologist are going through the same growing pains as Mormons and early Christians, but unlike smaller sects, they actually have very strong representation and money and high profile membership that is growing.
    they would have to actually be growing for this sentence to be true. luckily, that is not the case, and it's basically self-inflicted.

• Jabu_Rule
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    you can attribute it to the passage of time, i suppose, but if you break down Smith's "discovery," it's MUCH more of a crazy variation (scam) than Christianity ever was of Judaism.

regardless, i am here to make fun of Scientology. which, per SL rules, is not a religion.
    Scientologist are going through the same growing pains as Mormons and early Christians, but unlike smaller sects, they actually have very strong representation and money and high profile membership that is growing.
    they would have to actually be growing for this sentence to be true. luckily, that is not the case, and it's basically self-inflicted.

3b1a1835-824f-4a9f-95ae-84c036ed6e90.jpg
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options

@‌ bolded what???

The point was that the Mormons got over a hurdle that the Scientologist or getting over now with greater ease. They also pointed fingers and laughed at Christians on their way to praise Jupiter. Mormons were laughed at and hated by other Christians for their addendum to the bible.

My bad @ the bolded. That should say representation. I'm sure you knew that. I was slickly trying to get back on topic. Good lawyers and money basically keep Scientology alive. Christians also have Lobby groups to keep their faith alive.

i disagree with the bolded as they never had and ? hurdle in the first place, and they did not just laugh at christains from the very start of the faith, christians were killed for it don't compare the history of two they are not comparable at all.

christianity is not kept alive by lobby groups christianity is ubiquitous in this society and always has been. There are millions and millions of christians in america WITHOUT us this society would shut down.

the fact that really only a certain small class of society has embraced scientology marks it without doubt nothing more than a cult. mormons reach all classes and races of people
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Revelation. 22
    18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, ? shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Mormons created their own book, thus adding to the Word. I don't think someone that contradicts the Bible should be considered a follower of it, much less a Christian. I think POSER is the word ppl have been forgetting exists
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    Judah back it looks like you are scared to stand up for your belief when zombie talks his ? . You supposed to defend your faith. You acting like a coward.
  • janklow
    Options
    3b1a1835-824f-4a9f-95ae-84c036ed6e90.jpg
    tell Tom Cruise to find me some figures supporting claims of growth that are NOT originated from Scientology itself.

actually, tell Tom Cruise to figure out where David Miscavige's wife is
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    Judah back it looks like you are scared to stand up for your belief when zombie talks his ? . You supposed to defend your faith. You acting like a coward.

Word