So you ever see those "Make 2-3gs quick, no scam" facebook post....

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    ? need jobs

Shots fired @max

Naw i think ima be like ya baby daddy n live off ? with low self esteem

My baby daddy is single though? :-/

Ok 15 years ago u were a cashier and u met dude he got u pregnant and lived off until he hit the road

So im just lookn for a milf/young rich hoe thats gona take care of the kid till im back on my feet ;)
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..clearly a ? post.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kat‌ answer my question on your page
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna meet someone who was dumb enough to try these, IMA search the web to find a ? person review
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A while ago my brother begged me for 100$ talking about some wake up now ? I knew it was a scam no damn way you put 100$ in and buy CDs and a membership and get 1000$ the next day.

He kept begging me for 100$ and I said no so he left to the wake up now ? he hasn't brought up since lmao
  • Max.
    Options
    Lol..clearly a ? post.

Stoo drinkn king cobras white trash
  • Max.
    Options
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? need jobs

Shots fired @max

ETHER.......
  • Max.
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    ? need jobs

Shots fired @max

ETHER.......

Yeah that line hit her

fake-faint-k-o.gif
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You should find out her info and give her the numbers on her account...then sit back and watch hilarity ensue
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I almost got scammed the other day, I was gonna make a thread about it to warn ppl
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    and they are always being pushed by a beautiful big ? babe
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprised this scam still prevalent cause anyone with common sense can see it a mile away.

-profile is always some bad af looking shorty flashing cash and high end material

- pulls in the thirsty ? who's going to break bank to either ? or just show how they got it to impress the ?

- either they take your money from your account once they have the info, they could use it to launder proceeds and leave you on the bad side if ? gets real.

This and the check fraud ? been been running rampant in Tampa. You know street money slowing up when white collar crimes are rising in the hood
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I almost got scammed the other day, I was gonna make a thread about it to warn ppl

What happened?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    Surprised this scam still prevalent cause anyone with common sense can see it a mile away.

-profile is always some bad af looking shorty flashing cash and high end material

- pulls in the thirsty ? who's going to break bank to either ? or just show how they got it to impress the ?

- either they take your money from your account once they have the info, they could use it to launder proceeds and leave you on the bad side if ? gets real.

This and the check fraud ? been been running rampant in Tampa. You know street money slowing up when white collar crimes are rising in the hood

It ain't street money slowing up it's also white collar crimes don't carry the same prison sentences and are harder to track initially
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey there everybody. Are yall interested in making $5000 to $8000 a month? If yes, then do you have an active bank account? My uncle works for Citi Bank as the head supervisor in the verification department so he can add $2000-$9000 on any account. Your account will stay on an we can repeat this process once a month.

If you are interested then give me your cell phone number & I'll have my Uncle Rufus call you & explain the process better to you. My uncle can get you alot of money, yall see the life I'm living
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    jayvon32 wrote: »

It ain't street money slowing up it's also white collar crimes don't carry the same prison sentences and are harder to track initially

Things happen in cycles. When one thing isn't moving as much ? move to something else. Not saying ? ain't getting money in the streets, certain white crimes become the newest latest thing until it's rampant and ? get crazy with it to a point of carelessness
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them Nigerian scams still going on. I got an email a month ago about winning the lottery (WTF I win the lottery in another country?) and it claimed it was from the FBI.Said that I need to withdraw some money so I can get access to the account with my winnings or something like that.I just smh as I laughed at that ? ? .
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

What happened?
    Ok so there's an event that's held 4-5 times a year in Atl called Beerfest. It's basically an event where lots of beer vendors come from all over and let you try their beer. The tickets are normally like $50 for all you can drink beer inside but I normally get free tickets from my job. It's a pretty big/legit event in the city

I've been to like 3 of them this year already for free, and there was one a couple of weeks back at Turner Field that I went to

GABF-2014-Flyer.jpg

So there a bunch of stand that you can walk up to and they'll pour you a cup of beer, but there are also stand that give out free ? all throughout the area. I don't really drink beer so I just grabbed a couple of the very heavy beers, domed them and got messed up early.

Anyway there was this one stand that was giving out free cups or stress ? or something, but you had to give them your name and phone #. In addition, you were entered into a drawing to win a free vacation to Florida. So I filled out the form and forgot about it

Ever since that weekend I had been getting a call from random number. I don't pick up calls from numbers I don't recognize so I ignored the 7-8 times they called. Finally last week someone from that number left a voicemail for me. I listened to it and basically it was a chick saying that I had been picked as the winner of the trip to Florida that I had entered in while at beerfest.

I call back a couple of days later during the day and got a machine so I left a message stating that I wanted to claim the prize. I found it odd that I called what was supposed to be an office at like 11am and no one answered but I ignored the odd feeling I got.

The lady called my back later that evening. She told me that not only had I won a vacation to Florida, I had actually won 5 different trips(5 day 4 night each location). 4 trips to major Florida cities and 1 to Vegas. Apparently I had also one an optional cruise too, courtesy of a travel agency called Dream Vacations

http://www.godreamvacations.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjwhqShBRDS95LciqqaonISJADj1rgaMHOO0dVW9BbvQUkdimq3bt8sssgn1A8Hl8P4YCqgnxoC7-Pw_wcB

dream-vacations.jpg

This chick even had me get a pen and pad to write down all of the ? that I had apparently won(very good hustling tactic tbh).

She talked me up for like 20 minutes. She kept asking me if I was excited to try and gas me up out of a rational frame of mind(another very effective hustling tactic). Finally towards the end of her spiel she told me that she had to inform me that there are taxes charged for every free item given away, and that I could avoid paying the taxes on each of the 5 trips by paying a 1-time payment of $400. Then she immediately goes into asking me for my card info.

Something seemed really off at this point, so I asked her if I could call back and immediately she's like "If you hang up we have to give the prize to the next person" so I talk her up and tell her that I really wanted the prizes but I didn't have my card on me and immediately catches an attitude like "Why are you walking around without your money on you?"

That caught me a little off guard but I tell her that I was at my gym that I walk to without really anything but my ID and gym card(which is true, I do walk to my gym with just that but I was at home at the time)

So she goes "Well can you call me back within the next 2 hours. Most people don't so we don't usually do this for people but I'll make an exception for you"

At this point I was positive something was off so when she asked me that, I sat silently on the phone with her for like 30 seconds then finally I was like "Ehh, I think I'm gonna pass, you can give the prize to someone else"

By the time I got the "Ehh" out, her attitude was straight up irritation. She cut me off before I could even finish then she hung up the phone.

Immediately after our convo I searched the travel agency online and I came across the Better Business Bureau site(which Dream Vacations is not accredited with) a long with tons of complaints from people saying that they paid down payments for trips(ranging from $200-$2000 plus) only to have the "travel agency" completely cut contact after the money cleared. Most of the people have not gotten their money back

And what's crazy is that this wasn't even the first time this happened to me. I was calling a friend from work, dialed 1 wrong number and got machine claiming that I was the umpteenth caller and that I had won 2 cruise vacations. I was then transferred to a dude who talked me up the same way as this chick then he tried to get me to pay a 1-time $800 fee for both trips. I told him I wasn't dropping that kind of my from my job and that I could call him back but he got ? and hung up too. Looked up his travel agency and it didn't even exist

TLDR: Keep your grass cut and watch for snakes
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My friend baby moms was looking for a car on Craigslist.. Came across an ad that was too good to be true on a altima that was outside Ohio. I believe it was in Florida but she told me about it and I immediately knew it was a scan because I was looking for a motorcycle a while back and it was almost the same. She went through with it anyway and her whole income tax check was gone, never got the car and couldn't reach the lady. She also had a few conversations with her before the transaction.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never knew people were this dumb.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My friend baby moms was looking for a car on Craigslist.. Came across an ad that was too good to be true on a altima that was outside Ohio. I believe it was in Florida but she told me about it and I immediately knew it was a scan because I was looking for a motorcycle a while back and it was almost the same. She went through with it anyway and her whole income tax check was gone, never got the car and couldn't reach the lady. She also had a few conversations with her before the transaction.

Bruh.....she wired money over before ever seeing the car?
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn homie I hope you are smart for your kids sake.
    I thought only old people fell or that ? .