Drunkin Dunkin Donuts Employee Wallin' Out At The Drive-Thru! (LMAO!)

Options
_Menace_
_Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
this ? got me rollin he was dead ass serious to lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOouLboXnss

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao ? was having a real bad day for real lol.

• _Menace_
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

Bruh he didnt give a ? and went off. I respect it if you ever dealt with customers you would wanna snap on them
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? that ? .

Dude had no donuts so he said he had no donuts.

? wanna scream "whaaaytt!" Like dude was lying.

Some people take being called a liar as a serious offense. So after being called a liar he snanned. Then they wanna call the police on him. Call a person you dont know a liar and when he reacts call the cops.

Smh. So yea ? that ? .

? was hillarious though.
  • So ILL
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »

Bruh he didnt give a ? and went off. I respect it if you ever dealt with customers you would wanna snap on them

Believe me, I know how he feels. Working in customer service can make you want to charge up on a ? quick! That's why I try to be cool to employees when I'm the customer, I know the struggle lol.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

Believe me, I know how he feels. Working in customer service can make you want to charge up on a ? quick! That's why I try to be cool to employees when I'm the customer, I know the struggle lol.

Exactly.

I've never understood the sense of entitlement these customers have.
    I've never gone somewhere with such expectancy, such arrogance.

It's funny, every customer believes that they represent the power and demand of the entire customer body, failing to realize, rather embarrassingly actually, that they are almost infinitely insignificant to the service as an individual..
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Man ? that ? .

Dude had no donuts so he said he had no donuts.

? wanna scream "whaaaytt!" Like dude was lying.

Some people take being called a liar as a serious offens So after being called a liar he snanned. Then they wanna call the police on him. Call a person you dont know a liar and when he reacts call the cops.

Smh. So yea ? that ? .

? was hillarious though.

Cosign
  • Jao
    Jao Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol they were so shook they threw the car in reverse. probly drove around the other way to avoid confrontation ctfu
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see where he coming from. Take your white ? sum where else get sum donuts. And did that ? say he was gon call the police lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is it "drunkin" ?

Why were they already recording waiting for something to pop off?

Ehh
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny ass ? "I'm dead maphukin serious".

? was probably lying though. They should have pulled around and see what up.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greedy ? didn't need 4 dozen donuts anyway
  • _Menace_
    Options
    I had watch this again when the white guy was backing up saying "we're gonna call the police on you"

Dude said "get the ? on then ? "

I lost it... That ? was too damn funny
  • _Menace_
    Options
    But for real though I been in sales over 5 years and customers aint ? I worked phone sales/retail/and now car sales. I literally hate people they feel like they need to get everything their way. I left a yelp review for a dealership who hooked me up on my car and this one ? left a 1star review threatening to tell the DODGE company about the dealership and i told that ? . "Why would you threaten someones job just because they didnt treat you right like you said then let them know, dont go out there getting them all fired how do you know they dont have mouths to feed at home?"

FOH I hate customers bruh
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But for real though I been in sales over 5 years and customers aint ? I worked phone sales/retail/and now car sales. I literally hate people they feel like they need to get everything their way. I left a yelp review for a dealership who hooked me up on my car and this one ? left a 1star review threatening to tell the DODGE company about the dealership and i told that ? . "Why would you threaten someones job just because they didnt treat you right like you said then let them know, dont go out there getting them all fired how do you know they dont have mouths to feed at home?"

FOH I hate customers bruh

Nah B.... if I come to an establishment and an employee disrespects me I'm definitely calling....sending an email...something. ? just because you're having a bad day doesn't mean I should have to deal with that ? . If you care about your job then be cool. End of the day .... Ima get some free food or somethin any ? damn way. Thanks!
  • So ILL
    Options
    I had watch this again when the white guy was backing up saying "we're gonna call the police on you"

Dude said "get the ? on then ? "

I lost it... That ? was too damn funny

"I'm right here!"

Lmao.

? said "wow" at the end like she was just shocked. That $8 an hour they make ain't enough to make somebody give a damn about a customer.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just came from jack n the box..they only had 2 ppl workn fat mex lady n cook was a black dude with braids(doesnt care about life wont care about my food)..fat chick said sorry for the wait..i was like ow its ok no problem aka i dont a30 year old black dude with braids spittn in my chicken sandwhich
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of their donuts are not even made fresh.

Holy moly: The doughnuts at Dunkin Donuts look nice, fresh, and tasty but are delivered frozen and then reheated by heartbroken employees who thought they might be fresh baked

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2772373/NO-Quiero-Taco-Bell-Fast-food-employees-list-14-items-menu-NEVER-try-neither-you.html#ixzz3EhSS1jUG
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see a problem other than her having an annoying voice.

She had a shocked reaction when she found out they didn't have any donuts at Dunkin Donuts.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Driver really just casually asked for 48 donuts though. I can't stand them ppl that go to a drive thru ordering 30 number 1's and ? . Take yo hungry ass to a dine in restaurant
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious but I'm not sure why random people would order 48 doughnuts and record it while doing so. It seems they got what they deserved.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $8.50 an hour during 3rd shift ain't enough to motivate me to give a ? about anything either.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody always wants to be a ? victim. He told them he doesn't have 4 dozen doughnuts either order a different amount or move the ? on. Instead somebody going to yell "what" at the dude. So when he goes off now yall going to try and get him fired? WTF would you call the police for?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if they were smart they would have asked if there were any munchkins left.