Why is selling P@ssy morally and ethically wrong?

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    @BOSSExcellence‌

Would you support your daughter selling her ? ?

Tough question... very tough.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence‌

not for money..
    if she did that it would mean we did not make any progress.. my goal to get into this was to break the cycle.. not start a new one.. nah.. we got money.. she needs to do it for the power. lol

what i will not support is her ? ? cause they cute.. or they talk a good game..
    goin to the clubs ? randoms.. or marrying a ? ..
    THAT would break my heart..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence‌

no it aint..
    i think before i do anything.. iv given this deep thought long before i decided to have a child..
    AND I WANTED a daughter actually.. the perfect piece..

this chess not checkers. lol
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence‌

not for money..
    if she did that it would mean we did not make any progress.. my goal to get into this was to break the cycle.. not start a new one.. nah.. we got money.. she needs to do it for the power. lol

What if your Mom wanted you to put her on?

How about your sister?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence‌

not for money..

@BOSSExcellence‌

no it aint..
    i think before i do anything.. iv given this deep thought long before i decided to have a child..

You really believe that my ? ?
  • CapitalB
    edited September 2014
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence‌

not for money..

How about your sister?

why the ? would my mom??
    and why would i allow my sister??

not saying I'm against what i do..
    but what u gotta understand is i do what i gotta do to get out of the situation i was in.. POVERTY.. I'm simply playin the hand i was dealt..

very few girls get into this game cause they "always dreamed of bein a hoe.."
    no.. ? is looking for a way out.. not everyone is happy wit working jus to pay the bills and half ass do that..

im makin the sacrifices to get us "out" so my fam doesn't have to.. maybe u didn't get that from my last post.. there's no need for them to do that.. but say my sister wants to quit nursing school after already having her bachelor and goin for her masters and my mom wanted to quit the school district and leave my dad who's a firefighter that jus recently passed the captains test.. then hey..

im all for it.. i rather them do it with me then with someone else..
    we go keep this money in house. lol
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's only wrong because somebody said it was wrong and a lot of hypocrites believed it.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    a lot of worser situations a ? can be in life then gettin some money hoeing..

she can be takin care of some lame ? ..
    she can be wit some ? who comes home and beats her ass..
    she can be ? ? after ? gettin her heart broken more and more..
    she can be at home to a husband who's out ? some hoes givin them money. lol

where does ur mother and ur sister fit in??
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence‌

It's a bit ridiculous to think women aren't already doing this

When someone chooses to get involved with another person, they make the decision to form a relationship with them based on a lot of details that include their income, their sex game, their personality, and more

The issue isn't whether or not a woman is exchanging sex for anything, rather what she is exchanging it for

Damn @‌ his answer though

? in exchange for power > ? in exchange for money
    gotta cosign that

• CapitalB
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    @BOSSExcellence‌

not for money..

@BOSSExcellence‌

no it aint..

did i not jus say it??
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    @BOSSExcellence‌

It's a bit ridiculous to think women aren't already doing this

When someone chooses to get involved with another person, they make the decision to form a relationship with them based on a lot of details that include their income, their sex game, their personality, and more

The issue isn't whether or not a woman is exchanging sex for anything, rather what she is exchanging it for

Damn @‌ his answer though

? in exchange for power > ? in exchange for money
    gotta cosign that

the successful.. the rich.. the wealthy they don't like to use the term "prostitution".. too many bad connotations come with that word.. they like to dress it up nicely and call it "arranged marriages"..

broke mu'fuckas should take notes..
    wanna be a winner?? study them.. learn them.. do what winners do. lol
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence‌

not for money..

How about your sister?

why the ? would my mom??

but what u gotta understand is i do what i gotta do to get out of the situation i was in.. POVERTY.. I'm simply playin the hand i was dealt..

no.. ? is looking for a way out.. not everyone is happy wit working jus to pay the bills and half ass do that..

im makin the sacrifices to get us "out" so my fam doesn't have to.. maybe u didn't get that from my last post.. there's no need for them to do that.. but say my sister wants to quit nursing school after already having her bachelor and goin for her masters and my mom wanted to quit the school district and leave my dad who's a firefighter that jus recently passed the captains test.. then hey..

[/quote]

It sounds like you are ethically against your daughter, sister, and mother selling ? . Most people would be. Now extend those ethics to those outside of your family.

We shouldn't want that life for anyone. People say it's the oldest profession in the biz. Is that by choice or by circumstances?

I have a hard time believing any woman actually wants to do this. They just figure that the ends justify the means.
  • _Lefty
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence‌

not for money..

@BOSSExcellence‌

no it aint..

did i not jus say it??

So your daughter is an object to achieve power...... Word up. HOH daughter edition.
  • CapitalB
    edited September 2014
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence‌

not for money..

How about your sister?

why the ? would my mom??

It sounds like you are ethically against your daughter, sister, and mother selling ? . Most people would be. Now extend those ethics to those outside of your family.

We shouldn't want that life for anyone. People say it's the oldest profession in the biz. Is that by choice or by circumstances?

I have a hard time believing any woman actually wants to do this. They just figure that the ends justify the means.

thats not what it sounds like at all..
    its sounds like "if there is no need then why??"

if i failed as a father to provide for my daughter and give her a sound foundation to build from.. i have nobody to be mad at but myself.. not a ? .. if i was to feel PimPs only go after and get the weak and emotionally unstable ? and he has my daughter then who's fault is that?? saying that to say i don't give a ? about what the family of these ? think or feel..

nobody gives a ? about these ? til they find out they wit some PimPn..
    when they was gettin ran through.. gettin they ass beat.. struggling to make ends meet and some more ? all they had to offer was words of advice.. "pray on it.." lol

look my ? end of the day my ethics is do what u gotta do to survive... survival of the ? fittest.. no risk no reward.. iv drew up my blueprint building my foundation and my daughter will know how to build from there.. as well as any other kids i have in the future.. at the end of the day thats all i have control over.. so thats all I'm concerned wit.. moms and sister.. i love them dearly.. but it aint about them.. I'm not responsible for their life.. so they free to do whatever..

and it IS by choice.. DUE TO circumstance..
    now ask urself.. who created the circumstance.. when u figure that out ull then know who to be mad at..
    how u go be mad at the effect and totally disregard the cause? lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence‌

not for money..

@BOSSExcellence‌

no it aint..

did i not jus say it??

So your daughter is an object to achieve power...... Word up. HOH daughter edition.

if thats what u took from that then hey..
    but the last thing life will be on my daughter is "hard"
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    So i visited Amsterdam right, and they had ? on display of all types. ? were categorized by ethnicity. All dimes and better. I went ? deep.

article-1092597-00210B1C00000258-639_468x286.jpg

That was the first time i ever Smoked too. Lovely country. Too bad the weed laws are extra strict now.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    What did prince William 's wife 's parents?

Invest their all life so she could get a chance to marry him. They were targeting the prince. They have pimped their dauggter so she could be a Windsor.

Yeah and nobody is saying ? . Mothers are admirating that hoe.

A lot of hypocrisy .... a lot
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bossexcellence how much one of your cut rate hoes cost?
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

if u gotta ask u can't afford 'em. lol
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do you have brochures with their stats and whatnot on em?
  • _Lefty
    Options
    ? what y'all talkin bout, if I want power, I'll get it from the mud, and if I have a daughter, I agree, no ? ass ? . Never for my reasons though. She can do what she want, I'm not power hungry though. My conscience couldn't let me use my daughter for personal or family gain.
  • CapitalB
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ? what y'all talkin bout, if I want power, I'll get it from the mud, and if I have a daughter, I agree, no ? ass ? . Never for my reasons though. She can do what she want, I'm not power hungry though. My conscience couldn't let me use my daughter for personal or family gain.

power isn't attained in a generation tho..
    but good luck with that train of thought. lol

and I'm not jus thinking about my daughter..
    I'm thinking about her kids and their kids.. and so on..

think about it..
    look where u at.. same place yo momma was at.. same place her momma was at.. and so on??
    why cause bums breed bums.. not necessarily saying ur a ? .. but ? logic.. if yo momma aint ? and yo grandma aint ? .. maybe u should lose ur core "family" values. lol

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

work with me
    Im on a budget

you got any hoes with missing fingers or one eye?

aka do you have any hoes from Savannah?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    What did Rita Ora? The same. She is even sing about it in her last joint.

And parents are buying that to their teens... shish