Why is selling P@ssy morally and ethically wrong?

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Poncho wanna know if you got a back 2 school tax free weekend?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    serious question..
    whats the difference in say, me "offering my daughter up for power" vs. mothers and fathers offering up their sons to the NFL and Boxing or daughters to Hollywood and the Music Industry??

ill wait..
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These women are our mirror

We are schemers, liars, bad parents,

WE THROW EVRYTHING AWAY FOR THE DOLLAR.

We dont respect women.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper was wondering if there were Groupons for your service
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    serious question..
    whats the difference in say, me "offering my daughter up for power" vs. mothers and fathers offering up their sons to the NFL and boxing or daughters to Hollywood??

ill wait..

with extreme cases it's exactly the same....like the parents that groom their kids from birth and don't give them any other options....yea you're 100% on point

but if it's just supporting and encouraging their interests then that's kinda weird, cuz how many little girls just one day say

"i want to be powerful"

then again...little girls are ? evil......so i may stand corrected
  • Dupac
    edited September 2014
    Options
    question though....

if your daughter found a dude who was from poverty, had a good heart, was a stand up dude, honest, and would easily lay down his life for her.....however he wasn't financially strong,....... hard working.......just didn't make ? ......but your daughter absolutely adored him.

this dude wasn't looking for a hand out, wasn't looking to take advantage, just wanted your blessing on being with her, and it's what she wanted as well.....

how would that hit you?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ? , you a ? , you get paid to make ? sound like gold. The same way that I used to hustle and tell everybody they was gettin the player price. You can fool these ? . I ain't goin.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boss haven't dropped knowledge like this in a min...he must be bored or being chauffeured someplace
  • CapitalB
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    Boss haven't dropped knowledge like this in a min...he must be bored or being chauffeured someplace

lol bored..

jus got some wicker patio furniture I'm waiting to be delivered..
    well actually jus two extra chairs.. got the original set but it didn't take up enough space..

after they get here I'm off to the gym and the rest of my day. lol
  • Dupac
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    question though....

if your daughter found a dude who was from poverty, had a good heart, was a stand up dude, honest, and would easily lay down his life for her.....however he wasn't financially strong, hard working....just didn't make ? ......but your daughter absolutely adored him.

this dude wasn't looking for a hand out, wasn't looking to take advantage, just wanted your blessing on being with her, and it's what she wanted as well.....

how would that hit you?

it would break my heart..
    it really would.. BUT she's still my daughter and i love her.. i jus hope she prepares him for the ? that i am.. family functions gonna be really funny.. ? 's gonna be the butt of every joke. hahahaha

but I'm raising her to be a classist..
    bums are to be frowned upon.. good will doesn't pay the bills. lol

the motto is "Choose UP" ..not same.. not down.. UP!

judgemental bastard...

ur the father from meet the fockers....smh....
  • CapitalB
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    ? , you a ? , you get paid to make ? sound like gold. The same way that I used to hustle and tell everybody they was gettin the player price. You can fool these ? . I ain't goin.

i bet u don't even sit in a quiet space and contemplate life...
    when's the last time u read a book for educational purposes??
    my ? u" aint goin" nowhere..
    jus like the ones before u.. meanwhile.. I'm over here blazin trails..

go figure..
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    question though....

if your daughter found a dude who was from poverty, had a good heart, was a stand up dude, honest, and would easily lay down his life for her.....however he wasn't financially strong, hard working....just didn't make ? ......but your daughter absolutely adored him.

how would that hit you?

it really would.. BUT she's still my daughter and i love her.. i jus hope she prepares him for the ? that i am.. family functions gonna be really funny.. ? 's gonna be the butt of every joke. hahahaha

I was with you up until this I wouldn't advocate her marrying a ? or someone without a decent job but just because the guy isn't sitting on stacks doesn't mean he won't be nor does it tell the story of his character.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    question though....

how would that hit you?

judgemental critical bastard...

ur the father from meet the fockers....smh....

EXAAAAAAAAACTLY. lol
    DeNiro bein one of my favorite actors.. top 5 dead or alive..
  • Dupac
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    question though....

how would that hit you?

I was with you up until this I wouldn't advocate her marrying a ? or someone without a decent job but just because the guy isn't sitting on stacks doesn't mean he won't be nor does it tell the story of his character.

i get it....

he wants some who can provide without struggle....

he built and struggled so his daughter wouldnt have to...he wants her to keep moving up the ladder, not taking a step back
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    question though....

how would that hit you?

if he ain't then he just ain't until it changes.

you can tell alot by a mans character from looking at where he wants to be and where he is now
  • Dupac
    Options
    i value happiness over power and money, but i completely understand the counter
  • CapitalB
    Options
    question though....

how would that hit you?

iunno.. we jus think different i guess..
    i was raised by women for the most part.. and was taught to be a man FIRST before takin up a woman... be the BEST MAN u can be to get the BEST WOMAN.. i went thru hell to give my daughter the BEST.. and look at her as the BEST.. and for her to take on a man yet to be made is indeed heartbreaking.. all my ? work for nothin..

how'd he get up on her in the first ? place is my question?!?! see.. now y'all bout to ? me off! hahaha
    she too game'd up for that. lol

see.. thats why I'm havin more then one kid.. can't place all my eggs in one basket..
    ? still gettin clowned at family functions tho.. ? that!! hahahaha
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you sent any these hoes back to school and they never returned to the game @BOSSExcellence‌
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

go figure..

@BOSSExcellence‌
    Sellin ? ain't blazin trails cuddy. You ain't doin ? ? ain't done before. Don't act like gettin money off the street is the most difficult feat because we both know it's not.
  • CapitalB
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Have you sent any these hoes back to school and they never returned to the game @BOSSExcellence‌

first u need to ask me do i believe in.. endorse or value the institution of education..
  • God_Yunn
    Options

Most of the time money and power brings happiness
  • CapitalB
    Options

go figure..

@BOSSExcellence‌
    Sellin ? ain't blazin trails cuddy. You ain't doin ? ? ain't done before. Don't act like gettin money off the street is the most difficult feat because we both know it's not.

anybody can get money... ur right.. thats no difficult feat at all..
    but its what u DO with that money that makes u special..

and believe me.. IM SPECIAL. lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »

Most of the time money and power brings happiness

some see a happy ? .. i see a crackhead. hahaha

peace of mind is euphoric..
    and aint nothin like bein financially secure.. i wish more could enjoy this high..