What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Chris Brown Calls TMZ Harvey Levin “The Devil”

2»

Replies

• nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris is the author of his own troubled story. His uncanny ability to always be in the midst of some bullshit makes it hard to feel sorry for him.

Fuck TMZ though. He's right you know.
    The person who controls your anger controls you.

The conventional mind is passive. It consumes information and
    regurgitates it in familiar forms. The dimensional mind is active
    transforming everything it digests into something new & original,
    creating instead of consuming.

Excuses don't solve problems.

Life is a series of serious choices
    Theories are formed from experience, never mysterious forces
    deadeyeJusDre313dwade206
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    .. How are you cool with making your living off gossiping lol. Like i have zero issues with the women, but men in a bullpen figuring out who has the latest and best "dirt" on someone else is just the gayest shit on the planet to me..... men should not be involved in Gossip.

But why is it okay for women to spread rumors though?
    1325192299_surfing_fail.gif

• $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homePosts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is more than right. TMZ is the worse. These MFs follow and patrol around , did for information about your personal life and then profits from it. There is no such thing as privacy with TMZ. If I was in the limelight I would hire a camera crew to follow there whole staff around all day everyday.
  • JusDre313JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    jay83 wrote: »
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    .. How are you cool with making your living off gossiping lol. Like i have zero issues with the women, but men in a bullpen figuring out who has the latest and best "dirt" on someone else is just the gayest shit on the planet to me..... men should not be involved in Gossip.

But why is it okay for women to spread rumors though?

naw not ok.. i think all that shit is wack (researching/reporting with the sole intention to defame someone, then profiting from it)... just saying (in my opinion) that shit is even wacker as a man.. thats all... all them mofos can kick rocks IMO
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris is right, but all he's doing is giving TMZ more motivation to go at him even harder.

They're probably gonna provoke him into doing something that lands him right back in jail.

Dude is his own worst enemy.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • Max.Max. Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat in here defending chris browns honor like a true bimbo..

KatSneakDZA
  • JusDre313JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LPast wrote: »
    Y'all really going in on TMZ? Niggas will never accept blame.

man aint nobody in this thread defending Chris Brown... he has fucked up alot...

but that still doesnt negate the fact that TMZ as a company, station whatever are low life pieces of shit... that will pay top dollar to get whatever exclusives pix/vids of whoever... just to make a buck

Mister B.Already Home_17xxCivicxx
  • jetlifebihjetlifebih Sion Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    CoogiKen wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    CoogiKen wrote: »
    Lets not act like Chris brown hasn't warranted this attention and lets not act like tmz is a 1 discredited source and 2 low traffic site

Tmz has no success without us, and has no validity without Chris brown beating females up and set trippin

Niggas gon make money where ever when ever how ever

None of that disputes what he said.

That nigga Chris brown sound like a inmate mad at a co for doing his job

My comment didn't need a feelings reaction shurty, it ain't that serious

Nah, Chris Brown has made some noticeable changes since his little jail stint and they're still trying to fabricate some shit at the expense of his reputation.

I see nothing wrong with him turning the spotlight on Harvey and the degenerates under his employ.

What makes them above being put on blast as they do to so many others?

He made a completely valid point.

What changes he made?? He wasn't banging pre rhianna, any changes he made was because he had too,

That's like seeing Donald sterling donate to 10 str8 black charities and calling him changed he ain't got no choice
    OhPee
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,783 Regulator
    TMZ is funny to me

UTDefense.jpg
    TrillfatefortyacresYamoleySenseiJusDre313
  • Max.Max. Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tmz went in on cb n nfl and people started catching feelings
  • trilladelictrilladelic Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    for once i agree with him

i bet harvey cuts a big check for some juicy verifiable info tho
    pro smoke, pro choke, anti-broke, conservative liberal..
  • rapmusicrapmusic Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall do realise that people help tmz with this shit right? People give them this shit that they use to take down celebrities, somebody gave them the Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson video probably for a few hundred thousand punk ass dollars. You can be mad at TMZ's for broadcasting it, but you should be just as mad at the people out here "snitching" for a few dollars.
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is a racist prick and fuck tmz
    tmz .com is a haven for bigots...

for every single story about black ppl a lynch mob forms in the comment section
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    fortyacres
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014

Cosign its pretty damn easy to not get written about don't do stupid questionable shit..tmz does what its here for exploitative journalism dont give them shit to exploit. Instead if being defiant just live..

LPast
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're not on TMZ if you don't do bullshit. Mad difficult for me to sympathise with this clown when his antics are probably the main reason he's still relevant. His music is garbage.

MrCrookedLetter
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Yall do realise that people help tmz with this shit right? People give them this shit that they use to take down celebrities, somebody gave them the Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson video probably for a few hundred thousand punk ass dollars. You can be mad at TMZ's for broadcasting it, but you should be just as mad at the people out here "snitching" for a few dollars.

A few hundred thousand dollars is nothing to sneeze at.

How much do you think the security guard monitoring that camera is getting paid?

Granted, the honorable thing to do would've been to give Ray Rice the opportunity to make a counteroffer.....but then you run the risk of going to jail for extortion/blackmail.

Makes more sense to take the easy money.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody in LA should start digging up dirt on all tmz staff members its long overdue

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    dwade206JusDre313damobb2deep
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

have you watched that show? they are borderline racist... and hired 2 coons to poke fun at on then daily. ..
  • LPastLPast Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I've seen the show. I've seen them go in on many celebrities... Why is it an issue with CB?

Charlamagne racist too?

This is par for the course. It's the price to pay as a celeb.
    playmaker88
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I've seen the show. I've seen them go in on many celebrities... Why is it an issue with CB?

Charlamagne racist too?

This is par for the course. It's the price to pay as a celeb.

you can't deny that they push the issues with "urban" celebs more...
  • OhPeeOhPee Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why I think Lenoardo DiCaprio is the most poppin' and exclusive ass nigga in Hollywood. An A-Lister who's internationally known and when do you ever hear of him fucking up? Only time you see dude is when he's on some yacht with a Victoria Secret model, growing his hair/beard out or talking about the environment. That nigga escaped the entire TMZ/Paparazzi/Cell Phone Camera shit for the past 15 years on some "You had to be there to believe it" type shit.
2»